Bebo in action and Bhabloo is back

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow Great episode
Bebo and guns heheheh i think they should dropp Freda pentu or Aishwariya Rai, they can cast Bebo as next Bonds babe...πŸ˜† omg GUNS i hate guns but what to do nakli guns are allowedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gurshel's face was worth watching omg that wasso  funny ....

(Kisi ne teekh kaha khubsorat cheez bohut khatarnak hoti hai Bebooooooo)🀣
Very smart Bebo, way to go kick them out of ur houseπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bhabloo is back

See afreen i told u ki bacha apni dady ka wait karaha hai,,, nautanki chalo ab dady bhi azad hogaya but oska kameena dady to bebo ka ashiq bangaya hai..........i hope that he will come at live with geet happily.πŸ˜ƒalthough i hate him but i like his baby πŸ€—

i loved the twists...................i am so happy πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

now we have to find who did zamant Bebo or king....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i think it might be king he looks like a criminal type it coould also be Bebo maybe she wants babhloo to come take revenge from his sistersπŸ˜• too much confunsion.......

Edited by dunia - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail

i think bebo got him realised. only she could take the case back, because she charged against him.

by the way, dunia the baby hasnt been born yet, so how can you like it?????
yay bebo! go bebo, go bebo, go bebo! why didnt she do that before? trick amrit! then she could get what she deserves. some of his love. poor guy he's being played with by rano at least if bebo dresses as herself he will be lost nd try to work out which is which. in the process he finds his bebo.
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ganga16tr

i think bebo got him realised. only she could take the case back, because she charged against him.

by the way, dunia the baby hasnt been born yet, so how can you like it?????
yay bebo! go bebo, go bebo, go bebo! why didnt she do that before? trick amrit! then she could get what she deserves. some of his love. poor guy he's being played with by rano at least if bebo dresses as herself he will be lost nd try to work out which is which. in the process he finds his bebo.

oho baby kise ka bhi ho hota to bohut he sweet hai, no matter how they are i love babies.... and then geet is soooo cute, innocent and beautifull and his father is medium HOT(although i don,t like him) so the result should be a shweet and cute babyπŸ˜†
yes thats tooooooo smart of bebo πŸ‘

see she bought a gun from the money of amrit and amrit has already told the police the seriel number of that money so when the salesman will be areested he will say that Bebo has bought a gun from him and bebo gave her this money....... and like this Ranoo will be traped.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ranoo will surely say i am not Bebo to the police man infront of every one ohhhhhh i am waiting for that moment...πŸ˜†Bebo is getting too smart now that she dresses like Bebo amrit will definitly try to find out who is his real wifeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good try bebo........
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haila ye kia sachi mein baby ka baap jail se bahar a gaya
uffffffff dunia lagta hai u were right, ab shayad baby dunia mein aayeπŸ˜†
OMG wow bebo u have become smarter, great going
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
The Three Main Twist is Who The shadow who took bhobloo back from jail and who king
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunia

oho baby kise ka bhi ho hota to bohut he sweet hai, no matter how they are i love babies.... and then geet is soooo cute, innocent and beautifull and his father is medium HOT(although i don,t like him) so the result should be a shweet and cute babyπŸ˜†
yes thats tooooooo smart of bebo πŸ‘

see she bought a gun from the money of amrit and amrit has already told the police the seriel number of that money so when the salesman will be areested he will say that Bebo has bought a gun from him and bebo gave her this money....... and like this Ranoo will be traped.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ranoo will surely say i am not Bebo to the police man infront of every one ohhhhhh i am waiting for that moment...πŸ˜†Bebo is getting too smart now that she dresses like Bebo amrit will definitly try to find out who is his real wifeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good try bebo........

ok i agree with you. the baby will be cute.πŸ˜†
bebo should lock rano in a room and place herself in her own room for amrit. he will come home to see his beautiful wife waiting for him. then bebo can get romantic and amrit cant resist. all the while rano is muffeled in a dark, damp room. ambo will make their suhaag raat. bebo will let rano out. a few weeks later. oppsss somethings happened and amrit and bebo are going to be parents. then rano will be chucked out of their lives. her own medicine.
wow bebo should do that!
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab aya oondh (camel - rano) pahad (mountain - bebo) ke neeche.  Rano is in a huge trouble now because when that guys (the one who sold gun to our bebo) starts to use that money, eventually he will speak the truth and say that bebo ji gave him that money for buying a gun from him.  Not only this, now that bablu bhayia ji is out, only bebo could get him out and everybody is going to question this so called bebo.  Ab aayga asli maza!!   πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
ganga16tr thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

ab aya oondh (camel - rano) pahad (mountain - bebo) ke neeche.  Rano is in a huge trouble now because when that guys (the one who sold gun to our bebo) starts to use that money, eventually he will speak the truth and say that bebo ji gave him that money for buying a gun from him.  Not only this, now that bablu bhayia ji is out, only bebo could get him out and everybody is going to question this so called bebo.  Ab aayga asli maza!!   πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

tooo true
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
ya that true but who was in the car bebo doesnt have a car
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Youribs

ya that true but who was in the car bebo doesnt have a car

well she can always rent a car
but i am sure, its bebo who took babloo out of the jail