afta reading jaz's comic relief post

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
last nite i thought 2 catch up on sum ltl epis since i have nt watched any 4 3 days and omg da first thing is saw was dutta smiling cutely at kishore😍i must be mad i have nt seen dutta 4 ages and he luked really handsome😆but next thing i saw was kala 😡god i hate her nw hw can she do dat 2 her own son and secondly wat was sups wearing😡🤢Edited by sana786a - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sana u here-..?
yeah sups was wearing the same sari she had when she was trying to make dutta on the terrace remember....🤢
-Madzy- thumbnail
sana im gonna be busy this weekend pray for me...i have an essay to write...dua karna main kamyab rahoo...!😃
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: newbe

sana u here-..?

yeah sups was wearing the same sari she had when she was trying to make dutta on the terrace remember....🤢

yeh i here yuck wat is she trying 2 do nw by seducing him🤢😡wen she is planning on running away
sana786a thumbnail

sana im gonna be busy this weekend pray for me...i have an essay to write...dua karna main kamyab rahoo...!😃

mads i will do dnt worry😃inshallah u will pass wid flying colours
-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

yeh i here yuck wat is she trying 2 do nw by seducing him🤢😡wen she is planning on running away

i hate her in that sari she looks so cheep..!🤢
-Madzy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

mads i will do dnt worry😃inshallah u will pass wid flying colours

thank u ❤️🤗🤗
sana786a thumbnail

i hate her in that sari she looks so cheep..!🤢

😆 i nw afta reding jaz's post i thought i shud check wat she was wearing😆and she lucks like a s------😡
-Madzy- thumbnail
if I disappear dont be mad at me😆 cause my sister is gonna come home soon...with her little cuty-pie---sorry im talking about my niece😃
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing moved sana. i guess only thing new in the epi was dutta was shown interacting with his jija. i didnt even know how dutta addresses his jija till yesterday. plus dutta was also shown for the first time with his nephew...talking to him, lifting him up etc. but i felt dutta really loves kids and is really looking forward to have his own kids. everytime someone mentions his kids he looks really happy.