Tap's HOT INTERVIEW in GUPSHUP TODAY

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This interview  was planned much earlier...but our special correspondent The Lizard Miss Chipkali nautankiwali couldnot get Miss Tapasya Thakur as she was busy in her brother-in-law's marriage celebrations which went on for 3 weeks.

Now that Ms. Tapasya is back at her parental home, our dear Ms.chipkali used her capabilities of a lizard to climb onto her  window n enter Ms.Tapasya's room n catch up on her.

Reporter Chipkali found her in a strange mood, at times she looked angry, at times she looked really happy.

She was first very busy in refreshing her make up n at first ignored our chipkali

Well this is what Ms. Tapasya has to say abt her take on Uttaran.

Chipkali:Tapasya didi, nice to see u after a long time n hope u will enrich our viewers with your answers.

Taps: Well , dont u dare to call me didi, i m so younger than u...uhhhh.😑

Chipkali:Ok so Tapasya how u r u feeling after the marriage of your brother in law  with your sister?

Taps: Sister, did u say it chipkali, well she is my servant whom my papa just calls his daughter.😑

Chipkali:Oh but news has been floating around that she actually stole evrything from u ..your parents, their love , gifts, n almost stole your groom?

Tapasya: Ya thats what i yell to the world,though not much is true ... gets me rid of my complexes by blaming her(laughs).Actually she is so pretty, intelligent, sweet-natured n friendly that evry body loves her n i cant stand this. o yes she was abt to marry my hubby  Veer n at d last moment opted out after i threatened to end my life..
  .LOL , u know all that blood was actually from poster colour bottle...rofl ...u know how much she loved me she actually gave me her groom, stupid servant girl...n her ammo was showing so much attitude.U know she told me that she was giving her daughter's bridal dress as uttaran to me.

(laughs again)You know n actually although papa called her meri beti  , she n her mother did all the odd jobs in the house, she always took care of my needs, my food, my dress....n hehe i always got a car  n she travelled on foot or bus, auto etc.
  I can not say my parents loved me less...but chipkali dont tell it to anyone ha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chipkali: Do u remember your college friends ..especially sid?

Taps:Sid....kaun Sid..haa? hum kisi Sid ko nahi jaante.

Chipkali: The sid who tried murder for you, u know i know many of your secrets..i m a lizard  n can follow u anywhere..?

Taps:O really, well....haa i agree Sid was my boy friend until i found Ichcha got beter gifts fom Veer than i got from that sentimental fool....so to get Veer by hook or crook  i just bullied my way into that bride swapping.πŸ˜•

Chipkali: Oh well u could Marry any rich Thakur , richer than Veer?

Taps: No i wanted only what Ichcha had , nothing more ,nothing less...humein sirf ichcha ka pyaar hi chaihiye tha..u know that bracelet was so beautiful naaaaaa.....o Veer aap kab hume waisa hi laakar denge?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chipkali: But...how could Veer accept u...u did not think about that?

Taps: Think....Dekho Chipkali hum jyaada thinking me believe nahi karte...jyaada thinking karne se Face pe wrinkles aa jati hain.Hum kyo sochne me waqt barbaad kare......hum to bas karte hain jo karna hai...baad ki nahi sochte.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Chipkali: o but aap aksar jo gusse me expressions deti hai usse wrinkles or dark circles nahi hoti kya?

Taps: chup raho Chipkali humse zaban larane ki tumhari himmat kaise hui...Tapasya thakur se?😑

Chipkali: okok...aap pliz mereko maaf kar do.πŸ₯±

Taps:ok.....

Chipkali: so what do u think of sid now?

Taps: Hmmmm..Sid bohut simple tha..bohut aasaani se mere har jhooth par yakeen kar liya aur chal diya ichcha ko marne. Budhdhu sochta rahaa ki hum abhi bhi usko pyaar karte hain...par last time mall me mila to naaraaz hoke gaya...pata nahi where that donkey is rotting now.

Chipkali: Now tell abt ur suhaag raat?

Taps:O suhaag raat was not according to my expectations, 😭😭😭u know veer ne humein itna hurt kiya.. Bohut gusse me baahar chale gaye , aur bfore goin out he told me..."mein sirf Ichcha se pyaar karta hu "..i cried so much , but u know his mother was totally supportive n totally believed watever lies i told her.😭

Chipkali:But what were your expectations which Veer did not fulfill?

Taps:(Blushes)😳😳 I thought he wud say after lifting my ghunghat..."arre wat a surprise Tappu, tum ho..well kya hot lag rahi ho..chalo yaar no problem , mwah mwah mwah..my Tappu baby,
    i love u so much for this surprise, arre me to ichcha ko bhool hi gaya..well babe jao ye boring indian wear uttar kar koi western nightdress pahan ke aao..mein america se apni wife ke liye almost 30-40 le kar aaya tha...wo sabse left wali almari me hain. Go baby wat r u waiting for..go your time starts now..fast baby, sharma kyo rahi ho, me bata nahi sakta mein kitna surprised hoon..well baby kon sa gana lagao..Baho me chale aao chalega"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n then he wud shower his love on me.....o booooo hoooo hooooo aaaaa hooo(cries out n weeps) par usne aisa kuch nahi kiya chip kali....aaah hooo hooo uaah uaah.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Now Chipkali was so shocked  she had to take a break. So this is the 1st episode of a series of interviews on Gupshup Today.

So ye to trailer tha, tapwater ab bohut kuch bolegi, kai raaz kholegiπŸ˜ƒ

PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAIN MERE DOSTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dedicate this post to the poorest victim of Tapasya....
  BECHARA VANSH SINGH BUNDELA...LUV U😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Are this looks like an old interview as Tapwaters is still in the state of shock after Slapgate and she is not able to speak anything to anybody except "Tapasya Thakur pe hath uthaya"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw really nice post
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Are this looks like an old interview as Tapwaters is still in the state of shock after Slapgate and she is not able to speak anything to anybody except "Tapasya Thakur pe hath uthaya"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw really nice post

interview is in 7-8 episodes n thanx😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣OMG Arunima what hv u done..I m sitting in my office and laughing like crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..seriously hilarious interviewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...between who is that chipkali...the creatives or IchhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Tappu had high expectations from her Suhaagraat nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but unfortunately it turned into a night of horrorsπŸ˜†...My sympathy and condolence will always b there with the V2 boys for becoming bakras in the hands of this new female Vampire in tinsel town😭😭...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

veer asking her to change into night wear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... yaar taps forgot veer is pure traditional guy , and oh uske umeedo pe veer ne Bucket bar ke pani pher diya

Edited by JayaV - 14 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

man wat a bakwas interview , anyways it proves wat we were screaming its not caz of jealous .

cool cool Jaya it is just an fiction by me yaar...πŸ˜†...not realπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

veer asking her to change into night wear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... yaar taps forgot veer is pure traditional guy , and oh uske umeedo pe veer ne Bucket bar ke pani pher diya

Mayb it was Sidh wearing Veer's maskπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mayb it was Sidh wearing Veer's maskπŸ˜†

noo i meant tappu was expecting all this from veer but that did not happen.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know dear ,
acha hua nahin hua, warna ur next interiew mai aur na jane kya kya hotness padna padtha .......ROFL
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

noo i meant tappu was expecting all this from veer but that did not happen.

Yeah I know that..I was just suggesting few extra things in case it happenedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arunima don't give these dangerous ideas to CVs..they might show it in realπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†