Miley Jab Hum Tum

POLL: Amit Jain (Neil)

Poll

How many of us are liking the new entry Neil Oberoi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guyz,

After gng through IF 4 the recent 2 days n reading the article by Amit Jain, I just thought 2 make a poll dat might reassure him abt his liking or disliking by the viewers.

4m me, I really liked this entry which will bring Sajan even more close.

wat do u say?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cant say anything... becoz he just entered the show and i have no vlue abt the track..
sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont like hes entere betwen sajan.. becoz he just entered the show and i have no vlue abt the track..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please dont open multiple votings.. it is'nt fair..
coming back to topic.. i liked Neil..Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
For sure this will turn into a bashing topic.
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he seems like a nice character.....at least so far it seems so.....but if he starts to pursue gunjan after he finds out that sajan are together, i wont feel the same way anymore......naina
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked amit jain ... but i find him bit older compare to  MJHT Team.... How many years is he senior to Gunjan????...it is bit surprising that Nupur does not know about him ?

I am okay to watch him unles and untill he does not create rift between Samrat and Gunjan.. Samrrt and Gunjan made for each other.. my favourite couple in MJHt is Mayur but i like Sajan as well...

Gunjan was always scrared of Audition but now she is ready to give audtion for her sister.. nice ..Nupur should not give audition .. mayank and nupur can do better scence separatly.. and we mayur fans will love it... if CV's will show their married life .. we will be happy to watch..😛

Edited by mjhtrv - 14 years ago
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guyz, the poll wasn't created 2 compare any character. neither 2 bash sorry if i heart someone's feelings.

Mods can close the topic.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I like Amit Jain a lot. I just don't want him to create problem between Sam and Gunjan. But I can't help feeling that Amit and Sanaya, if paired opposite each other, would make a good couple of course in a different show.