LTL Express - Issue #5

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #5

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week started with sups taking money from dutta. She tells the guards she has a 3 month child who is ill so she needs to leave and the guards let her go. Sups leave the mansion and goes to Ravi. Naku sees them and stops them from going. Ravi gives her money and sups says she loves Ravi. Naku gets mad and slaps sups. Ravi takes out a gun and Naku says she isn't afraid of death and then Ravi puts his gun away. Sups and Ravi beg Naku to let them go. Naku takes sups to Dutta's room and Ravi follows. The three of them are standing outside of dutta's room and listen to dutta and baji's conversation. IN dutta's room baji he likes the change in dutta and dutta praises sups and says he trusts sups and she changed his life.

Then the three of them go to a room and Naku scolds them. Next Ravi says he'll tell the truth to dutta and then takes sups hand and starts pulling her to dutta's room. Ravi's decision made Naku scared because she thinks dutta will be heartbroken. Not wanting dutta to be heartbroken Naku stops Ravi and sups.  Naku is in front of the god and she asks whether she did the right thing by hiding sups truth from dutta? Dutta comes and asks Naku if she asked for a good husband.

Naku is with dutta and baji comes and tells him about a guy named bandrey who betrayed them. Dutta tells baji he hates betrayal and since it's a wedding he won't do anything now but he will after the marriage is done. Naku hears this and it makes her nervous. Next morning sups tries to open the door but Naku locked it. Naku comes inside and warn sups to not run away. Sups assures her and then hides some fruits for Ravi.

Downstairs sups mom, aai sahib, Naku, naku's mom, kala, and leela are there. Then rups comes down the stairs and tells everyone that she can't find sups. Everyone else comes there by then except dutta and hears rups. Then dutta comes and asks what's going on and the husband says they can't find sups. Then dutta says she's here and sups comes from behind dutta. Sups tells Naku that she won't ever leave dutta again. Naku is about to go where kala was taking sups to dress her up but then Dutta takes her to his room where he shows her the gifts he got for everyone. Then he shows her two necklaces and tells her to pick which one she wanted and she says she can't have it and then dutta forcefully gives her one. Then Naku leaves. Baji tells dutta he thinks Naku loves him but doesn't believe it.

Kala, Ravi, and sups are in a room and sups tells kala what happened why they couldn't leave. Kala is planning something against Naku. They are taking sups somewhere and Naku insists on going so they take her. Kala leaves last and she says to herself that she would regret the say insisted on going with them. Naku is next to sups. Kala behind them tells sup's mom that is like a dog looking for it's prey and what if instead of protecting sups she's looking for someone. Then some guy comes and asks whose nakusha.

Preview:

Kala asks the guy why he came here and he says Naku called him and says that what Naku told him to do is done. Then kala tells Naku why'd you invite him? Don't you know guys aren't allowed to come here?

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

*none for Thurs/Fri* 

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Ok guys after the TC news article on Naku becoming a replacement bride in place of Supriya I have lost complete enthu to discuss the show. My heart says dont believe the news but brain says its true. Only positive of the news is TaSha get married to each other rather than someone else and pine for one another. Anyways enuf me ranting...this week i was out of town and accessing internet thru a restricted network so didnt get to download any vids. What I write will be from memory so it will be short and might have mistakes.

