BIGHEADEDM thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ive just seen the precap,

and i got to say i would have done the same thing to naina's dad, if he said shit about brothers handicap

in way he should have jus said to him, that,'i love naina, want to marry her with or without ur blessings'

i bet naina would stick to her dad, without listening

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well I guess they are going to break up...but at least Yuvi took a stand!
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
atleast ab yuvi ko samaj ayega ki  apne pyar ko  khona kya hota hai.   wo ab shayad AR k relation ko samajh sake........
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid bhootni........they r steepin towards break up............may be not break up but there will be sum problem between them 4 sure..........
-bhootni- thumbnail
well as long as their story gets a bit interesting cus of this whole thing...it's alright!
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i fear dat end of d day,may they get married by running away if naina's pappa is not convinced at all....!! bcoz they have seen d plight of AR ,soo may be dis cud happen...!!!
okay why do they want to break yuvi and naina now, what is wrong with this cvs, but i guess naina dosen't want to act anymore maybe thtas why.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was grossly wrong on her pappa's part to have said such a thing......its inhumane and disgusting. This time around Yuvi's act is justified. But obviously, Naina would be angry with Yuvi as she doesn't know the whole thing. This will result in some fights and misunderstandings. But as bhootni said.....its gonna make the track interesting......and hope they don't try to bring in a love-triangle here......otherwise its gonna get messed up badly.
-bhootni- thumbnail

@pri...what's with you and bornalee calling me bhootni...have you both forgotten my name or something *whacks both of them with her lamp* yaad aya

I have a feeling that Naina's dad is only testing Yuvi....
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

@pri...what's with you and bornalee calling me bhootni...have you both forgotten my name or something *whacks both of them with her lamp* yaad aya

I have a feeling that Naina's dad is only testing Yuvi....

😆topicmaker may be dn't knw ur name so hy i called u bhootni.........😆😆
ya u may be right............i hv noticed it nw...........