Lost the war but won battle

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Disclaimer: This post is about Sid so if you have something constructive to say then post otherwise please refrain, deep appreciated.

Hmm....Now you all must be thing what a peculiar title, I know it took me forever to come up with because I wasn't sure how else to explain what I am saying πŸ˜†

Right now I was meant to make this post yesterday but never got the chance to till I finished my assignment, which is all ready to hand in tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

Right so I have completed my tangent I think I may continue to go off on one so just ignore them! πŸ˜†

Sid so much was shown about him yesterday, all I saw a battle within him, and he wasn't sure which battle he was winning. He let go of everything he was feeling yesterday during the fight he let go of all his anger at Armaan, of coming back late, of not thinking of the consequences when he left Riddhima, and then his love for Riddhima he spoke his feelings. He let it out in a fit of anger.

That fit of anger showed Sid so well it laid his soul bare, it showed that he never spoke his feelings unless some made him, forced him to he would keep all his feelings bottled inside him he would never show his pain and hurt to anyone. I could empathise with him so easily because his anger isn't frustration his anger is his pain, his numbness, his fear. He will never let anyone know his feelings if they are sad and pain filled, everyone will share his happiness but no will know his pain. I am exactly the same I can mask my pain so easily, my heart will be dying but I shall be smiling because no one ever knows what I am thinking or how much they have hurt me till I crack and everything comes out in frustration in anger and all I do is break down and cry because the pain has just kept on building up and when it is out you do feel relieved but it still hurts. He won one battle here but his turmoil didn't end.

Then he was there dressing his wounds, he let his pain out his feelings but there was still so much to be said, he took his decision based on rejection. He decided to take himself out of the game because he has been there once and has lost once, he can't lose again because the pain will be unbearable, he has convinced himself what he is doing is for her happiness, but he is doing this because if he can't face another lose in life. Here no one knows about him and Tam, I mean Sid has never told Riddhima because when he was telling her she ran away. Armaan wouldn't have a clue and well only his friends knew but no one else. He done everything, he even went to the airport to propose but it was too late so, here I am thinking that he can't afford to wait at the airport, to know the answer so he is just leaving because he can spend his whole life wondering but he can't spend his whole life rejected.

The rejection is evident on his face in today's pre-cap, when he got the papers, I mean they broke his heart and this was when he decided to get back into the game because people told him not to give up, this is going to seclude Sid even more from Riddhima. Riddhima feels he is leaving her but he wants to be there but can't tell her till he knows she wants to stay.

When he said no one needs him, it was heart breaking for him because he saw everyone with someone Riddhima has Armaan, Tam has her husband, Naina and Yuvi have each other, everyone is settled he is like who needs him, no one. That's all he can see he can see that he can face the loneliness but he can't face the rejection leading to it, he doesn't want anyone to say they don't need him because that's what he fears losing people he cares about. He has already lost a lot.

Anyways back to my title, Sid is competing with himself his child like heart who wants love and his man brain who is saying walk away before you are in even deeper. His mind is winning the battle but the heart is losing the war because the heart will never stop hurting even if the mind makes it believe it is happy. The pain will be there till the heart can win the war.

Hope my post has made sense.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nikki finally yuve posted HAHAHHA love love love it exactly my sentiments . Sid is just too good for words

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Niknak ! this was an amazing write up!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your title is the best title ever and your analysis based on the title and Sid's struggle in his hear and his mind is perfect! You're a genius niknak!

Sid is one character I would never get bored of watching and analyzing and reading stuff written on him! He awes me every step of his journey.
He exemplifies simplicity and serenity with a hint of passion.! Stupendous!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki yaar all i can say is i agree, my heart goes to Sid and understand him and what he is doing and who it is for, and that one line said it all

I could empathise with him so easily because his anger isn't frustration his anger is his pain, his numbness, his fear. He will never let anyone know his feelings if they are sad and pain filled, everyone will share his happiness but no will know his pain. I am exactly the same I can mask my pain so easily, my heart will be dying but I shall be smiling because no one ever knows what I am thinking or how much they have hurt me till I crack and everything comes out in frustration in anger and all I do is break down and cry because the pain has just kept on building up and when it is out you do feel relieved but it still hurts.
I have to say with this whole paragraph - i am exactly the same, i can mask my pain and keep it all in me, have done for so long, its something you get used to doing as time goes on and when someone pushes me thats when i react with anger
But to feel Sid's pain is something i hope no one has to go through, and still come out feeling no bitterness at all, because here Sid doesnt feel any bitterness when thinking of AR and their love, he has respect for that, and his small smile yesterday when he told Armaan - Ridz loves him only, how can one be so genuine with no bitterness - that man is Sid Modi - breaks your heartπŸ₯Ί
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Nice Nik.....πŸ‘πŸΌ...
I was going to reserve and comment later....but then knowing me I might be too late and miss the post alltogether.

