Too many characters in jamunia is gonna ruin it

nitin123P thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

I am a constant viewer of show Jamunia.. and now I have come to know that they are so many characters entering the show... Already existing havelli characters are not explored much.. why are they putting more and more characters.. As of now..only mama mami, c mama, c mami and irritating females chatori and bhatori are explored.. why dont they focus on havelli characters.. Rakishore and kuber too are not introduced well.. what was the point of adding that radio.. and then killing him.. then onw another character radha rani.. ahh.. so many characters.. and now gaurav bajpai.. people will be sick of it.. and puttinh jamunia on comma was a good time to utillise other characters in havelli.. but i fail to understand whats in mind of producers... I think thay need to focus more otherwise TRP would be screwed BIG time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes i wonder how many heroes the makers of jamunia will show

poor JAI ,how he will save his wify jamunia from his mentally sick bro

total thumbs down to the entry of gaurav bajpai in the show !!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I agree.  They've done a thorough job so far w/ the 'maayka', and now they need to explore the haveli some.  It would be nice to have some insight into Bali, Awadh, Harihar & Gajraj, and then their surroundings, like Padmavati, Radharani, Kuber and Premalata.

I don't get the point of bringing in another bro of Bali here.  What's the idea - introduce a civil war b/w the brothers over their  chota bhabi?  If Bhavna is sick, why not paper over that by showing less of Jaimuniya for a week or 2, and fill it up w/ escapades of Bali (maybe releasing Chutki's dad home), Awadh womanizing, and so on.

Also, this Adesh character - would he be younger to Jai?  If he is, I wouldn't mind him getting hold of Batori, since that would not make Jamu her slave.  Hey, Adesh, go back to that gaon and chase mama-ji's gals.  Only problem - they are as romantic as hyenas. 😃
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Too bad about Bhavna being ill, that's why they are taking story in all directions.   This new guy entry will not be good for the show!   People will lose interest As it is hardly anybody watching this show,   this will put an end to the show sooner
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes ,if the makers keep introducing new faces in the show like this ,totally distracting the viewers by these stupid interventions of new characters ,this show will end very soon like other imagine shows like basera,dahleez,
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its informed in couple of other threads that since owing to bad health jamunia is not keeping well so the story is taking a new turn and the producers are putting her in comma through the entry of another mentally sick character aadesh.. this is screwing the show.. as it is there are too many characters which are not explired much.. the focus till now is always been on mama mamai and irritating cibnderalla females chatori and bhatori.. i just cant stand them..🤢