Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
ya arshi he may throw down the pen at the last minute like u said.. 😍
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think even this time around DM will tear up the divorce paper he did the first time around. He signed it second time with deep misery as he already had started harboring feelings for Santu but signed it so that Hitmi could get married and then it was revealed Hitmi marriage will not take place as Khemi by that time had married Arjan. After that SanRaj did not go through with  the divorce and got remarried again. So this time around DM will be watching Santu like hawk and use the divorce as means to an end. Motiben will get the papers but by that time DM will give her good bhashan on why he can't be separated from Santu😊 Lets see what Fruitcakes dish out to us cos I am waiting for Reunion to be served on golden platter and this time around the wooing should be perfect and definitely want the bed not haystack😳😳😳😳
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since RR is not here they have not shot the promo
they used shots from previous episodes

so if the cv's visiting the forum please need SANRAJ reunion - nothing else

the cv's are up to something as DM had said 15 days for the divorce -but for the cv's to show it within a week something big is brewing in their minds

ipodmackid thumbnail
truth has to be out as there will be no reunion bet the two without that

if he accepts santu without the truth - again down the road we will a another divorce track- deewar will remain in bet them

the truth will be out no 2 things about it

also DM will not budge till he gets to know the real culprit
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just back for few mins πŸ˜›

Wouldn't it be cute scene, I'm in my daydreaming mode if Nandini recites Santu's story to DM, SANRAJ fairtale story about the Raja and his Rani getting married and in their palace with their children/fairies and then Nandini will say it sounds like you Nana and Nani and DM will go into all his old happy memories of him and Santu 😍 I'd like that because last divorce track they kept showing DM having thoughts of Santu and after the leap not soo many from DM, hope so we get a few of those flashback moments from our Sher 😭😍

Watched the promo, thanks Arshi, it does not seem shattering like previous ones, for one thing santu is not crying, they showed their SR scenes and the voice over saying what there relationship is and has been and will break in 4days, that did sadden me but my thoughts and hopes are still this divorce gets stopped before the ink goes down on the divorce papers and DM is the one who stops it. I just hope this promo is one of their misleading promos to raise our BP as usual, who wants to watch a whole 1hr dedicated to the breakdown and divorce of our most beloved SANRAJ jodi, the most interesting, dufford lovable pair in the show??? I will mutter those words All shall be well! πŸ˜† 
RamonaG thumbnail
it might be moti trying to hurry it up...dm may have thought it'll take 15 days or maybe he just wanted to threaten santu... But moti may just present him with everything ready in 4 days.
ipodmackid thumbnail
one promo and we all have high BP - imagine what we will face Thursday

RamonaG thumbnail
shah u are right as i said before there hav been far more terrifying promos than this one.,,even the rudr suspicion one was ten times worse..
Shahara3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

one promo and we all have high BP - imagine what we will face Thursday

Either way I will be scoffing down a tub of double choc chip ice-cream happy or pee'd off with CVs πŸ˜›πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 

If the CVs come on to IF, others forums and go on the most famous YouTube they will realise how much a SANRAJ reunion is required and demanding and the retarted thinking of separating needs to be thrown out the window because it will not work with any of us, who loyally sit and watch patiently what sometimes rubbish they dish out to us.   I hate everytime thetough gets going idiots mention DIVORCE??? 😑 I read everyones opinions here and on YouTube and if the people of Bandini have those senses that normal people have like US, they'd gather that we want SANRAJ and we want them now! ATTOOT BANDAN!!!! We can take any track they throw at us as long as SANRAJ are always together.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Oh like someone else said just read and rewatched the clip, its not even a proper promo just old scenes, nothing set in stone just to raise our BPs and give us all heart attacks and watch and bring up their TRPS.  So they give us the weekend to voice our opinions and then give us something to shock us, which I am hoping is the opposite of the promo and there is no divorce. Im not in India so I'm not included (I'm sticking out my tongueπŸ˜†)