Sid calls it love I disagree(Officiallyapprovd18/6

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

I have seen DMG from day one and though it started as a great serial.It went kaput and all is attributed to the maha talented,mega brilliant CVs.I have zero respect for them-DMG personifies all ways of making a serial repetitive.We hear the same dialogue seventeen times at least.

So when I see Sidma-I often smile.I am sure the CVs never had any idea what they were creating when they made Sid-Ridhima a couple.It was for them one last way of survival-one last risk they were taking!

So they started in the way they knew bestThe way every love story starts in DMG-Fights between girl and boy and hatred brews.But there was some loose ends to tie.They couldnt show Ridhima as normal-they had to show her bitter and cynical and somehow having lost humanity somewhere.She was ruthless.

That added spice to their fights and what I most liked about the fights was that unequal position between them.Ridhima was senior doc and Siddy boy was the intern.The unequality,the ruthlessness and the charm of Siddy boy somehow made the jaded fights we have seen countless times interesting.They brought freshness in DMG,even though they were essentially repeating themselves.

Due to the negativity coming from some sides CV s couldnt just proceed the way they always do -eyelocks,falling girls and physical attraction.So instead we saw several twists and turns which made Sid first a reluctant but compassionate savior of Ridhima.He pitied her and he promised her that he believes her and will lead her to her love.

Ridhima,though fighting with her demons at that time saw Sid as what he had become-her anchor and she grabbed the hand firmly.They were not friends at that time,nor were they foes-they were two humans and the way they connected was through the basic human traits that people have.For Sid it was compassion and for Ridhima it was survival.

Moving on we saw Ridhima turning clueless,crazy and unreasonably selfish in her pursuit of love so much so that she doesnt recognise the sheer goodness of her father or even the man who was fast becoming her guardian.Sid was again becoming her angel-the one who saved her from everything-police,society and herself.At that point again we saw a different shade of relation-Sid saw Ridhima as someone who was ruthless but because she was tormented by her demons.And Ridhima saw Sid as her guardian angel-Sid saving her was no surprise.She was gratified,ashamed of her treatment of him but was not surprised.He was meant to save her.Again there was no love-but there was a soul stirring bond.

Post marriage again we saw a beautiful bond of two humans-we cannot call them lovers or friends and definately not foes.They were married but more sacred than their marraige was the emotional bond that held them together.Sid had become a shadow of his past-he was now a tormented and angst-ridden man who had somehow left his compassion behind.It was there but hidden.
Ridhima had become the one who was guilt-ridden and anxious to coax back her guardian angel.She went to great lengths and left no stone unturned to bring a smile back to his face-the one person who had held her hand when she was torn apart,the person she owed her life to-the person who was her life now.

Once again I cant put a name on their relation at this point-it was not love.It was not friendship or even gratitude.It was something we couldnt name but it was beautiful!

And then came the beautiful period of time when Ridhima and Sid both felt longings of attraction for each other-the need to be together!Attraction was in abundance as was the magical coordination of souls.They were not like the regular couple who communicated with romance,eye locks or even dates.They were awkward and shy-they had without falling in love touched each other's souls and transformed each other.Ridhima Modi was calmer,sweeter and more compassionate.And Ridhima's hubby was a matured man-responsible,dependable and compassionate beyond words.

And when Arman came back their world was set upon a whirlwind.We saw them both close off and run around in circles.And we hardly got a glance of them talking and communicating but the few glimpses showed their bond beautifully.The reassurances and the glances were all too explicit of their emotional attachment.
They both,at this time,made mistakes.Ridhima spent all her time running around and crying.While Sid made mistake after mistake-the mistakes were all made because he dint want to hurt Ridhima-

At this time I often asked myself:why was Ridhima confused?What was she weighing?
Love v/s marriage-or love v/s love.

I answered no to both.It was not just marriage that held Ridhima back from Arman-if it was then the divorce papers wouldnt have made her into what she is now a nervous wreck.It IS NOT MARRIAGE THAT HOLDS HER BACK.

