lage raho "lulla" bhai................

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
guys...an official announcement b-brothers  are good for nothing...  veer was telling childhood stories to vansh but what about his "jawani ki kahani" i knew he'll never tell... i cant understand,,, that ,if veer knows that hiding facts from vansh lead him to this state then how he is ready to a live a fake life infront of him???why he didnt tell anything about tapasya???? even on "bhaiyya ki wapsi" he asked that he want to see tapasya before entering home...he could say in a single sentence that ,,i dont love her,, she cheated on me,,, she was married to me in ghonghat at ichha's place.. but this will come on bhaiyya ki wapsi level-2.. i mean when in future vansh will leave home cos of hiding truth of veer tapu marriage......

so now our vansh will only believe tapu..neither his brother nor wife...but if we go few episodes back we'll find that on photo exhibition tapu told vansh that now both veer and ichha have moved on and i m happy with veer.... but again bhaiyya want to see his evil bhabhi before his gharepravesh.... and then in future all his energy will be utilised to make his lulla and bhabhi a couple...so now he'll force veer to bring evil tapu  back and then sleep with her...and will ask to tapu" bhabhi jo bhi luula kare mujha uska video bana ker dikhao" only then i'll believe on him...and lulla will say..." bhaiyya if you wanna learn something about married life then i can explain youper mujhse ye paap mat kerwaiye.... and then his bhabhi will tell him that how veer and ichha destroyed her and vansh life...both will be equally dukhi and sing"tera gham ,mera gham ik jesa sanam,,hum dono ki ek kahani.......

and veer will  dance on the evil tunes of tapu,,,he will be like rozi mis. ka kutta (the kid in surf excel's add,,acting like dog) tapu will throw a ball and veer will bring it back holding it in his mouth,and tapu will pamper him,,"good boy" jao dobara pakad ker lao"then she'll ask him,,"chalo dogie ke jaise sussu ker key dikhao"
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
With all that dance pratice Veer can take part in ZNKD on Star LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH WOW SHONUU!!! TOO GOOD! but what if tomo veer realises that tapu changed the letter?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nahin rash makes ZND gals team weak , wish they h ad sayanathi or jaswir glad nan havent been in it ......................... warna i wont support siddu and anagad toooooo ............

Oh shonnu dear ur the best
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I dunno what to say...V2 brothers r destined to die as virgins.,.so yeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tappu tujhe salaam..she is running the serialπŸ˜†..so yeah ..I give up...πŸ˜ƒ

SRKLuvr thumbnail
arre arre arre they wont die as virgins!😳
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
omg....ur post totally cracked me up🀣
esp tht rozi miss ka kutta...but yes here their is a l'll modification..its not rozi miss ka kutta he would be Tapumiss ka kutta......

and that vansh asking Veer to sleep with that evil ki nani...what will vansh get if veer sleeps with tapu's nani   πŸ· πŸ˜”.after all Tapu is the evil so πŸ€ͺ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they wont as veer is yet to be raped by taps and vansh i dont know

Originally posted by: JayaV

they wont as veer is yet to be raped by taps and vansh i dont know

veer will be raped by taps and Vansh will be raped by naniπŸ˜‰ after all they both cant see Icha sukhi πŸ˜‰ Veer ke toh phir bhi maje hai but Vansh................................... πŸ˜• 😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
there wont be any rape cos tapu isnt gonna get wat she wants from that🀣 if she didnt value her izzat then she wudnt still be a virgin!