19th AprlWntUpdt:Abhi/Simi patch ,Nakul /Neetu fgt

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB Barsaati: Abhi tells Simi if you want there is still time you can leave me and go.. Simi puts her hand on Abhi's mouth and says that I was upset since only two days are left and then she says Bhalla will take away this house.. you don't know his plan he not only whats the house but... and she turns around and says I am very scared.. You are only my sahara ..

The she hugs Abhi😭 and then he dose'nt hug😕 her but finally hugs😊 and then He tells her that let me fight the battle with you.. I have no house and job but i want to make sure we fight together ..

Simi says I don't want to fight we need to take the support of the police and then only we can get thro with this..

Sc2: 12/24 Anita's room:
Anita rings up RB who is driving his red car He stops and picks up saying "Hai hai tell me my sarkaar !! Then anita says i did'nt call to say that come and worry Sethi family, i just called to say i will inform you abt whats happening here and I have been doing what ever you told like sending Anuj the divorce papers..Then she continues that if you back stab me like Nakul did I will put a case on you.. 😡

Then RB says don't worry I am not nakul I will keep my words and when the Sethi's are on the street i will give you a good share of the money of the house..Anita makes sure no one is seeing her talking to RB and then They hung up..

Sc3:Daggar Residence: A manager comes to get Signature from Omi.. When he is about to sign Neetu comes and pulls the pen out of his hand..Then Omi asks Neetu why she pulled the pen off.. neetu says don't you know the rulw of work without reading never sign somthing.. But then Omi says Nakul has already signed on the sheet.He must have already read and signed...

Then Neetu tells Omi that you also should read and then Sign,.. Then Omi says but i will not understand so neetu says you don't want to put the effort and so I will read it and when she is reading it Nakul; snatches the paper from her and then he says how dare you do this.. then Neetu says that I am doing this as Omi's wife as I do not want Omi to sign papers without he having knowledge of whats written.. Then Nakul says to Omi that this women is trying to bring  misunderstanding between us.. 😡

Then Nakul continues that you want to read the paper right and he tears them. Neetu is watching it and Nakul flings the paper in the air and looks at Neetu angryly.. and walks out...Neetu then talks to the manager and tells that no paper will be signed by Omi without my permission and she tells the same thing to Omi who nods his head..😊

Sc4: 12/24 KB: Lawyer tells the sethis and Abhi and Simi that since there is no evidence against Bhalla we can file a petion in the court and ask for extension stating that RS is not keeping well.. They all smile and Simi sees a ray of hope.😊 Then the lawyer says that on human grounds the court will give extension. Anita is not too happy and she goes inside..  ðŸ˜¡

Sc5: 12/24 Anita's room: Call comes from nakul and Anita asks what is the matter.. Then Nakul says that I have been waiting since 3 days  and been trying to reach you.. Then Nakul continues I have had enough of Neetus behaviour here and you mentioned that there is somthing abt her which you want to tell me what is it ..

Then Anita says hold on nakul whats the hurry.. You deceived me now you better suffer.. Then Nakul says I will give you what ever you want then Anita says why don't you find out things yourself.. You find some report or somthing at home..😆 Then Anita hangs up..  

Sc6:Daggar residence: Nakul asks Kaka where is Neetu kaksays she has gone somewhere.. Then nakul enters Neetu Omi's room and starts searching for something in their room and then looks in the cabinets side table and finally opens the door of the cupboard and sees some files and then throws them down and then looks into other files

The file he throws down is the one from the hospital her report.. Finally his eyes catch the file on the floor which has the hospital report.😡

Nakul picks up the file to read Neetu comes and snatches it and then she bl;ast him that how dare you come to my room and touch my things get out from here otherwise I will call Omi ji.. Then neetu holds the file closely to herself.😭

Sc7 :12/24 KB:
Manju is counting money and trying to see how much money they have Manju says 1 have 1500 /- and then Milli gives some money and then Anuj also comes to give some money 500/- Then Manju says I have no money for gas and even the shop is closed chotu has'nt come for taking his money also..

Then they hear foot steps Abhi and Simi come and Manju clears everything off .. She asks them weather they will have tea.. I will make it.. Then Simi stops her.. Then Milli says why are you hiding thinsg from Simi.. Then Simi ask what is it then Milli says that why hide about what is the expenses in the house happening.. then Simi says that I have given an application in college for some advance so it should be done.. Abhi also says the result of my interview will be done soon and I will get a job.. Simi says Abhi you will surly get...😊

Then Manju tells them Ok its late go off to sleep.. they turn around and the lights go off. Then Anuj says I wonder  how this happened and Simi says that the fuse must have gone.. Anuj says this tis not the sound of a fuse going off.. Then Milli says that we got a notice from the electricity board that the current might go twice a week between 10 and 12 thats all.. Then Abhi tells them that I will go check the fuse box and asks Simi where is the fuse box.. Milli gives the torch to Abhi.. Simi tells him that she will show where it is.. Then they go

Sc8: 12/24 Fuse box: Abhi and Simi go to see whats with the fuse box and then Abhi sees and tells that looks like teh fuse is gone.. and then he tells her to get the screw driver.. She goes.

Sc9: 12/24 KB barsati: Simi is search for the screw driver in their room and then Simi hears a sound and asks who it is is it Abhi and then she is frightened and moves the torch around and then sees RB there and he keeps looking at her  and the screen freezes..😲

Precap: RB says nor did you come nor your answer so I thought of coming myself and he starts touching her...😡🤢

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab detail update
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanti thanks for the update....I am disgusted with Simi for not telling everything to Abhi.....I have quit watching as of today but I will continue to read your updates....Thanks for making the effort to write for us...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Abhi and Anuj should beat the crap out of RB...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! RB is so disgusting!!
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  I don't know who is more disgusting Anita or Rajeev.  Gross is what comes to mind with the thought of him touching anybody. 
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daboo89

Shanti thanks for the update....I am disgusted with Simi for not telling everything to Abhi.....I have quit watching as of today but I will continue to read your updates....Thanks for making the effort to write for us...

Same here. I don't envy the updaters - you are doing a thankless job now given the way the story is going. Kudos for hanging in there when the rest of us have nearly given up.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A very disappointing n depressing episode...  RB is so disgusting...  and Anita too nothing less.

As some1 mentioned Nitu is much better than simi in giving support to her husband, standing up for him n all... Simi shud learn something from her...

Thanks a lot shanti for a wonderful update...

Edited by pams309 - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx shanti for the update..simi has no hopes left of redeeming herself..creatives are going to pull this disgusting track thru i guess..gayi bhains paani mein..
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
wow thanks for the update.