Signed sealed and delivered

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ridhima

.....as she put her signature on the divorce papers......her marriage to Sid flashed before her eyes.......Every wedding vow she took.....Every promise she made........
And now you have made me sign.......
Have I not told him time and time again....that he is my present and my future... ..and that I have accepted my past and that  is where it will stay.......why wont he beleive me.......he  keeps asking me...... questioning me again and again.......how much more does he want me to defend myself......if he has no faith in me so be it...I will not force him to stay with me.....I wanted honesty and faith in our relationship together.....and I tried to do all I can to keep my end....but I guess he and I were never meant to be....
I failed to stand by the man I had loved and today......... I have failed failed yet again.....this time the I will never heal........

Armaan

She  still loves me....Sid told me that she  did ...why wont she tell me.....I just want to hear her say it.... just once....but she wont say it.........is it possible  that she will still come back to me........knowing  that she  still love me...makes me want to hope again........

Yet I see tears in her eyes...I see the hurt and the pain...and I cannot understand why it is...and I want to hold her and make everything allright....but I am helplessly standing by.....and its breaking my heart..... but I dont know how to help her.......I dont understand her ......she  used to be an open book to me and now I cant read her.........
I accepted our fate that we were never meant to be.....but I still dream silently........that maybe .... maybe....we might be ...... but in my heart I  fear that it may never be.

Sidhant

I wanted to talk to her...but she  stubbornly refused.....how can I not get angry.....but I still tried to reason and talk to her......to tell her that I just wanted to make it easy for her ......and I was going about it wrong......
Maybe I should not have sent her the papers the way I did.........that before sending them I should have asked her if she wanted to divorce me.....its too late now...its done....but I still wanted to talk......to let her know that I am here and that I dont want to leave her if she wants to stay....and maybe she would tell me that she wants to stay.......

But she walked away...and I could not even stop her...I wanted to so badly ...but when she looked at me...I saw the pain which I gave her.......and she silenced me.....
By bringing armaan between us today I realized the wall she built .......and no matter how hard I try .....I will never break through .......she took away the one thing we had between us......we used to be able to talk so easily today I have lost that too......

I dint want to beleive that there was no hope....and when I saw the papers armaan gave me.....I died....died because....my hopes died.......the only consolation is that atleast she will be happy.

Dr Shashank

My daughter is broken...how is that right.....she is unhappy.....she does not want  this divorce....
 Sid and Armaan are not at fault but she is hurting because of them....
As a father her happiness is paramount to me.......and I will be there for her to protect her, stand by her and give her her happiness back.......

This is just my take on what happened today. I hope you enjoyed reading it .
No intention to heart anyones feelings......and please no bashing

CheersπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post dear. liked reading it

loved you take on today's episode

norzar
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
buffy love it sweetheart
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great and sensible post BuffyπŸ˜‰
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aawwww buffykins!πŸ€— loved the post from you!

Sigh! Sid was so heartbroken at seeing the signed papers and Riddhima was so shattered signing them!

btw while she was signing it, they showed SR wedding FB in reverse....everything was moving backward....

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post Buffy
good analysis of the epi πŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree about Ridz part the most that she may never be able to heal agian...Sid gave her life the second time n only he can make her heal n help her get over this strom....she needs him 😳
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post..

you r right..Ridz is broken beyond everything...
Sid and Armaan's intentions werent wrong, but the time for them to put their actions through had just completely shattered her
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, buffy this post literally spoke volumes, it showed (or rather said) the unexpressed things and factors of the characters of yeseterdays ep, very wiked analysis hun, in my personal opinion i think they have all played their part in this twisted situation, looking at it from an objective veiw, there are lots of times in the past where the misconceptions could have been cleared, but its in the past so it should stay there, similarly i think that sid needs to comprehend that Ammy is Ridz's past, and she wanted to leave it there, obviuosly it isnt easy for anyone to forget their first love, esp if said love is constantly around you, but eventually you move on and find someone who offers you the comfort and support, and love that the former was unable to do, sid gave a new essence of life to ridz i am not saying that the AR relationship was not good, it was in its own ways meaningful at the time, but the connection of SR is not only by heart, sindoor or mangalsutra, it is by their souls, a connection that will in future once again bring them back together, because that is how they are bound, they are bound by their souls, and feelings for eachother, in such a way that even when attempting to break free, physically and emotionally its impossible, i strongly beleive that SR will find a way through. Though they were brought together by difficult circumstances, it was those very circumstances that sprouted feeling amongst the two, ingnited a new desire to live, love and move forward in life, and i am sure that it will be this very same electrified desire that brings SR back together again :) xx
mysterieux thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ramy25

aawwww buffykins!πŸ€— loved the post from you!

Sigh! Sid was so heartbroken at seeing the signed papers and Riddhima was so shattered signing them!

btw while she was signing it, they showed SR wedding FB in reverse....everything was moving backward....

πŸ€—...so sweet of you

That guy is truly something.....what kind of a guy do you have to be ....to whave your whole world crumbling ....and then still have the heart to be happy for someone else that someone who is taking his happiness away in a way.....and say .....with no hard feeling...Man I am happy for you...that has to be the most swesome thing about Sid.
mysterieux thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

nice post Buffy

good analysis of the epi πŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree about Ridz part the most that she may never be able to heal agian...Sid gave her life the second time n only he can make her heal n help her get over this strom....she needs him 😳

Thank you anuπŸ˜ƒ 
When she turned around as she left she so wanted him to stop her ...there was so much hurt , pain.....and a small hope that maybe he would stop her ...say mat jao...

He is her anchor......and yes she does need him
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago