April 24 update: Family suspects PLOT, not curse

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok, I saw tonight's episode on & off - partly power outages, partly due to switching b/w Jamu & IPL.  Anyway, here's the highlights of what happened
  • Jamu is out in the porch w/ Jai, and they're in a romantic mood.  Jai is about to kiss her when the rock hits her.  When Jai asks her who, she points outside
  • Jamu is taken to her room and the doctor is called.  The doctor examines her and tells them all that she's in a coma, and nothing can be done, and there is no saying when she might recover - it could be anything from 3 days to 3 years (incidentally, wouldn't she have to be supported w/ IV?  Or else, she'd just starve to death)
  • Ghunghru goes to Gajraj and tells him about an ominous dream she had.  Later, she, Padmavati & Kuber are gloating over his condition 😑😑
  • Jai is absolutely depressed, and Bali tries to console him.  Jai swears not to let go of Jamu
  • Gajraj suspects that this is not a curse on the family, but a plot by someone.  He sends all his servants out to look for clues, but they're all unsuccessful
  • Jai is @ Jamu's bedside, gets flashbacks of her and cries for her 😭😭  He then goes to the Shiv mandir and offers prayers
  • Bali is in an inner chamber that has life size wall portraits of all the deceased brides, including Chutki 😭😭 and offers them libations.  He then stops in front of his own wife's pic, and his offerings fall from his hands. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ He vows to her that he won't let this curse continue to happen
  • Gajraj meets Bali after that outside, and tells him that he's been exhausted after seeing so many innocent brides dead.  He feels guilty that all his children have lost their life companions. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Bali reassures him that he's grateful for whatever he's gotten to date, and tells his father not to hold himself responsible
  • Later, Jai meets Bahadur/Phatphati master, and tells him that this has to be a plot by someone rather than a curse, and that someone could be anyone from the haveli.  He swears to find out
Precap

Jai is outside in the garden @ the spot that Jamu had pointed to, and is looking for clues.  Suddenly, he spots something, and picks it up.  It's a chain w/ the letter 'K' at the end of it.  Jai looks @ it shocked, and says, 'Kuber-bhaiya?'

Comments

Sad episode, but there were a lot of touching scenes - Jai/Jamu, entire family & Jai, Bali & the dulhans, etc.  I couldn't stand Ghungru.  My favorite thing about this episode was that both Gajraj & Jai now suspect that this is a plot, not a curse.  And what's better - tomorrow, Jai gets the first clue that it's Kuber.  So hopefully, he at least knows to guard against him, although I'd like it if he shares this w/ Gajraj & Bali, so that they can observe him closely, and finally nab/nail him.

Just wondering though - if Kuber & Padmavati are uncovered this early in the serial, what will be left once they're done?  Just other clowns, like Adesh, going after Jamu?  Hey, I hope they hand over Ghungru to Adesh after telling him that Kuber murdered his wife - that would be a fitting punishment!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha, great update!

Few additional things:    When Jamu was injured  everyone came running and along with them Aadesh was there.  He was very disturbed.   Two servant guys found Aadesh crying in a corner of the hall way the same night Jamu was hurt.  I thought at first it maybe Aadesh that threw the rock at Jamu,  but now we know Kuber has something to do with it. Aadesh even asked the servants if Jamu was dead !   Jai had found a chain with K initial on it.

Now all are aware that it's not a  curse but someone is deliberately hurting all the brides.  Bali will get on it and try to get to the bottom of this plot.

Bali dropped the incense offerings when he saw Jamu's pic with mala in the dead bride's pic room!  It was all very spooky, they have so many dead brides' pics hung on the wall.😲   Liking the character of Bali,  he really cares about his bros.   When Jamu lay injured, he lifted her up and brought her to the bed !   

Poor Jai crying over Jamu was so sad.   He was doing prarthana and prakar until his feet had blisters

The show was good, but it dragged a bit toward the end.   Now we know more about the characters atleast.   Kuber , his mom and his wife are the culprits behind this whole series of bridal accidents.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was just ok types episode
thanks vrisha

feel so sad for JAI-JAMU

loved the starting scene with jamu-jai
they were so cuteeeeeeeee

love bali bhaiyaa

i really like the way thakur gajraj attached to his sons

jay praying to LORD SHIVA were fab scenes !!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sd_384

so finally is it kuber..?

It looks like it for now.  I don't think it's Aadesh, because he was also disturbed about Jamu's injury. Kuber is the #1 suspect at this point.   Jai will start doing his detective work .  His Bali bhaiya will beat the **** out of the guy who is the culpritπŸ˜†
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a nice update
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much. Poor Jamu and Jai.