Why courier services lead to heartache

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I'm'Baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk πŸ˜†

Yup the Ridz defender is back..I must admit yesterday when I watched the episode I was convinced that the defender of Ridz in me was forever lost. Especially when she had that conversation with Armaan where he told her that Sid told him that she still loved him.  Instead of doing what any sane or even angry person would do and go confront the man that made up such things and ask why he said the things he did, she goes ahead and runs away (wow she must have more mileage on her then my dad's '89 accord) and takes out her anger on her Dp and signs them.  I mean really??? Sid was three steps away having a heart to heart with her father, and she had to stop at the locker room see Armaan have a confrontation and run away in the OTHER direction.  I love how when Armaan held the match of Sid towards Ridz her fuse lit sooo fast that she completely forgot all her intetions of talking to her husband, the promise she made her dad and ran.  Lol.  Man the Chudail is back in full force and anyone in her path better be ware.

So you ask why did I start my post with an "I'm back??" Well the reason for that is cuz today once again Ridz showed that although she is crazy...there is a method to her madness. Today we saw another side to Ridz. In the beginning we saw the Ridz that furious at being pushed into a corner by husband and making a decision that she never thought she would ever have to make finally stood her ground and signed the papers. She never wavered. She had made the decision to sign and she did. Even after running into Armaan she never rethought her decision. BUT unfortunately what did happen as a result of that encounter would lead to the ultimate heartbreak for ALL three.

I know we were all givin Ridz a hard time about using Armaan as a courier service for delivering the papers. (I'm not sayin this isn't wrong...cuz it def is, I mean if she's so set on doing what "she wants" then she should have the spine to stand up and throw those papers in Sids face) But since she didn't do that I would just like to maybe point out that there might be a reason she never quite got to that point. I think that when Ridz left her office with those papers in hand her original intention was to go to Sid and throw those papers in his face.  To yell at him and be like' "is this what you want??? Well here you go?? You are officially free of me forever!!"  But unfortunately on the way she ran into Armaan. 

And when she saw Armaan at first she was void of emotion.  Nothing really showed on her face.  As they bent down to pick up the Dp and they held their eyelock'it was obvious that Armaan was looking at Ridz with love in his eyes, and at the same time he was searching for the love she is supposed to have for him in hers.  But all he got instead of was blank stare.  Then as he picked up the papers, Ridz snaps back into consciousness and she grabs the papers away from him.  And then we see some emotion back in her face.  We see fire, we see anger, we see the chudail.  So in true chudail fashion she starts to fly away on her broom towards her husband. 

Poor Armaan, he just had to notice the tears in her eyes and ask her what was wrong.  This was the turning point in Ridz's decision.  By running into Armaan and his inquiring if everything is ok, she remembers it all.  She remembers the way she was played between these two men.  The way these two men always made decisions about what was best for her without once asking her what she wanted (we all know what decisions she's thinking about).  As far as she's concerned they are doing what they want, cause if they cared about her happiness then they would certainly ask her what her feelings where (nevermind the fact that they both have tried to on many accounts and she uses her bewitching eyes to try and answer and expect them to kno') but as far as Ridz's sees she has made everything as clear as she can.  She wanted her marriage, her husband Siddhant.   Armaan was the past. 

But of course the decisions they made forced her to make a decision, and this decision was one she never wanted to make, but felt she had to make.  The decision to sign the Dp so that Sid would be free.  So here comes in her anger and yeah her pettiness.  She asks Armaan to take the papers and give them to Sid.  This action was done straight out of hurt.  She is angry at Sid for the stuff he told Armaan and for the Dp.  But she's also angry at Armaan.  He too played a role in this whole fiasco. Let's forget the fact that he started it by not only leaving but also by returning.  But he is also the one that clearly talks to Sid and seems to know what Sid is going to do even before she does.  He's the one that takes what Sid says as truth never mind the fact that every time they talk to each other she makes it clear that they are over. 

