Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Mona another amazing post !!
Yaar you are soo full of life teacherji !!

Keep them ongoing
I liked the Sidmaan equation 😆

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

ANSWER MY QUESTION!😡

Nahiin to iss post mein taala lagwa doongi!
😳
😳

LOL......no please taala mat lagayiye (?).....my prof. Mona is on her way to get back to you!!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ANSWER MY QUESTION!😡

Nahiin to iss post mein taala lagwa doongi!
😳
😳

Aila!!! meri Paathshala mein Talaa No kid no kid I will answer your question first.... sit sit....

ok

To prove this we need to use Newton's laws

1. In the absence of a net force, the center of mass of a body either is at rest or moves at a constant velocity.

2. A body experiencing a force F experiences an acceleration a related to F by F = ma, where m is the mass of the body. Alternatively, force is equal to the time derivative of momentum.

3. Whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force -F on the first body. F and -F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.

Taking all the scenarios where R and S shown their traits of Chudail and Badtameez...

Proof:

-- so initially R and S were missing force *of love* between them,  so they were simply following 1st law of newton and they responded directly propoptionally 😃

-- Now as they started experiencing the force the reaction was dependent on when and where the traits were shown... Like Shaadi incident

-- Now they have strong force between them so now its equal and OPPOSITE reaction...

so between them its not just their traits but Force equally responsible whether its directly or inversely reaction

*me out again for sometime No nuisance 😳*

*HENCE PROVED*

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Aila!!! meri Paathshala mein Talaa No kid no kid I will answer your question first.... sit sit....

ok

1. In the absence of a net force, the center of mass of a body either is at rest or moves at a constant velocity.

2. A body experiencing a force F experiences an acceleration a related to F by F = ma, where m is the mass of the body. Alternatively, force is equal to the time derivative of momentum.

3. Whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force -F on the first body. F and -F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.

Taking all the scenarios where R and S shown their traits of Chudail and Badtameez...

Proof:

-- so initially R and S were missing force *of love* between them,  so they were simply following 1st law of newton and they responded directly propoptionally 😃

-- Now as they started experiencing the force the reaction was dependent on when and where the traits were shown... Like Shaadi incident

-- Now they have strong force between them so now its equal and OPPOSITE reaction...

so between them its not just their traits but Force equally responsible whether its directly or inversely reaction

*HENCE PROVED*

I see. Understood.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳......but what do  you have to say about the magnetic field of SR? I want to know if the NS theory holds true for them?
doukno thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

🤣🤣🤣 ..D is so distracted that he's not even replying. busy dreaming. 🤣

I think Mona should make him stand and ask the next question. We all will listen carefully. Tongue

ROFLROFLROFL
Shh!!!!Mona mam will listen and den I will get a hard and proper lecture..............She will throw me out of the class.Let me concentrate as it is,it's very hard....
monar thumbnail

I see. Understood.😳......but what do  you have to say about the magnetic field of SR? I want to know if the NS theory holds true for them?

Kid thats fairly simple..

Magnetic law says equal and opposite attract each *right*

their magnetic effect of Chudalism and Baatmeezism is equal.. and yes Sexy and ickyface are opposite in terms of everything else *right*... so hence they are deeply attracted to each other

the electric field they create when they are together is so strong that none of us can hold us unaffected ... 😍

is it clear... 🤓.. I will pakka get back on this in details in our physics session

ok

Proof:

*HENCE PROVED*

😲😲😲😲😲...........teacher Mona, this is too much for my brain to take!!! i better enroll for extra classes!!! otherwise Kai will phail!!!😭😭😭
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

🤣🤣🤣
Shh!!!!Mona mam will listen and den I will get a hard and proper lecture..............She will throw me out of the class.Let me concentrate as it is,it's very hard....

D now you toh stand on your desk and do oothak baithak.. *ishmiling 😉*
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prof. Monaji

you said attraction is between Chudail and Badtameez...

then what'z going on between A and S?
doukno thumbnail

D now you toh stand on your desk and do oothak baithak.. *ishmiling 😉*

Sure mam.Anything for u!!!!................................ *Mona mam 'ishmiled' at me.Mona mam likes me.Yay!!*...............*punches his hand in the air in jubiliation*..😆