Bon voyage my love

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
How long did it last?4-5 minutes and yet it managed to portray so much!!

I am talking about the sidma scene ofcourse.

Today we have seen a Ridhima which is slightly different from the female tsunami we have encountered the last few weeks.Ridhima,post signing divorce papers,is stoic and ice frozen over.

The way she walked out carrying the papers,her strong stance,her single-mindedness was a treat to watch.It was as though she has suddenly gained control her life-as though she knew where she was going.But with increased independence comes less emotions .And that is what we saw-
The entire AR meeting sequence we saw the icyness of Ridhima-the matter-of-fact,no-nonsense chick we saw a few months back.Then she had been rejected by Arman ,now she had been rejected by Sid!The way she spoke-the set line of her jaw and her hardened expression when she told him to give the envelope to Sid spoke volumes.She has crossed barriers- she has blurred the conceptions of right and wrong.Now she cares only about hurting Sid back and as much as she can and if that hurts Arman so be it!

Moving on the setting to the sidma scene was poignant.Ridhima stood staring at the X-ray the lost woman who stood determined to face everything that the world threw at her -her face is set and so is her mind.And then her memory seeps in-how her husband had told Arman that she loved him.
The facade slips and we see the real Ridhima again-we see the pain beneath the ice princess.The one who stands rejected once again by her husband!The pain of being not trusted,the pain of believing that her hubby would do anything to get away from her even if it means making Arman believe she loves him.The facade slips and tears slip through her beautiful eyes.

And enters her tormentor in flesh and blood.But even he is calm as always and that brings back the anger.Ms.Ice Princess rules again!
The room is set alive with swirling emotions-as always when Sidma interact there cannot be a single emotion-we get a mixed package of conflicting emotion,

There is anger and pain!And we see that in Ridhima's icy treatment and her I -dont-give-a damn attitude.There is a plea for hope too and we see that as Sid says-am I that paraya that you wont look at me?
There is an ongoing turmoil within Ridhima as she fights pain,anger and longing.The longing that maybe this will be alright.There is a fear of losing loved ones as Sid shows by him holding onto the arm of his wife-whom he has touched only a few times-it shows his level of desperation.And there is the sorrow of loss as well -as shown by Ridhima's kaun kisse paraya kar chuka hai woh pata hai...

And believe me there is an ongoing ego battle-each do not venture too much as they will believe the other doesnt want him/her!Ridz is reeling from the fact that she is unwantable in his life and Sid lives under the delusion that she wants Arman.And they do not want to hurt their egos by putting forward the real question.And did I see Mr.Batameez make an entry when he grabbed her hand-angry and hurt?For once Siddy boy looked like he was back!

Finally we see the pinched effect of getting a dose of your own medicine.While Ridhima kept Arman stacked away from sidma's life it was sid who dragged him between them time and again.Now he is hurt and confused why Arman should come in between them....

And when she turns to look at him-we see all this on her face-hurt,pain and regret.Regret that she couldnt be his-regret that he never thought her worthy of him-regret that she has to let go of him and regret that the blossom of romance was cut off before spring.

And then she runs and the entire truth comes running home.She has lost him forever-she has set him free cuz he didnt want her!And as she cried hoarse in her office-her mind replays her hasty decision-she doubts whether she did right-she regrets it downright!But mingled with regret and pain the dominant emotion is loss!

She had lost what defined her-her anchor-her guiding light and now she has to sail in the stormy sea of life without her anchor.She has left him behind.

And her anchor stood in the BB court looking at her signature-and he is shocked!Shocked that life could be so cruel-he is pained that he had lost her and this time for good.Angry at fate for the cruel joke that it played on him -why did he have to love Ridhima when she would never be his?

But even within his pain-he was happy for Arman-for knowing that the love that AR shared would be complete.And he wishes them happiness even though it comes at the cost of his own.

He could see Ridhima sail away in her life with Arman along her side-the way it was meant to be-he had been nothing but a compromise-a detour that life had taken for her!For him the detour would be his life-he would stand at this corner seeing the woman who touched his soul with someone.

His journey stops here but hers had begun and Sidhant Modi being the man he is has the compassion to say:

BON VOYAGE MY LOVE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is truly amazing very well written!πŸ‘...you said it all and so perfectly..well doneπŸ‘ πŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your Post Brought such a huge smile on my face hell it's brilliant and ahh that kaun kise paraya kar raha hai was so so so coming from her heart totally reflected her pain and than him grabbing her hand and then letting it go it was so intense but BEAUTIFUL just simple loved it
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nehaaaaaa..........πŸ€—

I have absolutely no words to describe wat a marvelous piece of writing this is.......its just soooooooo mesmerizing.......
And ur last line, so to speak ur title.........
I simply feel proud of Sidma......πŸ‘

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why isn't there a "love" button?!πŸ€”

Neha, your words are fabulous! I love reading your posts! so full of everything beautiful and poignant!

Kudos to you and kudos to Siddhanth Modi for being the man that he is! He needs no gold crown to signify how magnificent of a man he is! His eyes show it all!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neha you are an awesome writer.....πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the last line...yes its impossible for any human being  to loose something  that means so much to you and do it  with such
compassion indeed  ...what a guy!!!!! 

woweee...and you wrote it so well.......
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
You post is absolutely amazing!! Loved the last line especially!! Very poignant!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha love yur post  totally wicked
nikita_88 thumbnail
Brilliant post managed to say what I was trying to say so well love your posts keep posting and loving SR!
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your Post Brought such a huge smile on my face hell it's brilliant and ahh that kaun kise paraya kar raha hai was so so so coming from her heart totally reflected her pain and than him grabbing her hand and then letting it go it was so intense but BEAUTIFUL just simple loved it

My fav line of the day!I loved how she said that....