22/4 - Riddhima's note to Sid: Kyun Kiya Aisa?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid,

You always knew how much i want this marriage to work - irrespective of the fact whether Armaan was there or not, i considered you my life-partner , mu husband and the only man in life once i got married to you. But you had no faith in me, right? Or should i say that you had too much faith in your guesswork where my happiness lay, hmmmm?

Today , when i came looking for you to talk to you , to ask you why you wanted to divorce you , to tell you that we can still have a happy ending if you are willing to give us a chance , to know what triggered the divorce decision.... and now, i wish i had never gone to that locker room. I wish i had never heard Armaan ask me with irritation and shock - Kaisi patni ho tum, Riddhima? Ek taraf tum Siddhanth ko apna pati maanti ho aur doosri taraf jaakar usse ye kehti ho ki tum mujhse pyar karti ho?

Yes, that is what he slapped me with and the punch in my heart was so loud that for sometime i could not comprehend what he was saying.... i went blank.... totally blank. Did you, ... did you really do that Sid? You... i mean... that is what you think? That is why you want to divorce me?....

My head was swimming Sid....and my heart aching at every beat. My hands are still shivering......this ... is this really true, Sid? Is it?

I walked out of the locker room....thinking about what you did and what you told Armaan. Why Sid? Why did you do this to me? Here , i am trying to sort out everything , trying to save our marriage... but you?.... Am i really so unwanted and unworthy in your life, Sid? That you are leaving no stone unturned to push me away from yourself ? Just because i didn't answer you on that day , you went ahead and told all this to Armaan? Sid.....i need your support and your compassion during this time.... not your assumptions and your decisions....I give the fight up, Sid. I give up.

You really want to get rid of me, Sid. Don't you? Fine, i will not trap you.I will not force you to be with me. It is a divorce that you want, right? You want to throw me out of your life and i am going to make it easier for you.....

If you have decided to leave me in the middle of this sea.....so be it. Perhaps you never needed me and i should accept that truth...... should i?

Heartbreak dialogue : Kyun Sid? Kyun kiya tumne aisa....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love and luck to everyone always,❀️

GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh poco! you worded out Riddhima's emotions perfectly!

Riddhima's having such a hard time pulling away from Sid!!!! Wooooh! if that doesn't show how much sid means to her now, then i don't have anything else to say!

i mean this woman is basically raged at Sid  stepping away and not at the fact that she has her way cleared to step back to her past!?! what do we call that now?!😳 huh poco?! what is that?!

this totally marks the return of Ickyface and Sexyface and I can't wait to watch them "fatak" each other!

shamil thumbnail
πŸ€—pocoπŸ€—πŸ‘
I love u as well as ur posts yaar😳😍😍😍

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.

wonderful post Nitz.........you always do such a beautiful job in showing what the characters are thinking........πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Oh poco! you worded out Riddhima's emotions perfectly!

Riddhima's having such a hard time pulling away from Sid!!!! Wooooh! if that doesn't show how much sid means to her now, then i don't have anything else to say!

i mean this woman is basically raged at Sid  stepping away and not at the fact that she has her way cleared to step back to her past!?! what do we call that now?!😳 huh poco?! what is that?!

this totally marks the return of Ickyface and Sexyface and I can't wait to watch them "fatak" each other!

Riddhima felt an official rejection by Sid today......Sid means the world to her , yes but now, she stands a woman scorned as we can see. She purposely used Armaan to send the signed divorce papers to Sid . For what? TO CAUSE HURT. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ickyface is back and am sure Sexyface is not far behind. Just wait and watch , sweetz.
😳
😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.

wonderful post Nitz.........you always do such a beautiful job in showing what the characters are thinking........πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Buffy, 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

A million tears have not worked for SR till now but i think a million words are surely going to work.... soooooooooooon. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Riddhima felt an official rejection by Sid today......Sid means the world to her , yes but now, she stands a woman scorned as we can see. She purposely used Armaan to send the signed divorce papers to Sid . For what? TO CAUSE HURT. 😭

Ickyface is back and am sure Sexyface is not far behind. Just wait and watch , sweetz.
😳
😳

Poco i think they are slowly going back to the starting point! and with TJ coming back...i can totally see the tiff and tension filled attraction returnign between Sid and Riddhima now!

But they better show Riddhima headstrong now and wake Sid up from his slumber!

It's is definitely TIME for Sexyface- Ickyface showdown!πŸ₯³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Poco i think they are slowly going back to the starting point! and with TJ coming back...i can totally see the tiff and tension filled attraction returnign between Sid and Riddhima now!

But they better show Riddhima headstrong now and wake Sid up from his slumber!

It's is definitely TIME for Sexyface- Ickyface showdown!πŸ₯³

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post. loved reaidng it

liked reading everyones views too

rids has become one ghayal sherani now

wished sid had gave the dp to rids himslef,

now rids giving tit for tat to sid, she is hurting him bec he hurted her

liked how she said today to Armaan  mein apna patani she milna ayi hoh.

norzar

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks Buffy, 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

A million tears have not worked for SR till now but i think a million words are surely going to work.... soooooooooooon. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

πŸ˜ƒ.......those two stubborn souls....need a whack on the head......*pardon my violence...think of it as whack magar pyaar seπŸ˜†*

get talking you two.....breathe fire...have a WW.....and make us fans happyπŸ˜‰