More suhaag raats on tv than in movies !!!

Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜›Its my observation. All serials are high on Suhaag raats and the Suhaag Raat scenes in movies have disappeared. If I remember in the early 90s, all jetender movies would have SR. That is not there in movies now. I dont remember any recent movie showing SR. But the serials have been flooded with SR.  There is a big list starting from Bidaai, Uttaran, Choti Bahu, Prayigya, YRKKH, Bhagyavidhata had one today. Looks like the season for SR.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
they all follow the same route...in science there is a saying, every experiment is reproducible...they fail in the same way...

all shows are reproducible it seemsπŸ˜›
Seeta thumbnail
This thought came because I had seen SR in Bidaai few days back, saw SR in Uttaran (though did not happen) till yesterday and today saw SR in Bhagyavidhata. I was laughing myself. So thought to share this interesting info with you all.
GujuGrl thumbnail
U forgot Do Hanson Ka Joda, but they had halfway SRπŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and even sasural genda phool
Seeta thumbnail

So many serials with the same scene. Among all which is the best so far?

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeta

im not even being biased here but i think it was defintiely the saalekh scene!
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salekh were the best of the lot. No, I personally do not watch anyother serial but saw a SR segment covered by SBS last week. They both shared a sizzling chemistry for sure . They were just natural.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This thought came because I had seen SR in Bidaai few days back, saw SR in Uttaran (though did not happen) till yesterday and today saw SR in Bhagyavidhata. I was laughing myself. So thought to share this interesting info with you all.

You are right, Seeta, i felt this was rushed up in many serials to promote the serial this way.....πŸ˜‰

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I would not lie, i  just see Bhagyavidhaata, bidaai and yeh rishta, so compared to these 2, i felt Bhagyavidhaata was good, as they had aired it for 1 hour and the entire episode was only focussed on how they land up in SR. not messed up at all....that too with complete regretful nature of Vinay accepting each and every mistake of his, putting sindoor on her maang whole heartedly, stole my heart away... the only prob was i wondered as to where the other members were as without PPW, the serial is not complete. Bidaai gave me a total high expectation, but as i wrote in the RS blog too, i felt too many lows were there in it, as i felt Bidaai was a realistic serial, it was not acc. to my imaginations.  The non-invitees to the SR: Avni and Vasu spoiled the show for me.... πŸ˜†

but seeta... what's your take on this?πŸ˜‰
Edited by laxmi_s - 14 years ago