April20-update

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Radharani does the aarthi and then he welcomes the newlyweds.  He gets shagun from Gajraj and Bali.   Then  Jamunia's pallu gets stuck on the door knob.   She just stands there quietly, and Jai looks at her, then takes the pallu out.  Jamu thinks of Mami telling her she always brings abshakuns.  Radharani takes the newlyweds to the tulsi plant and they asks Jamu to put the haldi on the plant stand.  He then takes her to Jai's bedroom and leaves her there.   RR 's eyes start twitching and he thinks that something bad is going to happenJamu wakes up , she slept sitting up in her wedding clothes😲   Then she comes out and is walking along the big long hall of the haveli.  RR takes her to Jai and then tells both to do some Gauri pooja.

Padmavati comes and talks with Gajraj and he tells her to take care of bahu and do some rituals.  She says don't worry to him and leaves. She turns around and gives a cunning look.

Jamu is brought to Padma's house by some village ladies and RR. They sing a song about dulhan.  Naina welcomes them and Padma takes aarthi and says some words,  I guess not very welcoming words.  Then  Ghungru, her daughter-in-law, and Naina and the ladies give some ritualistic bath to Jamu with rose petaled water and dress her in all the finery.    Padma is mad and says something will happen to Jamunia.

2 promos:    Jamu is sitting on the bed and some man opens her palloo and has this toy monkey playing musical instrument in his hands.  Jamu looks up and starts screaming in a strange voice 😲  Outside Gajraj and all the others waiting for her hear this and become worried😕

In another promo,  Jamu is wearing yellow sari.   She is walking along the hall and all of a sudden she falls down,  her head starts bleeding. Didn't see beginning of this promo----but she is bleeding and on the ground.  Jai comes running and calls her name,   and she keeps pointing her finger somewhere at someone!  I guess this is how  she goes in to a coma and gets a concussion

Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, that was fast!!!  So this pretty much reveals that Padmavati was the one responsible for the bridicide in the haveli, if every time, Gajraj entrusted the bahus to her.

I'll comment more when I've seen the first re-run in 2 hours - I usually watch it @ 11:30pm.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Vrisha,  do post more on what Padma said.  I didn't understand all, but she was not at all happy or welcoming when Jamu came to her house😡
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
right now in hurry
so i wud only like to say
thanks mallika😃
i loved todays episode
radha rani was really amusing
jai-jamunia sooooooooo cute😳😳😳😳😳😳

in the 2nd promo in which blood oozing from jamunias forehead
in that jai & jamunia r abt to kiss each other ,someone pelt stone at jamunia ,so jamunia was wounded & jai shouting

muaaaz...... i loved todays episode so much !!!!😃😳

on saturday it will b 1 hour special episode of jamunia !!! out of which the 2nd promo of jai-jamunia kiss was shown !!!!

mallika the pics of jamunia tht u posted on facebook ,do post in jamuni apic gallery too ,when u hv time 😃😃
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
mallika ,

padma only blabbed out the stupid disgusting words for jamunia ,she compared jamunia to a sacrificing goat ,who soon was abt to get slaughtered !!!😡😡😡😡
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

mallika ,

padma only blabbed out the stupid disgusting words for jamunia ,she compared jamunia to a sacrificing goat ,who soon was abt to get slaughtered !!!😡

Thanks Sita .  I knew that Padma is up to no good and that she is not a well wisher of Jamunia😡

Missed the kissy part of Jai and Jamu,  but saw Jamu fall down and blood was oozing from her head😭    Oh, so sad though!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Malli...

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sita

That was not all.  Yeah, Padmavati did make that obscene reference to Jamu being a sacrificial goat being fattened up before the slaughter.

But Mallika, the most interesting and revealing thing she said was that as per the custom in this haveli, the bride will get 4 days to be readied, and after that, it's over for her.  Aside from that, when she was talking to Gajraj, she was reassuring him that she'd take good care of him (which in English is a double entendre), and outwardly, she seemed to be pretty welcoming of Jamu, while plotting against her.  One thing that struck me as really strange - why is Gajraj entrusting Jamu to a neighbor, rather than keeping her well being within the family - himself, Harihar, Bali & Awadh?

Don't mean to be crass, but this Radharani guy - is it a eunuch?  Seems a real wacko tradition to have him entertaining the bride.  And also the singhar - brides are given a nude bath by a whole bunch of ladies?

The first precap of the toy monkey is what they'll show tomorrow.  The second promo of something hitting Jamu's head, and she bleeding, and everyone rushes to see what's happened to her - that's going to be shown Saturday.  So hopefully, we should have some Jaimuniya scenes tomorrow, day after & Friday.

Incidentally, did the gurumai die?  Didn't catch that part.
Mallika113 thumbnail
I missed the very first few minutes of the show, don't  know if priestess died or not😕   If someone saw that part, please let us know.

Thanks Vrisha for explaining what Padmavati said.  So after 4 days of rituals, then the bride is killed     Very interesting bit of info.    Like you said, why is Gajraj trusting anyone else  when all the brides are killed under mysterious circumstances.  He can afford to hire a bodyguard 24/7 and protect his bahus including what they eat , where they go and at home as well.

Radharani guy was very strange😆  Usually those guys come and do one ritual and get their money and go.   He took her all the way to the bedroom !!😕     I am also guessing none of the couple have SR either  They do all these rituals and when they are all done, then it's off with the bride😡

So we know Awadh's bride Chutki died,  prob Bali's bride died too.  Then the new entry guy's wife had died too which caused him to become mentally unstable !   

Wonder who the guy with the toy monkey is   He had a red thread tied around his right wrist when he was lifting  Jamu's palloo from her head😕
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Sita

That was not all.  Yeah, Padmavati did make that obscene reference to Jamu being a sacrificial goat being fattened up before the slaughter.

But Mallika, the most interesting and revealing thing she said was that as per the custom in this haveli, the bride will get 4 days to be readied, and after that, it's over for her.  Aside from that, when she was talking to Gajraj, she was reassuring him that she'd take good care of him (which in English is a double entendre), and outwardly, she seemed to be pretty welcoming of Jamu, while plotting against her.  One thing that struck me as really strange - why is Gajraj entrusting Jamu to a neighbor, rather than keeping her well being within the family - himself, Harihar, Bali & Awadh?

Don't mean to be crass, but this Radharani guy - is it a eunuch?  Seems a real wacko tradition to have him entertaining the bride.  And also the singhar - brides are given a nude bath by a whole bunch of ladies?

The first precap of the toy monkey is what they'll show tomorrow.  The second promo of something hitting Jamu's head, and she bleeding, and everyone rushes to see what's happened to her - that's going to be shown Saturday.  So hopefully, we should have some Jaimuniya scenes tomorrow, day after & Friday.

Incidentally, did the gurumai die?  Didn't catch that part.

YES vrisha ,radha rani is a eunuch

actually its considered that the blessings by eunuchs r always fulfilled
they r actually given very importance in the auspicious occasions

Radha rani is also the cook of gajrajs family ,so she is like a mother figure to all the haveli guys 😊

the way radha rani was guiding jamunia in performing the rituals n all it looked real as eunuchs do such kind of jobs !!!(from the days of Rajput & Mughal periods)

yes even i also found the bath given to jamunia & the village ladies singing all around was weird types 😕