..:: SR Stuck in a Jungle OneShot ::..

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Hey My lovely Jeran-ians. I finally wrote the Jungle shot. Seqal to Rain romance.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1375633

Hope you like it.

..:: SR stuck in a Jungle ::..

The night wasn't going to drift away so soon, they had to find there way back. "Sid kuch karo." She slowly slipped her hand threw his as he walked around the street drenching in the rain. "Liken yahaan koi light, koi insaan kuch bi nahi hai?"

Ridhima placed her head on his wet shoulder hugging his arm for comfort and some warmth from his body.

His arms wrapped them selves around her petite body pulling her closer and into his chest. "Lets go over there."

He pulled her along to the trees which seemed burned and acient by the darkness. Both of them sat under the tree, holding on to eachother, watching the rain pour and feeling safe in eachothers arms.

"Sid wahaan deko!" she pointed towards lights coming right behind the trees. "Mabye someone there can help us." Sid got up staring at the light.

"Mabye! You wana check it out?" Ridz nodded grabbing his hand as both of them headed towards the jungle.

The Trees, The rain, the animals and the mud was disgusting. Ridz let go his hand and sat on the rock. "I am tired Sid." He turned slightily and smile at her babiysh complains. "You want me to carry you?" He bend his kness in front of her, as she smiled.

"If you wana keep going ... then Yes!" Sid shook his head with a slight laughter. He raised her right arm and placed it around his neck, placing his hand on her waist and one between her kness.

Taking her weight on his he stood up. Ridhima smiled staring at Sid who tried his best not to slip.

She placed her head on his half bare chest, holding on to him tightly.

It seemed like a never ending path, Ridz didn't know how long they walked for but it had been quite a while. "Sid, you place me down now i am okay."

"Sure?" Ridhima nodded and Sid placed her on the ground.

As soon as she stepped on the ground, placing her feet on the rock on and heel in mud twisted her ankel making her stumble. For some balance she caught Sid's shoulder, but her force pushed him down.

Sid grabbed her wiast as they both fell down and rolled over and over eachother until finally they hit a wet wall of a hut in the middle of the jungle.

Sid moved him self off Ridhima pulling her up. "Teeak tu hoo?"

He asked in concern as he wiped the leaves off his body. Ridhima tried not laughing, confusing Sid. "Kya hua?"

Ridhima moved forward holding his hand. She took out leaves that were stuck in his. Sid smiled when Ridz showed him.

"Well we can stay here i guess?" He said walking inside the hut when the rain finally stopped. There was some dry hay and woods. "I guess"

Ridhima sat down on the hay running her hands threw her hair. "Today was amazing don't you think?" Sid asked as he lowered down beside her placing his head in her lap.

Ridhima smile cressing his forehead. "Hum saath thaay tu acha hi hai."

Sid moved up kissing her lower jaw. "Since when are you so romantic."

Ridhima pinched his arm. "Nice way to ruin a moment." Sid took a hold of one of her hands kissing the palm. "But today was perfect." Ridz could feel smile while he lips stayed on her palm.

Lowering her head Ridhima placed her cheek on his forhead and hand on his chest. "iloveyou."

"Thats why we're here." He looked up to see her staring at him.

Moving up Sid let go of Ridhima. He placed his hand on both side of her face kissing her forehead.

"How are we going to get him?" He said moving away but Ridhima caught his shirt. "At the time... this moment... i really don't care." She said  pulling him closer and placing her lips over his.

The End....

Okay DONT Kill me for making it so short, but i have this other idea that i am thinking of so will be doing that.
Hope you like it. I know its not good but do feel free to comment and critisize.
Love Harsha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Pocahontas

uppaas

b.sandhu

Angelic_J

monar

tulsi003

JATINTHAKKAR

ka7eela

yokosona

Lennie

sugaryanu

rapunzel84

-alimabi-

Ramy25

hewascool90210

mabel

psarada

MagicalKash

pallabika

moviebuff05

hewascool90210

lucky__me

desi chic

For All you Sweet Comments. Thankyou

kashev, 
pallabika,
 coolpc,
 Bhabhafan,
 edward420,
saph_211, 
sanjana20101985,
 b.sandhu,
 sohrob,
 ...Noorya...,
 yokosona, 
JATINTHAKKAR,
 rapunzel84,
 lucky__me,
  abhinickiluv,
  ka7eela, 
pavs,
 Ramy25,
 monar, 
sugaryanu, 
SaleemKamil,
 mabel,
 moviebuff05, 
Angelic_J, 
kavita.patel, 
lovebapu18, 
Lennie,
 Pocahontas,
 -Ayesha-, 
k-ekta fan, 
jenny1000, 
desi chic, 

For Pressing The Like Button.
You all Rock.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Hope you all like it 😳

Harsha
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sent me back to my pinky-ponky fluff cloud of SR... This is so innocently sensuous and very SR. Now, you make me wanna pick up SR and putting them in a jungle.

Who is he?
Write soon, baby.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you. 🤗

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sent me back to my pinky-ponky fluff cloud of SR... This is so innocently sensuous and very SR. Now, you make me wanna pick up SR and putting them in a jungle.

Who is he?
Write soon, baby.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you. 🤗

Aww Your Comment Means so Much. Thankyou So Much Yaar 🤗. Your comment makes me actually feel good about my horriable writing 🤣. Thanks a lot 🤗. YOU Rock 🤗

❤️

❤️
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hai haye harsha jaan!! I am so stuck into the shot and it got done! Yes it was too short! Arre itne mood mein aa rahi thi mein of sr and ek dum got finished..anuways it was damn good! I will wait for ur next part!! And who is he?? Tell us!! Fascinating one!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww.....how romantic OS:)) Wish to see such a romantic and heartthrob scene of SR in real (means in DMG...LOL). You made my day Harsha dear!! Awesome awesome awesome.......brilliantly and beautifully done! Loved it top-bottom:)) Keep it up!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww totally sweet

Like Pocu said SR have to be sensuous, more then romantic IMO, 

More sensuous along with romantic😊

Ridz being all romantic lol - cute
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😍 I'm in the Siddhima land....😍 !! Wow.......This was awesome👍🏼....so romantic....😳 I hope we really get to see SR like this...Insha'Allah !!!

"You want me to carry you?" He bend his kness in front of her, as she smiled.

"If you wana keep going ... then Yes!"

You know....these lines means so much to SR.....!!
I think this is exactly wht Sid has done.... When she no longer had the strength to carry on thru this journey of life ......he carried her thru to continue the jounery of life!!❤️
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
COOL.. great work....

loved the scene. but who is he? u have put all of us in suspense...
write soon..plz.