Was it love?I dont think ridhima loves Sid-atleast not in the conventional sense of the word.But there is something between them-something which competed with her immense love for Arman and now has overpowered her love for Arman.She is willing and capable of saying goodbye to Arman but one mention of Sid leaving shatters her.She is now emotionally more breakable by Sid than she is  by Arman!

Sid is now her anchor-the one person who needs to be by her side if she is to face the world-work out life.He is now essential for her life.

When CVs created Sidma they had no idea that they will create such a beautiful bond!A bond which is more powerful and beautiful than love-its a meeting of souls.It is nameless and that is where lies Sidma's uniqueness.A bond which even baffles the CVs!They didnt know it will be what it is,

Today in the precap I heard Sid finally putting a name to Sidma's relationship.Its love from his side.I was smiling when I heard him-It  is not love only Mr.Modi -it is way beyond love.

I believe in freedom of speech and have absolutely no authority to stop you from saying what you want to say.I will appreciate constructive criticism and disagreements are most welcome.But no bashing and no reason-less fights please.

Edited-

And today his eyes spoke volume and finally he acknowledged what we have all acknowledged in here-

That the Sidhima bond is well beyond love-For it cannot be measured by one single emotion or contained by a single word- even if the word is encompassing as love-It needs more-we need more words

And today Sid faced the same dilemma as we do-he tried to explain his feelings and got caught at the word -love -but it is not love is it?It is way beyond that- as he says-

Edited by Neha_S - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nehu!!! (Can I call u like that???) very well said dear!!! totally agree with whatever u said.. beautifully written.. and Yes it is something beyond love👏👏
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Nehu!!! (Can I call u like that???) very well said dear!!! totally agree with whatever u said.. beautifully written.. and Yes it is something beyond love👏👏

Yes hun!You can call me anything you want!Nehu sounds sweet!And thanks a lot.
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well said
loved the way u described it
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one word girl......Marvellous.....Excellent post...!!

You said it all...!!

Is it love....no no....this fairytale is beyond the decription......CVS has come up with fantastic concept and showing guts to Show SR.....and the amazingly beautiful and subtle relationship...!!
This love story is not the love saga, romantic tale....but indeed beautiful connection of couple that bounding them together by heart and soul..!!

Wondeful dear !!
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

You said it all...!!

Is it love....no no....this fairytale is beyond the decription......CVS has come up with fantastic concept and showing guts to Show SR.....and the amazingly beautiful and subtle relationship...!!
This love story is not the love saga, romantic tale....but indeed beautiful connection of couple that bounding them together by heart and soul..!!

Wondeful dear !!

I agree princess! This fairytale is  a story of humanity-rather than a love story it something that talks about connection of souls!!

I believe that no matter what happens between now and later Ridhima,if she is human, will not be able to be the same as she was before she met Sid.He has marked her soul-her heart may belong to who ever-her soul belongs to him only!
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess1

You said it all...!!

Wondeful dear !!

i agree with u and also with Topic maker that is what a call a topic 😉 all the way SR r the cute, hot and sexy Jori 😛 😳

Love Leena 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
neha ur post is something beyond beautiful truly mesmerizing and captivating i just loved the way u described it  in simple words u touched my heart today baby
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

neha ur post is something beyond beautiful truly mesmerizing and captivating i just loved the way u described it  in simple words u touched my heart today baby

Thank you so much sweetie!I am so glad that you agree!

@leena: lol!I hope so too...but even if because of some reason Sidma does not happen -they will be forever be the best couple we have seen and will ever see in DMG.They have made a place in our heart!
doukno thumbnail
Dats the problem wid des long threads............U read the entire page yet u cannot comment!!Dey are complete and awesome in all senses.
Coming to the topic---I agree it is not just love but something beautiful beyond dat.Not every love story starts wid love and ends wid marriage.Dis is one of dos in which  the love has happened after marriage  and the manner in which it has bin shown has been too gud!!! And lastly,I wud jst reitterate wat many have said---SR connect thru the soul not thru eyelocks.