25/04 - Weekend Post- Drunk Sid-Riddz: DIVORCE?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Armaan is sitting in a plush red couch with a big brown bag of caramel popcorns and he switches on his home theater system.....

Armaan ( with his signature cute smile )- Sigh!..... Kitne dinn ho gaye , koi dhung ki cartoon film nahiin dekhi.....na action film dekhi ....Sanjivani bites me! Wahaan jab dekho tragedy film hi chalti rehti hai... wahaan ghuste hi 1940s ke black and white frame mein pahonch jaata hoon.....( an idea strikes him)... how could i forget that , man!😲

Armaan gets up and quickly takes a DVD out of his pocket and goes to insert it in the player....

Armaan( am-so-cool )- Haah! I have my masterpiece to entertain me..... Lonavala jaane ka kucch to faayeda hua.....😳

Armaan sits back to enjoy the show and we see Armaan on-screen , flashing his dashing smile into the camera....

Armaan ( beaming on-screen)- NAMASHKAR! Clowns Mill Gayye ke is episode mein aapka welcome-shelcome hai... aaj hum aapko bataayenge ki jab do junglee jaanwaron ko 9 tequila shots diye jaate hain... to woh dono praani aapas mein kaisa behave karte hain....ek hai Mr.Badtameez...(pulls a drunk Sid onto the screen who gives a flying kiss to the camera and keeps kissing until Armaan shuts his mouth) .... aur doosri hai unki dharam-patni Mrs. Badtameez Chudail jinhone haal hi mein divorce papers sign kiye hai.. ( pulls a drunk Riddhima on to the camera who comes and punches Sid's cheek while Armaan tries to keep her away from Sid).......Sidddhanth aur Riddhima aapko educate karenge ki communication kehte kise hain.....Go ahead Siddhanth and Riddhima.....πŸ‘

Armaan exits the frame and we see Armaan popping in popcorn in anticipation while slurping on his ice tea.....

Siddhanth ( makes a disgusted face at Riddz)- Haaaaaawwwwww! Shame , shame! Badtameez aurat! Sharam nahiin aati apne pati ke saamne talli hote hue? 😑

Riddhima ( glares at him )- Pati? What pati? Tum Pati nahiin... Parineeta ho! Tumme aur Parineeta ki Vidya Balan mein farak kya hai.... Tulsi Maiyya aur Parwati Aggarwal ke hybrid punarjanam?....and don't u oonchaa-karofy your voice at me! .....Armaan ki aankhon mein itna kho gaye ki divorce papers par mere sign dikhe nahiin? 😑

Armaan makes a cute sharmaaofied expression and digs deeper into the popcorn...😳

Siddhanth - Chupp raho! Tumhaari himmat kaise hui apni jali-katti zubaan se Armaan ka naam lene ki? ......Aur maine abhi takk papers sign nahiin kiye hain. Tum abhi bhi meri problem ho... i mean to say patni ho!πŸ˜†

Riddhima - Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho !...patni my left foot!....Ping-pong ball bolo jiske saath tum aur Armaan world tournament khel rahe the.......(makes a depressed face at him).... main bechari Riddhima....

Siddhanth falls on the ground laughing and holds his stomach....πŸ˜†

Siddhanth - Bechaari Riddhima?????????????... tumhe Shanky Dad ne bataaya nahiin ki tum duniya ke good-looking ladkon ko bechaara banaane ke liye paida hui ho? 😑

Riddhima ( balaji heroine mode)- Bass yahi sunna baaki reh gaya tha! ... Tumne bhi mujhe akela chhod diya........😭

Siddhanth (gets up) - Akela?... O PT USHA ! Tum sabko akela chhod deti ho!.... question poochha nahiin ki athlete ki tarah olympic daudne lagti ho!... Aur woh nahiin to apni badi-badi chudail jaisi aankhon mein namkeen paani bhar leti ho!....Emotional Attyaachaari Freak ho tum!....

Armaan ( jumping up and down in the couch happily )- Yes! Yes! Yes! Sid go for her , man! πŸ˜‰Chhodna mat is aansoo gas ko!... tumhe uss har dupatte ki kasam jise humne saath milkar dhoya hai! 😳

Back to screen:

Riddhima ( catches Sid's collar)- Tumne mujhe freak kaise bulaaya? Bahot zubaan chalne lagi hai tumhaari! ...... Mujhe Pomeranian kutta chaahiye.... german shepherd nahiin! .... Jaao, jaakar divorce papers sign karo! 😑

Sid ( jumping up and down like a brat )- Chhod de chudail! Meri Allen Solly ki UB shirt chhod de!😭.....nahiin karunga sign! Nahiin, nahiin , kabhi nahiin!.... Mujhe mere Armaan ki kasam , buddhi chudail ! Main tumhe kisi aur hottie ki zindagi kharaab karne nahiin doonga.....ab mera collar chhodo! 😑

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am still laughing :-) One more amazing post from you.. Hats Off
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

I am still laughing :-) One more amazing post from you.. Hats Off

πŸ€—
dr_ash thumbnail

🀣wonderful post poco ridhima and her running marathone around the hospital was just imagini wat if this scene really occurs it wud b fun waitin for the second part do continue soon love u

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 amazing! i so imagined that 🀣..please continue!πŸ˜†

and hey that would be a good scene in DMG!.. someone gets Rids drunk and then she acts naughty dancing, hugging and kissing Sid and expressing her true feelings for Sid!..and Sid being the sharif larka that he is, he won't take any advantage of her..maybe just kisses or hugs her back😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr_ash

🀣wonderful post poco ridhima and her running marathone around the hospital was just imagini wat if this scene really occurs it wud b fun waitin for the second part do continue soon love u

Thanks Ash!πŸ€—

Sid needs to get fully drunk to tell Riddz what a big chudail she can be.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... dono ko talli kar do and then, watch the fun!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Cherry.. thumbnail
Awesome Poco! How I wish they could actually show something like this 😍 🀣 The show has been such a drag of late, with only Chudail's running shunning all over the Sanjeevni...! When will she reach the finishing line?
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poco 🀣 dude yu crack me up . have i ever told yu I LOVE YU 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

🀣 amazing! i so imagined that 🀣..please continue!πŸ˜†

and hey that would be a good scene in DMG!.. someone gets Rids drunk and then she acts naughty dancing, hugging and kissing Sid and expressing her true feelings for Sid!..and Sid being the sharif larka that he is, he won't take any advantage of her..maybe just kisses or hugs her back😳

🀣.....I can visualize them doing this. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... it will be even funnier if SR are angry and totally drunk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... Riddz getting up, close and personal with Sid in a drunken state would be fun. Sid will be irritated at first and then, he will hug her with his signature cute smile.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha that was damn funny, can't stop laughing; do continue please please....  n as usual congrats for another awesome post