There is a quote by Sir Chinmoy--------

Worries and anxieties
Torture the greatness of the mind.

Joy and satisfaction
Befriend  the goodness of the heart.

The human mind  is conscious
Only of a joyless road.

O my mind,  You talk too much!
Do follow my heart  - That lives in silence.

The pain will go and the heart will win the war πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nikki that was a beautiful post, loved it :) seriously spoke the truth, right now more than anything what sid needs is his wife, for her to empathize and understand his feelings, but he'll never admit the fear of losing her or the love he feels for her, because he is under the misconception that Rhidz still loves Ammy. xxx
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow thts so true...

Sid has indeed given up on anything and pushed himself further into depression..
it is quite heartbreaking to see him like this, and it kills even more that he doesnt seem to know Riddhima's POV especially after us knowing her reactions..

his intentions are right, and even his actions are right..
but its just the wrong time and setting for people to actually see Sid's POV...

all i can say is..
Sid is Sid...
if u wanna know him, you have to get into him and become part of him...
this will be the biggest challenge for Riddhima now because even though he loves her, she's still yet to enter his heart

fab post
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post!!! SR has to come together now!!! enough of this separation already!!! I dunno how Ridzy feels right now!!! I definitely feel the separation anxiety!!!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Disclaimer: This post is about Sid so if you have something constructive to say then post otherwise please refrain, deep appreciated.

Hmm....Now you all must be thing what a peculiar title, I know it took me forever to come up with because I wasn't sure how else to explain what I am saying πŸ˜†

Right now I was meant to make this post yesterday but never got the chance to till I finished my assignment, which is all ready to hand in tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

Right so I have completed my tangent I think I may continue to go off on one so just ignore them! πŸ˜†

Sid so much was shown about him yesterday, all I saw a battle within him, and he wasn't sure which battle he was winning. He let go of everything he was feeling yesterday during the fight he let go of all his anger at Armaan, of coming back late, of not thinking of the consequences when he left Riddhima, and then his love for Riddhima he spoke his feelings. He let it out in a fit of anger.

That fit of anger showed Sid so well it laid his soul bare, it showed that he never spoke his feelings unless some made him, forced him to he would keep all his feelings bottled inside him he would never show his pain and hurt to anyone. I could empathise with him so easily because his anger isn't frustration his anger is his pain, his numbness, his fear. He will never let anyone know his feelings if they are sad and pain filled, everyone will share his happiness but no will know his pain. I am exactly the same I can mask my pain so easily, my heart will be dying but I shall be smiling because no one ever knows what I am thinking or how much they have hurt me till I crack and everything comes out in frustration in anger and all I do is break down and cry because the pain has just kept on building up and when it is out you do feel relieved but it still hurts. He won one battle here but his turmoil didn't end.

Then he was there dressing his wounds, he let his pain out his feelings but there was still so much to be said, he took his decision based on rejection. He decided to take himself out of the game because he has been there once and has lost once, he can't lose again because the pain will be unbearable, he has convinced himself what he is doing is for her happiness, but he is doing this because if he can't face another lose in life. Here no one knows about him and Tam, I mean Sid has never told Riddhima because when he was telling her she ran away. Armaan wouldn't have a clue and well only his friends knew but no one else. He done everything, he even went to the airport to propose but it was too late so, here I am thinking that he can't afford to wait at the airport, to know the answer so he is just leaving because he can spend his whole life wondering but he can't spend his whole life rejected.

The rejection is evident on his face in today's pre-cap, when he got the papers, I mean they broke his heart and this was when he decided to get back into the game because people told him not to give up, this is going to seclude Sid even more from Riddhima. Riddhima feels he is leaving her but he wants to be there but can't tell her till he knows she wants to stay.

When he said no one needs him, it was heart breaking for him because he saw everyone with someone Riddhima has Armaan, Tam has her husband, Naina and Yuvi have each other, everyone is settled he is like who needs him, no one. That's all he can see he can see that he can face the loneliness but he can't face the rejection leading to it, he doesn't want anyone to say they don't need him because that's what he fears losing people he cares about. He has already lost a lot.

Anyways back to my title, Sid is competing with himself his child like heart who wants love and his man brain who is saying walk away before you are in even deeper. His mind is winning the battle but the heart is losing the war because the heart will never stop hurting even if the mind makes it believe it is happy. The pain will be there till the heart can win the war.

Hope my post has made sense.  

WOW! Very hearttouching post! You made my heart bleed with sympathy as you described Sid's feelings in such a beautiful and emotional way. 😭😭😭😭 I hope things get better for him as my heart goes out to him.
@topic mker....i salute u