Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Jatin,

With more Sidma scenes coming up I have a feeling your post is going get longer and longer until they finally unite. 😉😛

after a draggy week they give us such electrifying scenes!!

ufff Jerans chemistry is mindblowing!

precap mein yeh haal hai...epi ke baad kya hoga!?

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We all want to see such a scene in DMG that Riddhima will know the truth that whatever Sid did & sacrificed his love was for her Riddhima's happiness & then Riddhima will come to Sid & hug him tightly & kiss him.
 This is what Ridz needs to realize now - the truth, what Sid was doing for her, he was sacrificing his love for her happiness, even though he was in pain constantly
He wasnt letting her go coz he didnt want her, or wanted freedom from her, but was being selfless for her and thats his love

Once Ridz knows that, and sees that - then we will see Ridz look at Sid differently more and understand him and his love and also what she feels for him
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dear
that is simply awesome
tum nay tu sab ki anjhen , dimag or muh sab ek sath khool diye :P
it was such a beautiful episdoe.............i mean even if dream one we got to see the sizzling chemistry of karan wahi and Jennifer

wow i love the way the creatives are showing us siddanth's dreams ,emotions

and you can actually see her melting down in his grip a bit...and getting nervous and flustered! They both make each other go weak in the knees....and make my heart skip many beats!//

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Jatin,

With more Sidma scenes coming up I have a feeling your post is going get longer and longer until they finally unite. 😉😛

Thanks Payal.👍🏼
Siddhima is going to unite.
Siddhima Forever!!!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushashah17

sidmaa forevaaaaaaaaaaaaa

U r right Anusha.
Siddhima are meant to be Forever!!!
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

after a draggy week they give us such electrifying scenes!!

ufff Jerans chemistry is mindblowing!

precap mein yeh haal hai...epi ke baad kya hoga!?

U r perfectly right Abanti.
Jeran & Siddhima is the bestest pair on the earth.
Sid & Riddhima are always electrifying on screen.
I don't know epi ke baad hamara haal kya hoga.😆
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

We all want to see such a scene in DMG that Riddhima will know the truth that whatever Sid did & sacrificed his love was for her Riddhima's happiness & then Riddhima will come to Sid & hug him tightly & kiss him.
 This is what Ridz needs to realize now - the truth, what Sid was doing for her, he was sacrificing his love for her happiness, even though he was in pain constantly
He wasnt letting her go coz he didnt want her, or wanted freedom from her, but was being selfless for her and thats his love

Once Ridz knows that, and sees that - then we will see Ridz look at Sid differently more and understand him and his love and also what she feels for him

I perfectly agree with u Lennie.
When Riddhima will come to know about Sid's actions,she is definitely going to come & fall for Sid.Riddhima will come to know this truth soon.
god knows how many times i hv read this post