TaSha
Well this isnt exactly a TaSha scene...but it was abt TaSha and we LOVED it becuz of Baji. Afterall when we think of TaSha the next person who comes to our mind is Baji. This scene is from 15th April episode. Naku is keeping an eye on Supriya and sticking to her. So when Kala takes Supriya to get her ready she wants to come too but is dismissed by Kala. Naku still decides to keep an eye from far and starts to follow them. But then Dutta as usual is following Naku with his eyes. He calls out to her and asks where is she going? Baji jokes that let her go, anyways Supriya's bodyguard is gone so Naku can be her bodyguard. Dutta calls her to the place where he is discussing work with Baji. He asks Naku why isnt she ready? Will she come out with him like that? Naku doesnt know what excuse to give to avoid going with him. He says its their wedding soon and this wont do. Dutta asks her to come to his room. Baji, Dutta and Naku go to Dutta's room. Dutta shows Naku all the expensive gifts he bought for the women of his family. He also tells her that he knows what she is thinking...that he didnt get anything for Supriya. But he did! Its special and its in the cupboard. Naku smiles at his thoughtfulness.
Then he takes out 2 boxes containing chains and asks her to select one. He wants to gift her the one she choses. Naku is stunned. She says there is no need to give her anything. Dutta mock angrily tells her he wants to give her a gift. Afterall it was she taught him to buy presents and asks her to chose one. She says whatever he has bought has to be good. Dutta insists she chose one. Naku replies his choice has to be good as if to say when he has chosen something how can it be bad? Baji is closely observing the two. Dutta finally selects one chain, takes it out of the box and puts it in her hand and closes her hand and looks at her steadily as if to say 'Now you are keeping this and I dont want any arguments'. He asks her if she will wear that on his wedding. Naku agrees to and Dutta is pleasd. Then he goes back to looking at the gifts unaware of the undercurrents in the room. Naku once again is hit by a tidal wave of love she feels for Dutta after this gesture. She looks at the chain and then back at him. Her eyes well up and she looks at him longingly unaware of Baji closely observing her. She again looks at the chain and closes her fist around it, closes her eyes and tries to get a grip on herself. But she knows she might lose control any moment so she goes out of the room overcome with emotion. Baji by now has caught on what's going in Naku's heart.
Baji keeps looking after Naku. He is thinking and analyzing what he just saw. Then Baji tells Dutta it was nice of him to give Naku a present. Isnt Naku is a nice girl? Dutta says he knows that there is nothing new in that. Baji asks what if Naku takes a wrong meaning of his gesture. Dutta asks what does he mean? Baji says he has been observing from the past few days and this is his feeling by looking into Naku's eyes that she is in love with Dutta. Dutta is shocked to hear that. He asks Baji to shut up and stop thinking just anything. Thus bringing an anti climatic end to the whole scene.
But we were finally glad to find atleast one don who is able to read eyes correctly because we know Naku is soon going to need allies. And who better than the witty, charming, loyal and reliable Bajirao?

