SR - The Final Blow

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, so before I go on to explain what this topic is about I'd just like to mention that I'm still learning the ropes of forums and posting etc. so would appreciate it if there was no bashing, I will accept constructive criticism but would prefer it if there were no outright rudeness, in other words no bashing, and also am sorry if the topic start isn't up to scratch, anyway I'm getting off task so here goes...

Basically this topic is based on what sid must've felt when he got the signed DP, from none other than Ammy, hence the title Final Blow, because for sid it would have been the final blow, somewhere deep within him there was always a hope, that maybe, just maybe ridz felt the same as he did, perhaps amongst all that sadness did lie the feelings which he craved from her, little did he know his desires were closer to the surface than he thought.

Upon receiving the signed DP from ridz, sid is first stunned, almost in disbelief at what his eyes are showing him, the pain and hurt are evident in his eyes, and before us fans we see the strong armour of sid break, we view the unbearable pain he feels at having lost the one thing he had wanted, the only solace he seems to draw from the situation is that ridz will at least be happy with Ammy, in an attempt to mask his emotions (as sid has done many a times, in the past, one of the factors that is both endearing yet simultaneously frustrating about him) he exclaims to Ammy that he is happy that Ammy will at least receive back his love, that ridz was his from the start, that she belongs with Ammy, but actions and emotions speak louder than words, the tears in Sid's eyes as he says his speech to Ammy shows the undeniable grief he feels, the turmoil burning within him, we have all seen different aspects of Sid, cocky, childish, bad boy, sweet, sacrificial, dependant, protective, but till date we haven't seen him truly broken, and yesterday we saw a sid who, even for the briefest of seconds lost control of what he felt, and let the grief, pain and loss of ridz overtake him, it seemed to me that in some ways he began to question his motives, his actions towards ridz, perhaps if he'd tried more harder maybe there would have been some chance for them, but by receiving those papers, from Ammy ridz ex, sid feels that she is stating her choice, through Ammy himself, in his mind it is symbolic, by choosing Ammy to send the papers, sid assumes that ridz is implying "sid I have made my choice" this destroys a part of him, but as always he will try to mask it, our beloved sid will once again sacrifice his own feelings to see his love happy and free, even if he is unaware to the fact that the last thing she wanted was to be free of him, that she wanted to accept him in her life to love him.

But hopefully there will come a time within the near future when SR will work their misunderstandings out, but until then fellow fans, we wait, and watch as our dear sid&ridz struggle to pick up the pieces of their shattered hearts.

By Tazzy 😊
Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Is this the 1st time u r posting?
I have to say it was a beautiful post...truly captured the essence of sid's emotional turmoil..
precap dekh ke humara yeh haal hai toh episode dekh kar kya hoga 😭
TazzyA thumbnail

thankyouu, was very first time in posting a topic, not really used to it :) xx
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing analysis TazzyA *sorry dont know your name*

Final blow.. DP was shutting down all the little hope dwelling in his heart..

I just want things to come to a certain decision rather than hovering over yes or no for any jodi...

if you ask me 10/10 to Sid, and 10/10 to Ridz...

Lets hope for the best
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Is this the 1st time u r posting?
I have to say it was a beautiful post...truly captured the essence of sid's emotional turmoil..
precap dekh ke humara yeh haal hai toh episode dekh kar kya hoga 😭

lol yeah it is, and thankyou 🤗 i just wanted to share how i viewed the precap i guess, and i know, i literaaly had tears in my eyes when i saw the precap, it hurt alot seeing sid in pain, but trully it can only take a courageous && brave man like himself to be who he is, monday's ep is going to be one helluva emtional rollercoaster for him, just hope he finds a way through it xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Amazing analysis TazzyA *sorry dont know your name*

Final blow.. DP was shutting down all the little hope dwelling in his heart..

I just want things to come to a certain decision rather than hovering over yes or no for any jodi...

if you ask me 10/10 to Sid, and 10/10 to Ridz...

Lets hope for the best

Lol the actual name is Tasmeena, bt prefer being called Tazzy for short :) and thanks :) both characters are portrayed at their weakest i think, which shows a new aspect. and i know what you mean, i was never a fan of indecision, its always so frustrating, but i just hope the decision tips to the side of no, as in, sid n ridz will have no divorce and stay together as the loving couple that they have evolved into. xx
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post!

There are some very creative and expressive writers out here!
\
Wish the cv's would at least browse through these posts.

You've beautifully captured Sid's feelings when he sees Ridzy' signature...

Personally, I couldn't take the pre-cap- Guess would have to miss Monday's episode....
TazzyA thumbnail

Thanks hun :) xx
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it Taz......

His state of mind...is something that boggles me .....because.....I cant beleive that someone like could  exists.....what kind of man would go through hell and more just for the person he loves.....without expecting anything in return....and  look at the guy whom he thinks he  lost against  and say with such magnanimity that  I am happy for you...

Thats the one thing I am so stuck at...because it shows exemplary character.....fictional or not

TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Very nice post!

There are some very creative and expressive writers out here!
\
Wish the cv's would at least browse through these posts.

You've beautifully captured Sid's feelings when he sees Ridzy' signature...

Personally, I couldn't take the pre-cap- Guess would have to miss Monday's episode....

😳 aww thankyouu, it was nice putting it into words, as its been in my mind since i saw the pre-cap for mondays ep, and yes i agree it would show the CV's how deeply the SR jodi has affected us, and how numerous fans want them together, but ah well, and lol i'm also tempted to miss it, but don't want to just incase there is an SR scene, even if its a lil grief filled its still a beautifull scene between the two of them lol xx