22ndAprlWntUpdt-Abhi cn't gt stayorder/RB in12/24

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB : RS trying to have food using his hand with a spoon... Simi is helping him and is happy !She shows manju and she is also glad.. Then Maju asks milli to call Anuj and Abhi.. Manju asks Anuj weither he talks to Anita.. Anuj thinks there is soo much tension in the house if I discuss abt Anita then worries will increase..

Then Anuj tells her that she will go to her mom's house directly from hospital stay there a few days and then come home.. m,anju is glad and she thanks Matarani for all the things happening.. Then she looks at Simi and tells her that today is the last last  and we should look for another house .. Then Simi tells that Abhi and I are going to the court to get the stay order. Then Milli comes and tells that Abhi is not there.. πŸ˜•

Then Simi says I wonder where he went ..πŸ˜• Then Manju tells her to call Abhi.. Simi calls Abhi

Sc2:Lawyers office: Abhi is sitting The phone rings .. Lawyer tells Abhi I have put the petition, But now there is a problem, the Magistrate will come late since there is his problem with him.. Then Abhi says that our case is also important.. Then the lawyer says I know but things are going to according to the  rules of the court.. Abhi is annoyed..😑

Sc3:12/24 KB : Simi keeps trying Abhi and then she says he is not taking the phone..Anuj tells Simi not to worry ...Manju also tells Abhi is a sensible guy and he will be fine.. Simi says yes but still...Ever since Bhalla has come I am afraid of everything [He is like a horror film guy πŸ˜†]..

Sc4:City Hospital: Neetu gone for check up.. Then The gynac says that do you want to hear the heart beat of your child..Omi wears the stetasscope and hears it and he is happy and then gives it to Neetu to wear .. Then the gynac says to Neetu to take care of yourself .. Her health and what she needs to eat.. Then Omi says please tell me everything I will take care of Neetu well as i know how to cook and I will give her the best nourtish food..Neetu is  overwhelmed and smiles.The gynac also smiles back and is happy.. Then Omi tells Neetu that you will have to follow all my instructions.. Then the gynac also says yes she will.. and then she writes all that is needed to be done..
Then the Bg song goes on from Wake up sid " Sapay boond Boond Ek tara .." They are going down the stairs and Neetu almost misses a step and he holds her and then he holds her hand and then they walk down the hospital stairs and then they sit in the car and Neetru smiles looking at Omi [Love is in the air now !!!😳]

Sc5: 12/24 KB: Simi is worried where Abhi has gone.. All are in the hall.. Manju tells Milli to call Abhi.. She tries and dose'nt get thro.. Then Simi says in sometime the court will start and then it will be lunch break.. Then Simi says I will go and then Milli says I will also come.. Anuj then tells no i will go with Simi.. I think Abhi got stuck somewhere..Simi says how can he get stuck somewhere and not call he has mobile right..

Then Simi says lets not waste time I will go get my purse and she is about to climb the stairs that RB comes and says " Hi Simi ji !!!" All stair at the door and RB is smiling and standing.. and then he comes inside and  says how are you all and wishes all in the house.. Then he says today is last day  and so I got all my stuff to shift in since I cannot wait longer.. Then he calls the guys to download stuff and place them around..😑

Then a guy is called to fix the Air conditioner.. Then the contractor is measuring the wall to place the AC and RB tells that ok break this wall if necessary..😑 Then he says that I cannot stay without AC I wonder how you all can stay !![Reminded me of Anita demanding of AC during her first night πŸ˜†]

Then RB goes close to Simi and tells " Simi ji you can stop me any time [reminding her about the ONE NIGHT STAND ]] in other words.. Then he asks her weither she remeberes that .. He keeps looking at Simi and she is scared. Then Anuj goes and pulls Rbs collor.. RB relieases himself and moves back..Then Simi is wondering where Abhi is..

Sc6:Lawyers Office: Abhi is asking the lawyer how long will it still take..Its almost lunch time.😑.

Sc7: 12/24 KB: RB tells the guys to remove the sofa.. Then Simi stops him and says you dare not touch the sofa or any item in the house.. RB tehn says only a few hours and then you guys will all be on the street.. RB keeps looking at Simi .. Simi holds on to her dupatta..😑

Sc 8: Layers Office:
Abhi is waiting .. Then Lawyer comes there and says that they couldn't get the stay order since the Magistrate has gone from the courtroom staright home.. Then Abhi is shocked how come the magistrate did that .. 😑Then Lawyer says only it can be done tomorrow.. Then Abhi says how can this happen we had only this day since the house will no longer be with us from tomrrow.. Then Abhi continues how can I tell this to my family ...

Sc 9: 12/24 Kb : RB is talking to Mummy ji and telling her that I am taking care of everything here and Manju , Simi , Milli , Anuj and RS are very worried .. Then RB tells Mummy ji that i have got stuff in the tempo here and I will set everything before you come from Dehradoon..

He is looking at Anuj and talking to his mom and saying you will be proud of your goolu and then he looks at milli duppatta and says for the drapes Mummy ji please get yellow and then he says red looking at Simi's suit that it suits a lot and its my favourite color[Bassically he is glaring dirty looks at everyone and talking to his mom on the phone]..😑

Then he sees Simi and says am I not saying it right.. Then he tells his mom to finalize red.. 😑Then hangs up the phone.. And then all are stairing at RB and he says why are you stairing at me go start packing your things.. Then RB holds on to RS's wheel chair and says that the tempo i got i will empty my things here and you pack you things and take it in that same tempo your money will be saved..!!😑

Sc 10: 12/24 KB : Anuj is all ready to beat RB then RB stands on the  diwaan and calls the police guy to catch hold of Anuj.. And he tells Anuj you went to jail once you want to go again.. And then he lies down on the sofa and asks Manju to get somthing to eat .. No one responses then RB asks Milli to see if she has any restaurant numbers and then Milli is already to hit RB with Simi with her eyes stops him and then RB is glad that Milli listens to her elders πŸ˜†..

Then RB looks at the clock and then says its 2:00pm Your time is doomed.. 😑Then Simi goes and tells RB you did'nt hear Anuj don't touch RS.. Then RB says you know Simiji who wants to touch whom and he looks at Simi again..  πŸ˜‘

Precap: The house is empty and Simi walks in the house and RB is standing in the hall and he tells Simi that you came back  I knew you would not resist me. [EWWWW].😑
🀒

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update, but the worst is if precap Simi never done anything like I look over the series😑
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - this RB thing is going overboard...I hope they find a sensible way to put an end to it...glad to see Neetu finally appreciating Omi...hope Simi learns from her...
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update... RB will pays for his deed...

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why not just kidnap RB mom  ( RB is a momma boy ) then give RB a death threat if he doesnt give back the house his mother will be deadEdited by BARTSIMPSON - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti.....It's going to be another long weekend!
lizzie786 thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely update
awwwwwwwwwwww omi and neetu's scene was really cute finally she starts 2 feel somert rb is sooooooooooooooooo disgusting too bad abhi didnt get the stay order he cud have chucked it on rb's face!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can the show get any worse??thanx for the update tho dear..
minikidy thumbnail
hi thanks for detailed update..
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...