22 april 2010 written update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
                                                        PART 1
 The episode start with amar walking alone on road and remembering her conversation with purva.....a car was coming behind him....but he didnt notice..the car was about to hit him but anokhi came and side him...then amar say why my fate plays with me?why all this happened?tears were flowing from his eyes...then they show  kamini...she say to herself that mansi betrayed me.....its all my fault...she plays with my feelings...mihir tried to stop him and make her understand its not ur fault.he say that i cant give smriti place to anyone else..kamini say that how alone mihir is??if purva hadnt marry mihir i have maaried mihir to some gud girl..all this has been destroyed by purva now she will have to support mihir and prem both..
purva say to akashi that amar was shattered after listening the truth..if anything happen to him....akashi say that anokhi has gone dnt worry
anokhi came that no 1 can console him...amar jejjo has gone home now only u can console him....but purva say that nw my relation is with mihir..akashi say that didi how can u forget that u had a relation with amar also?kamini hears all this and came and say that fui ma will be waiting 4 u both..u should go home..they both went home...
kamini stop purva and say that i wil take care of prem u fulfil ur wife responsibilities..u have been married to mihir and 2day is ur suhaagraat...u shud be with him now....go to ur room..its ur decision so dnt think now..she take purva to mihir's room:::
                                       PART 2
kamini says to purva that ur first responsibility is mihir...now u will live in this room with mihir...this step is taken by u so dnt think now...just fulfil ur responsibilitie😉s...
mihir entered the room and sit on the bed...and say we r friends purva and that also best..we always have soo much to talk about but today we r resisiting from sitting each other..i dont want that our friendship gets ended..i m regretting that bcoz of me and prem u lose ur everything..u sleep here ,m going to guest room
a song playsss pyar hai ya saza ae mere dil bata😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
they showed amar,mihir and purva crying and remembering their old moments....purva was crying suddenly she see her image saying till when u will run from all this?u r the bahu of this house...what will u leave this sindoor, mangalsutr or prem...humm??the reflection say i am mihir's wife,prem mother......
u have to accept today's truth that u r mihir's wife...ur every step will effect prem also...think...the reflection vanishes...purva cried..then purva take her mangalsutr in her hands and wear it..and applied vermillion in her maang..Mihir came in the room and saw purva..
this is all for today...
                                          PRECAP
purva says to mihir i want to go to meet smriti and i have to told all this to her.......

thanks
regard
maheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update HONEEY...i loved this show it was fun at first  now is all sad ...i feel sorry for all of them...oh poor amar....
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aweil1

thanks for the update HONEEY...i loved this show it was fun at first  now is all sad ...i feel sorry for all of them...oh poor amar....

ur welcome dear
i also luv this showwww
yaaa poor amaar.....
he wass veryy sadd😭😭
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update!😃
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmii

Thanks so much for the update!😃

UR WELCOME DEAR
ishmine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 this lovely update maheen...

oh soo purva wants 2 tell smriti about mihir and her wedding !?!
yema thumbnail
Thank u for todays updated but what happen to 21st updated?
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yema

Thank u for todays updated but what happen to 21st updated?

ur welcme
i had to update on tuesday and thursday dear😊