Return of Ickyface!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
Today's episode and Ridhhima's dialogue "Yeh raha tumhara jawaab Siddhant Modi (after a long time she called him by tht name) marks the return of our very own ICKYFACE 😊

Aur jabb ickyface aa gayi hai toh sexyface kaise peeche rahega 😊

Got a feeling tht the return of baby tamanna will surely bring in the ickyface vs sexyface fights tht we lovedd...i see fireworks ppl 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yes thats exactly what i am thinking

TJ will surely bring that side of SR out,

Would love to see SR knok johk and figths once again

norzar
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am dying to see icky face vs sexy face...chudail vs bathameez.........riddhima signed the papers and gave to armaan to hurt sid just as he hurt her................she thinks he does not want her in his lfe...............baby you have no idea that the bathameez cannot live without his chudail
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYEEEEEEE !!!!!! Icky face and Sexy face are made for each other.So if icky face is back ,I am sure Sexyface is not far behind.Dying to see both of them back in action.😆 ðŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
True.

Bring it on creatives any time now!

We want Sexyface -Ickyface back and their fights as well!

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are back

DP=> IF angry=DP sign=Maha angry=>send paper through Armaan=Sid hurt =>even more maha angry==WW3 = Fireworks *dhan te dhan....dhoom*
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i can already see ickyface ki jhlak in the precap ab sexyface ko jaldi wapis aana hai
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Hey guys,
Today's episode and Ridhhima's dialogue "Yeh raha tumhara jawaab Siddhant Modi (after a long time she called him by tht name) marks the return of our very own ICKYFACE 😊

Aur jabb ickyface aa gayi hai toh sexyface kaise peeche rahega 😊

Got a feeling tht the return of baby tamanna will surely bring in the ickyface vs sexyface fights tht we lovedd...i see fireworks ppl 😊

bang on, rapunzel. "jabb ickyface aa gayi hai toh sexyface kaise peeche rahega ". Ickyface will do everything in her power to irritate Sexyface and whoa! here come our Sexyface. I hope the return of kid tamanna will bring us more SR scenes... aankhen taras gayi hai wait kar kar ke 😔 .
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u actually call ridhima icky face!!!!  man what is sexyface gonna say when he hears this ????😆

Icky !!!😉
lilmisswateva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
huh?? soo who;s icky face and who's sexy face???