Suggestions and comments for Jamunia CVs

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,

I have started this thread  so that all of us can post our comments and suggestions about this show, Jamunia.

Please be courteous and do not bash anyone, especially the actors.

You are welcome to post constructive criticisms as well as compliments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the episode today.  Jamu was getting accustomed to the haveli and she looked gorgeous in yellow.  Loved the pooja scene and Gajraj accepting her as his daughter.   Bhavna, our  Jamu looked like Lakshmi Devi as Gajraj said๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Suggestion for the CV's - while Jamu is in her coma/Bhavna is still down w/ her jaundice, it would be nice to see the following explored in more depth - Bali, Awadh, Kuber, Radharani, Padmavati, Premalata and more.

Oh, and CV's - please get Bato married to a wierdass type, who'll convert her into a maid and ill-treat her, and have a civil war in the home b/w Ramlali & Shivkali, w/ Ramlali wanting Chatori to be the maid, and Shivkali wanting to marry her off.  Unless you've decided to drop all 6 of them, which I'd applaud.
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am not sarcastic but people arr losing inteset in the show.. The story line is going weak.. now owing to Jamuniya's illness they have thoiught to put her in comma.. but the concept is getting wierd day by day... whenever they are showing next day's update, the show next day doesnot even match or add any sense to whatever was shown previously. I mean I was a continouus fan of this show.. but now it is going no where...

If this goes some way.. i hav a very strong intuition that this is not going to survive longer as it is there are 4 new shows starting on NDTV imagine....
LovelyShweta thumbnail
Pay cast well and dont spread false runours about someone seeing another.. this is absolutely ridiculus..
sd_384 thumbnail
yeah pay heed to cast.. dont spread faky rumours.. sites catch them up fast.... High time to behave sensibly..
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
do show some happy moments of jamu at the haveli
thakur gajraj as affectionate father in law was so nice ,do show more of such moments as now thakur considers jamu as his daughter ,thts very very great !!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wanna see decent romance of jai-jamu (my fav jodi) !!! on tv !!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

by the way on trusted & such popular site india-forums ,rumours r never spread ,thts why i only trust the articles of india-forums !!!!

other sites which i also trust is telly chakkar !!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Suggestion for the CV's - while Jamu is in her coma/Bhavna is still down w/ her jaundice, it would be nice to see the following explored in more depth - Bali, Awadh, Kuber, Radharani, Padmavati, Premalata and more.

Oh, and CV's - please get Bato married to a wierdass type, who'll convert her into a maid and ill-treat her, and have a civil war in the home b/w Ramlali & Shivkali, w/ Ramlali wanting Chatori to be the maid, and Shivkali wanting to marry her off.  Unless you've decided to drop all 6 of them, which I'd applaud.

vrisha ur suggestions r rocking ๐Ÿ‘& mallika thanks dear for making this suggestion thread !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sd_384 thumbnail
yeah thatsy why i also trust on India Forums.. sampurn Media is one carp siote that publushes faky rumours and other sites nevertheless copy them.. Yeah I am a fan of India - Forums..