SR Ke Decision Period-6months-How..

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys...am abck with yet another post on our rocking pair Sid Ridz...well this time its nothing to do why they deserve or need each other...those are there all around the Forum na...so i thought in the meantime why dont we make a new topic on the upcoming track..well we know or atleast hopefully think will happen..at the divorce notice Dr.Shashank will ask both Sid and Ridz to give each other some more time to understand their feelings..their emotions..give their marriage a chance..a time period of 6 months to be with each other and work it out toghether...

So i was thinking ..how will those 6months be...will it run off with the pace of jetspeed as the cvs want to..or will be given a fair amount of time to listen to each other..to stay togehter..with complete hope at their house...and then some lovable romantic scenes ...maybe chance..maybe hook or crook..or maybe with want from each other...some most imp decisive moments for them to then think back and feel good and never end the relation..so wat i was wanting all my dearest imaginative and well writing frends...no i dont mean only them only...but all of u my SR fans and also those who started to accept them...to think...write your thoughts on how u would like their scenes ..their confrontations in this period given to realize their feelings...sort their problems as mature couple..bring in all kinds of ideas as long as it  is appropriate..clean..positive and possible...😊

Please do consider..dont just read and go off withou t replying..we need to do this united..for at least SR ok..😛..com on .wake those inner thoughts and jott them down..ok i need to goo now...will be back with some ideas...in the mean time u guys carry it out with full respect...masti and great opinions ok...All the BEst!😉😳

No Bashing..NO SR/AR Comparsions...Only Mainly intended for SR...Please stay away if this is no interest to u at all..thanx!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosette80 thumbnail
oye...maine kaha na...topic ko pad ke plz reply kar lena..ok...we have to do it together..

waise i was just pondering on the other serials...maybe it will be small and funny..but it is the most cutest and masti filled cum romantic scene in most of the serials...from bidaai..YRKH...LNMDJ..MJHT...the best scene of many ones,,,

"GolGappa and Kulfi scene...haiiii...i love that scene...and if it is shwn on Sid and Ridz..specially like that chai wala dabba scene...a kulfi or paani puri scene on them..it will be the most sweetest scene i can think off...wat say guys...i would love to see the masti and playing around with each other;s kulfi..or nothing at all but enjoying and eye lock btwn each other....sid fantazing on ridz eating the golgappas..

.ohh i can see it in front of me..wat say yaaron..alima..nitz..abi..leah..norz..mona..nitz..sidra...all my SR deewane kaha ho..
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think SR will be given a good amount of time......I'm anticipating some good,intense fighting matches.😆
I'm sure SR's story will be a fair chance to be played out...at least I hope so.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice post yaar

looking fowrad to the SR 6 month track

will surely post some scene ideas for SR soon

norzar

rosette80 thumbnail
thanx sidra and norzar...do post the ideas soon..now that sid has told his feelings we can expexct some passionate scenes too!😉
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post....👍🏼
Will post ideas after thinking...

Will come back to your post in a short while...😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Fights and tempers...and major tod phod........and then confessions.....for that they should be given time...time to let their story play out with amazing scenes....
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want some nice belan fight !!
Then some pati seva !!

and then Sid singing a song for ridz
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would like them to love, laugh ,talk , smile and discover their BOND 4 each other.
And of course giving presents 2 each other , also their possiveness 4 each other..................
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Anjali.👏
Well i want these 6 months to last forever.
I want to see Siddhima romancing & coming closer to each other.
Well plz CV's don't go in speedy & hasty manner.Go slow for SR 6 months.
After 6 months,
The result is,

Siddhima Forever!!!