Miley Jab Hum Tum

new article-amit jain in MJHT-love traingle!

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Amit Jain returns onscreen with Miley Jab Hum Tum

April 21, 2010: After a long hiatus from the television industry, actor Amit Jain is all set to enter Star One's big ticket show, Miley Jab Hum Tum. He will be seen as a suave and charming director, Neel Oberoi, who is extremely passionate about his work.

Amit as Neel is a top notch sophisticated director in the show has come to Excel College to audition the students for his next project. It is in this college that he meets his childhood friend Gunjan. 'Chamku', as Gunjan fondly called him during their school days, had a soft corner for her. However, circumstances led them to part ways but now he has grown from a nerd to a successful director and is back into Gunjan's life. In the auditions he recognizes her talent and casts her in his project.

Commenting on his entry in the show, Amit Jain says, "I am very excited to play this character. Miley Jab Hum Tum is a well-liked show and it is an honor to be a part of it. I have been away from the television industry for some time and I am glad I waited for this role. I can very well relate with this character so it is going to be fun playing it."

With this new entrant, the show will see the formation of a new love triangle amongst Samrat, Gunjan and Neel.

-Sampurn

press the like button in you like this news.....but6 i dont think youll will!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
but a love traingle.....but he doesnt look like hes gonna trun negaiutve,atleats i hope!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am so looking forward to this track..........
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hehe I agree Annie πŸ˜†
It will be an interesting watch!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
it will be intrsting...but i hope they dont make it a run of the mill love traingle!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm......

thanx shruti.....
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for posting .........
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Confusion confusion! First they said that there's not gonna be any love triangle and now they're saying that its a love triangle πŸ˜• Uff, these articles na!! These articles only mislead us!
marisol45 thumbnail
love triangle.....hmmmmm
i dunno how i feel about this
but thanx for sharing😊
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Triangle πŸ˜• ...  thought it was a cameo..