Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Sue Chechi - Sorry to hear about the accident. Please take care and take good rest and get well soon.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sue Chechi , Take good rest .. Have a speedy recovery ...
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

get well soon suenair waiting for u to join in our discussions

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sue chechi,

sorry to hear about your accident...I wish you a speedy recoveryπŸ€—

Take good care of yourself, and be careful😳

spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no medicine like hope,
no incentive so great and no tonic so powerful....
as expectation of something tomorrow.

Get well soon, Sue!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww get Well Soon Sue chechi !!
I hope nothing is serious and I hope you are feeling better now !
Is the pain still persistent ? Update us about your improvement more oftenly !
Take gud care of yu !πŸ€—

thanks Atinamma for letting us know about it !
Caryn thumbnail

Sue Chechi

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Take care.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Hi folks
I received a Pm from Sue nair, one of our veteran members...Looks like she had a bad fall and got hurt.Please pray for her speedy recovery.
After all this she managed to send the followignPm to me...hope she does not mind me posting part of her Pm here.
Atina ....I had a fall on Tuesday (20th April) morning when I was on my way to work. I injured my nose, mouth, arms and legs. Both my knees had bruises when I fell flat on the road but not damaged. That day I did not have my car so had to find my way to work by Taxi. Luckily my hubby was sending me to get the cab. I almost lost consciouness coz I did not know wat was happening. I am on medical leave this whole week - back to work next Monday. The swelling in my left arm is still there - its as big as your palm. Doc said it will subside on its own but it will take some time.

My upper lip is badly bruised and it swelled up looking like the beak of a parrot. Thank God I did not lose any of my teeth - I closed my mouth tightly when I fell. My nose was badly injured too but the bridge was not damaged but was bleeding away.  I tripped over a stone which I did not notice. I have been going for physiotherapy as I have hurt my shoulders too. I feel God was with me coz there was no traffic that moment but one car was speeding and my hubby waved to stop coz I was right in the middle of the road. A police car passed by and they help to send me to the hospital. πŸ˜ƒ

Till today Nair bhaiya is shaken up coz he saw me lying on the road ( he was walking a little far behind me ) without any movement for a second he thought he lost me forever....he kept telling this to the children saying that I was always very careless -not looking where I am going......"
Sue we wish you to get well soon

With prayers from all of us
Development Team
Tamil Section-IF

Dear Atina – when I logged into IF 2 nites ago  I saw this pm waiting for me and instructing me to get into a link – I thougt it was someone's B'day but when I got there a Get Well Message and part of my pm to you kept staring back at me...I was a bit lightheaded but slowly I started reading all the well wishers messages each one wishing me  speedy recovery. I kept on reading all but in the mean time my vision was being blurred and I could read no more – tears were in control.

I was unable to reply then coz I was too emotional and my fingers which are normally fast in typing refused to even tap a key. I just logged off and went to bed - my tear ducts can't keep up with the tears flooding my eyes...but my Premier tissues came very much in handy. It was then that I realized that besides my small family I have a huge family out there in the form of IF who are so very warm and tenderly loving. I just can't remember when I got knocked off but I think that I would have slumbered into dreamland feeling happily sad.😍 Thanks for this love Atina...πŸ€—

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Nothing brings
warmth to the heart
like the sunshine
of a friendly smile.
Wishing you brighter days.

Chechi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,

I'm so sorry to hear about the fall 😭😭!  Hope you are feeling a little better now!  Even though you were in pain, you stilled joined in many of the dicussion and entertained us.  You are really great and our Uravu(gal) Chechi πŸ€— ... it was great having you in the uravugal section as well 😳.   

Hope you have a speedy recovery chechi! 

Chechikku oru Joke:

Person 1: "Ennakum en manaivikkum karuthu verupaadhu varuthu sir?" 
Person 2: "Eppadhi?"

Person 1: "Naan 'sudhi thanni" nnu sollurean; ava athai "Coffee" nnu solluraa" 

πŸ˜›.. coffee nnu sonnathum meh april 1st thaan ninaivukku varuthu πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

luv,

Ice πŸ€—

Thanks Aishu darling....I feel so much better now and I am actually at work today (Mon - 26/04/10). Decided to reply each and everyone of you for the love and care rendered to me.....πŸ€—....πŸ€—..I feel truly blessed....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...love you my little Aishu...πŸ˜ƒ

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Get Well Soon Sue Chechi

Thanks dear Nithya.....I feel so much better with words of encouragments from all of you. Happy Belated Birthday dear..!!...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³I heard party is on 27/04/10....Mr. Nair will be partying on the same day....I have yet to get him his present....ellam delayed due to my fall..!!πŸ˜†