Yuna ka kya hoga?

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
n this whole AR vc SR business
everyone has seemed to forgot about yuna pre-cap
Naina's father as we know does not approve of Yuvi and on top of that insults his brother
Naina walks in just as Yuvi is holding ehr father's collar

As dmg tradition goes we know it will lead to a massive confusion
but what do you thinks going to happen now?
my prediction- Naina gives Yuvi silent treatement, a week later she will somehow find out what her father really said to Yuvi, will make up afterwards. Her father will go groom hunting once again and this time choose a guy for Naina. So it will be a bit like Tamana's rishta, good rich guy with a guju family (maybe Raj-hvnt seen him for ages). Interns will get involved and try to break the marriage and scare of the groom. Will fail to do so. Naina will think yuvi is not trying hard enough and spending more time with Survana. Maybe will lead to a break up or run away and get married😃

what do you think is in store for Yuna?
Will it go the AR way or SR way or be successful?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
insulting sumones bro/sis for lyf partner is utter ill-mannerism...watever naina's pappa did wasnt ry8...i think yuna heading towards break-up bcoz cvs r already confused btween ASR ,if they r enuf sensible then they wudnt go wid yuna breakup inspite of trio n will eventually end yuna wid happy ending note.......i dnt trust cvs these days..!!!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whichever way it goes...AR or SR..it is totally ruined...hope they chart out a new path this time....i am just totally disappointed with the way this love track has also been treated...one scene used to make my day...now its pathetic !!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Im hating the cvs for doin this to yuna well i repect uv for tellin papa that he cn sacrificce nainzie for avi he knws his responsibilities

obviously naina wnt take it the right way maybe more rona dhona added to current track all three couples will be crying wwat mre do we need to hate cvs more urghhh there destroyin my fav couple again im so annoyyed hopefully this time they will do sumthing better and new

thnx for the topic its always nice to see a yuna topic lol

tc
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait so did they show anything today?

they are definately heading towards a break up!
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dn't knw wat  cvs r plannin to do wid yuna.....but 2day uv did d right thing..........noone can leave his bro/sis 4 his luv............n if naina wont understand uv thn she is not deserve 4 uv's luv....... Edited by bornalee - 14 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I will still stick to what I had said earlier......I think Naina's pappa is just testing Yuvi......he did not look shocked when Yuvi grabbed his collar and his face did not reflect anger too.......so maybe he is just wanting to know what kind of a person Yuvi is.....testing his loyalties.

But if he is serious....then its pathetic to ask Yuvi to choose between the two.....what difference does it anyways make.

Yuvi did a very right thing by choosing his brother over Naina......but he could have managed without his "main 100 Naina kurbaan karta hoon".......lolz......hope Naina understands him and atleast gives him a chance to explain himself rather than just be mad at him.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it may go the AR SR way or even worse.
we cant trust CVs.
but i want a good ending. *fingers crossed*

ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wohi ho ga jo manzoore CV's hoga....

Oh god Yuna,