So she says to herself, "screw it, you both deserve the same pain I'm going through and I'll make sure you both get it.  Here Armaan take this paper to your bf and celebrate together.  After all it was the plan you guys set in motion.  It was what you wanted."  It is quite clear that Ridz feels betrayed by both men in the fact that they seem to have set up this whole thing so that she would pick Armaan.  That way both guys would get what they wanted.  Sid his azaadi, and Armaan his pyaar.  I think Ridz sees this whole mess as a giant conspiracy plan against her because she says today, "Sid kisise aur ko batya ya na batya, tumhe zaroor batyaga"  To me this statement screams that she thought the men were in cahoots together to get what they each wanted and they never bothered to ask her what she wanted.  Let alone listened to her when she tried to make it clear that this marriage is her truth.  I mean we all know that Sid loves her, but Ridz doesn't know this yet.  All his actions and especially the Dp prove that as far as he's concerned there's nothing between them.  What has Armaan done? Well he supported Sid and he questions her integrity by asking her what kind of wife she is. 

Is it tit for tat? I guess we could look at it that way.  But I think its something less thought out and something much more primal.  I think its simply Ridz reacting, its her lashing out in all directions trying to hit everything in her path so that they all can feel one tenth of what she is feeling.  I mean here is Sid living his life as if nothing's changed.  In fact he seems to just want to move forward (without her) and not look back.  Then there's Armaan who thinks everything can be fixed and be hunky dori all over again.  They can return to their world of flowers and chocolates.  No one seems to be aching the way she is.  No one is lost like she is.  In fact these two men seem to be bonding, they are sharing things between each other that she's never privy to, while here she is drowning in confusion and pain.  I mean its only human nature to lash out and dole out pain to others when one is in pain.  So I think her hurt at this rejection from Sid and the questioning of her integrity from Armaan led her to make the impulsive decision of Armaan Courier Service that we all know will result in only more hurt not only for herself but for Sid, and especially for Armaan.

Please do comment, but try to be civil'this is simply my view of whts going on and I thought I'd share it'

There is no need to bring in the SR AR wars'

Edited by arp04srocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
whoa intense post πŸ‘ ..

it seems the chudail is back, but quite different from the one we saw a few months ago.

Ridz does have all rights to be angry at Sid and Armaan because they tried to push her around back and forth without even asking about where she wanted to stay. So of course for her it must've felt like she was denied her own freedom. And it is in human nature to hurt the ones who hurt you and make them feel the same pain. I mean we go through it too right? Someone plays around with our feelings, we feel soo angry and frustrated, and the first idea that pops up in our mind is to get even with them. So from Ridz's POV what she's doing is right.

At the same time, when she realizes her mistakes, she's also going to be the one regretting it, even if Sid and Armaan forgive her
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u r master at words such a fab fab fab post dear loved reading it
the following part is explained so beautifully

So she says to herself, "screw it, you both deserve the same pain I'm going through and I'll make sure you both get it.  Here Armaan take this paper to your bf and celebrate together.  After all it was the plan you guys set in motion.  It was what you wanted."  It is quite clear that Ridz feels betrayed by both men in the fact that they seem to have set up this whole thing so that she would pick Armaan.  That way both guys would get what they wanted.  Sid his azaadi, and Armaan his pyaar.  I think Ridz sees this whole mess as a giant conspiracy plan against her because she says today, "Sid kisise aur ko batya ya na batya, tumhe zaroor batyaga"  To me this statement screams that she thought the men were in cahoots together to get what they each wanted and they never bothered to ask her what she wanted.  Let alone listened to her when she tried to make it clear that this marriage is her truth.  I mean we all know that Sid loves her, but Ridz doesn't know this yet.  All his actions and especially the Dp prove that as far as he's concerned there's nothing between them.  What has Armaan done? Well he supported Sid and he questions her integrity by asking her what kind of wife she is. 

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love your posts as much as your vms!

keep posting more!πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good post

As far as i can see i know why she sent it through Armaan, it wasnt a decision she planned but just came about when remembering what has happened - so yeah, i can see her hurting them both

They both have passed her like a toy and taken decision without really asking her, thats how it looks like from her pov

So she thinks well if Sid wants her decision, then get it through Armaan, and Sid will let Armaan know - since they both love talking about her and who she should be with lol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love Rids 😊. I really don't have any complain against her character at the moment. I am glad she signed the papers. Now the real fun starts. I also feel that the fact that she gave those papers to Armaan is justified.

If it wasn't intentional then there is no reason to criticize her. She can see the buds are close.

If it was intentional then it's perfect. Rid tried hard to keep Armaan out of SR's life but Sid keeps dragging him. Well if Sid wants the divorce so much then it's perfectly ok for Rids to send the papers through Armaan's hands.

I love my SR. I hope they lash out at each other. 😍
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow girl...I love your post....and yes....I think she is the most butchered and misunderstood character in this drama.........her character has been played around time and time  again.....weell thats a whole another discussion.........but there is a method to her madnesss yeah yeah even when she bawling all hours and running marathons...all over sanjeevni.......and yes you are right......she is lashing out like a wounded tigress ...the only way she knows how....justified or not............

And of course...I am waiting for  SR fireworks πŸ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Your post was fabulous yours and Neha's post completed what I wad trying to say I didn't post my post in the main forum as i thought something was missing but here it is because it makes prefect sense to you post

So yesterday, finally she made a decision to talk to Sid she was so close before Armaan's words shattered her world, she was hoping to fix things and Armaan's words made her question everything she was thinking and feeling. She wanted to talk to Sid but Sid's thinking broke her heart, she went from there, shocked at a loss for words. Then came the decision she signed the papers, it questioned everything in her life, it made the last two months a lie, her marriage a lie everything she saw as a truth had gone shattered, she always thought she could lose everything but never lose Sid when everything went backwards, she held her will to sign it because she was sick and tired of everything happening around her. She didn't want freedom from the relationship but she couldn't stay in the relationship because it was causing her so much pain.

The pain was so evident in her eyes today, she wanted Siddihant Modi to know he had broken her heart!! With even more pain than Armaan had, when she was leaving him she wanted him to say Mat Jao she even looked at him saying please stop me, but he didn't, she had to walk away. She wanted him to tell him everything that has happened in the last 48 hours is a lie, tell her that it is going to be alright. He came in when she was crying that was important because he has always been there for her even when she was at her lost, he picked her up and then just wants to let her go without knowing her, or understanding what she is thinking.

She ran to her dad because he was the only one she can talk to he is the only one that knows what she wanted she told him today it was the hardest thing she had to do was sign the papers and on Monday she told him she wants Sid to take the divorce back. The only source of comfort she has now that Sid is not by her side to her he has left her in the middle of the road where she has nowhere to turn. 

Now why is Riddhima saying one thing and doing another one might say? But for Riddhima all the signs are saying Sid but whenever she is on her way to Sid he keeps pushing her away not wanting her to get close to him, he is not allowing her in and she all she has since is Sid supporting Armaan. She is seeing Sid deny the marriage, she has done what Sid has asked a number of times the hardest being acting as Armaan's wife. This shows she doesn't want out but Sid is leaving her with no choice, he is not understanding her. Today when she bumped into Armaan she was not effected by him, the same way she was effected by Sid when he held her hand and then let go, the anger was there in Riddhima but the pain was more so, she hid her pain in her anger and Sid hid his pain in silence.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely post

enjoyed reading it

i wouldnt say rids actions were justfied of giving the dp to Sid via Armaan, but then i agree with you it wasnt a planned thing,

i dont mind SR giving each other tit for tat in furure episodes

bec it will fun to see the equation between them, after sid knwos rids signed the dp and rids on the other hand still hurt by behaviour

norzar
😊Amazing post!! You truly are a wonderful writer!