Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT DUE TO BHAVNAS ILLNESS the makers took this step but entry of mentally challenged JAI's brother who will start considering jamunia as his wife is totally ridiculous !!! πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

JAI-JAMUNIA pair separation will b shown in this way ,i am afraid i am gonna lose inerest in the show !!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
i am not at all interested in seeing the entry of any other hero in jamunia,wonder how many heroes still hv to make their entry in jamunia

poor jai ,what he will do now ????
his mentally sick bro will become possessive of jamunia

what a joke man !!!! totally disgusting !!!!😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
i am sure this mentally sick brother of JAI will b behind JAMUNIAS accident

i wish JAI saves JAMUNIA from the clutches of his mentally sick brother ,i am sure when this mentally sick bro wud b molesting JAMUNIA😑😑😑😑😑,HE WUD def try to get touchy & cosy with JAMUNIA considering her as his wife 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑

,then only JAMUNIA wud met with an accident in the process of saving her dignity 😭😭😭😭😭

i feel soooooooooooooooo sad for JAI & JAMUNIA !!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Actually, putting Jamu in a coma to give Bhavna recovery time is not a bad idea (incidentally, how difficult is it for the production unit to ensure that all their key players are healthy?), but this introduction of Adesh just confuses things, as I noted in the other thread.  Instead, while she is in the coma, show Bali & Awadh indulging in their usual activities.  Maybe have Gajraj ask Bali to pick a wife of his own next, since the curse is supposed to be lifted w/ Jamu in.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sita and Vrisha, agree with both of you.    No need at all for this new character.  Bali seeking for a wife is a good idea, as well as showing Awadh's exploits! Jamu in a coma while Bhavna recovers from her illness is ok.    Wow, that poor girl Bhavna,  the whole crew and cast are depending on her recovery.  Why can't the production house provide the best of care for their lead actressπŸ˜•

Looks like this show will end quicker than we all expected.  Hate to say that, but it maybe true
sitakshii thumbnail
@ VRISHA & @ MALLIKA
yes ,every now n them the makers r introducing a new hero in the show

its ok that they r showing an accident as bhavna can"t shoot

but this is really annoying that ANOTHER GAJRAJ'S son wud b after jamunia ,Bali bhaiyaa is still under suspicion (he cud b after jamunia too)

what the hell all the brothers in the family after poor jamunia

poor jai ,what will happen to him
they cud hv shown the accident of jamunia without introducing this new mentally sick bro of JAI !!!

yes even i am also having a feeling that this show will end soooooon !!!