how is it possible to be so soul-stirring?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
It's very lame of me but I think I want to cry happy tears from how beautiful Siddhima has become. I swear even if they don't end up together I will be happy, just knowing that once upon a time such a beautiful couple existed on indian TV!

There are cute couples, and hot couples and sweet couples. But Siddhima is unimaginable. There is simply no definition. This is the first time I can't define a couple's relationship. And it's not just me because I am seeing the most articulate people of this forum wonder about this too.

CVS how could you possibly create something so beautiful? We know it was probably an accident.

Sid knows Riddhima. It's almost like he sees her bare soul. I never regret the fact that SR doesn't have that many romantic eye locks. Compared to what they have I feel eye locks are teenage romance. Sid never just stares at her. He observes her. It's like he is taking in everything she is doing. from the way she is reacting to all her little moves. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘

He understands her so well. It's beautiful how he watches over her. Protects her. he is like her shadow.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG.. Whenever Sid looks at Ridzy's eyes, it was as if he reads her mind through her eyes 😊

I WHOLE-heartedly agree with u.. they are simply WOW !! Loveeeeeeee the love btwn them.. And I seriously dont want to see them apart.. They DESERVE to be with each other.. Most deserving couple :)

Plz CV :D
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post!..i feel it will be very cruel of CV's if they separated them!..they are so beautiful together!..like soul-mates they compliment and complete each other..Sidma are magical!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are simple, beautiful and simply beautiful......

By accident or by design....the Cvs have created a couple like no other....and they probably are shocked that something this good can come out of their creativity ( lack of)

For this  Cvs I applaud you......you gave us SR...πŸ˜ƒ...now keep them together

Fatima: loved your VM
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I don't think creatives even thought this far. SR just happened to become so poignant , moving and soul-stirring on their own as the story flowed. Not to forget that JeRan added their won dimensions and nuances to teh characters and of course their chemistry took SR to altogether different levels. What SR share is truly soul-stirring as you put it so rightly.

I don't know what the creatives have planned with SR but until now, they have done a FANTABULOUS job.

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you. πŸ€—

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love JeRan's chemistry. Its fantabulous. πŸ‘ Hats off CVs for giving us such a beautiful pair.

Even in the earlier soaps I came across many characters like Armaan who initially being a flirt turned into this serious lover boy. But Sid! Just can't come up with words to describe his character. Its so beautiful. So many variations and kudos to KW for carrying off this character so well. No other actor could've done justice to this character. From those funny, cute, spontaneous innocent reactions πŸ˜ƒ to the demure, mature man who is well aware of his responsibilities😊 Sid has sure come a long way.

Also the bond between SR is something never seen before. If CVs screw this track then there'll be nothing worthwhile to watch in DMG. Just those same old break up and making up bw AR 🀒.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with Everything u wrote but in the end it's going to be
Siddhima Forever!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

It's very lame of me but I think I want to cry happy tears from how beautiful Siddhima has become. I swear even if they don't end up together I will be happy, just knowing that once upon a time such a beautiful couple existed on indian TV!

There are cute couples, and hot couples and sweet couples. But Siddhima is unimaginable. There is simply no definition. This is the first time I can't define a couple's relationship. And it's not just me because I am seeing the most articulate people of this forum wonder about this too.

CVS how could you possibly create something so beautiful? We know it was probably an accident.

Sid knows Riddhima. It's almost like he sees her bare soul. I never regret the fact that SR doesn't have that many romantic eye locks. Compared to what they have I feel eye locks are teenage romance. Sid never just stares at her. He observes her. It's like he is taking in everything she is doing. from the way she is reacting to all her little moves. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘

He understands her so well. It's beautiful how he watches over her. Protects her. he is like her shadow.

Really . I am so hooked to them that I make posts on them.... i shock myself !!!
I am sure even the CVS did not realize what they created