Others
OK this wasnt exactly one scene. This was the whole 12th April episode or rather most of it. I simply loved it and I think all of us did. Naku as usual is depressed at the thought of losing her love soon. She is sitting in her room alone away from the celebrations. Sethji comes in and complains that someone told him they would get him married to one of the dancers. Naku agrees, afterall someone should be around to help Babi. She proposes the name of the fattest dancer. By now Babi has come in and Sethji complains to her but Babi supports Naku. Naku teases him and runs away. Sethji runs after her and they play hide n seek. Babi is glad to see Naku smiling after a long time.
Supriya meanwhile successfully manages to come out of the bunglow undetected. She hides from Naku but bumps into Sethji running after Naku but he doesnt notice its Supriya. Mawali is already waiting in the parking lot after getting some money from Kala who asks them flee as far as possible. Finally the amar premis ie Supriya and Ravinder meet. They cant believe that she managed to get out. They hug each other which is seen by Naku. Naku cant believe her eyes. Tears well up in her eyes. She looks away as if thinking if she looks away the sight will disappear. She looks back again and to her horror realizes its true and not a nightmare. Then at this point we were all wondering what would Naku do? Would she plead with Supriya to marry Dutta? We certainly didnt want to see that!
And Naku didnt disappoint. The depressed Naku was gone as soon as she felt that the heart of the wonderful man she loves is in danger of being smashed into pieces. She turs into a sherni and was furious at Supriya's betrayal. She comes out her hiding place and confronts the duo in righteous anger. Surpriya and Mawali are shocked at this sudden interruption. They tell her that they love each other and are going. Naku cant believe that Supriya loves Ravinder and not Dutta. Afterall for Naku there is no one better than Dutta. She by now is holding Supriya's hand with a death grip. The mawali tries to bribe Naku but ofcourse he didnt know he wasnt confronting a mere maid. Afterall this woman is born to be Dutta bhao's better half. The lovebirds ask her to leave. Supriya tells her that she loves the mawali and will go with him. Naku now loses complete control and slaps Supriya. She says so all the while she was playing with Dutta's feelings. She starts to take her to inside.  
The mawali in desperation pulls out the gun on Naku. Naku asks him if he has the guts to shoot? She tells him to go ahead and shoot and once he does thousands of bullets will be fired in answer to his one bullet. She holds the gun and points it to her temple. She says he maybe scared of death and but she is not. She has seen death so many times staring at her face. The mawali by now as expected loses his nerve despite being the one who is holding the gun! Supriya and he start pleading to Naku to let them go. Dutta will kill them if he finds out. Naku says whether he kills or dies HE will decide. She drags Supriya with her inside. The pleading mawali follows.
Dutta meanwhile is discussing his happiness with Baji. He tells Baji that he is looking forward to the future. Baji is happy to see Dutta has changed. He had tried very hard to get Dutta out of his unhappiness due to ...Baji is unable to take her name. But Dutta calmly says 'Seema'. Naku who has by now reached the door to Dutta's room stops in her tracks on hearing Dutta take Seema's name.
Didnt we just love Naku in this episode? Not only she was a complete sherni but proved she is made for someone like Dutta who has hundreds of enemies. She will never be his weakness but his greatest strength. I simply loved how she managed to threaten the mawali despite he being the one with a gun. And she was right...the mawali has no guts. If he had he wouldnt need to steal away Dutta's fiancee.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Before I even get into the DOTW for this issue I just have to say this - Jaz you've been awesome for the past two weeks while I was sick! You picked up all my slack (*embarassed muh*) and didn't even complain! Jaddu ki jhappi for you! And your DOTW selections were amazing too! Kya bolti rehti ho k you "can't do it as good as me". Please! Yours was better! Seriously dude, thank you so much! You were a great help!  Now on to the DOTW.

Dialogue of the Week

Male

"Bhao apni Nakku tum se pyaar karti hai!" - Baji
I am sure EVERYONE will agree with me that this dialogue just stunned the entire forum - some got shocked into silence while others were "zapped" into discussions! Baji had been noticing Nakku for the past couple of "days" (we all felt that in the previous episodes) - so finally when he decided to "analyze" what he'd noticed he came to the most logical explanation there was - that Nakku loved Dutta! And being the close confidante that he is, he felt no hesitation in letting Bhao know about it. I know some of us are disappointed in how that didn't lead to "something more" but I felt that the way that scene was handled was quite apt - Baji had just begun to "figure" out Nakku's feelings and what he'd told Dutta was his initial "observation". He was still a little unsure about his "hypothesis" so when Dutta told him to "hush it" (for the lack of a better translation), Baji did just that. I would find it extremely odd if Baji was any more forceful about the issue because he himself has JUST realized it - he doesn't have enough "proof" neither has he had enough time to convince himself let alone Dutta! All that being said, this dialogue totally had me whoot - ing as I saw the episode! Nakku tumse pyaar karti hai Bhao! Ab toh Baji ne bhi bol diya! Hopefully now you'll start "seeing" her love too! (Samajhdar ko ishara and all! LOL!)

Female

"Goli chalaye ga mujh pe? Chala! Itna gurda hai tere mein? Tere ko maut se darr lagta hoga, par mere ko nahi! Arey, itni baar maut ki naak k neechey sey jeeti aii mein - mujhey marey ga tu?! Maar! Phir mein dekhti yahan kya hota hai! Maar! Halkat, namak haram! Sahib ki zameen pe khara hai tu - Yahaan sey bhaga na toh ye zameen tujhey nigal jaye gi! Phir kidhar bhagey ga tu? Bol! Sahib k log chorain gai tere ko? Maar! Maar mujhey! Maar! Phir dekhti mein, phir dekhti mein idhar kya hota hai! Teri aik goli k badle mein yahan sey hazar goli niklaingi! Sahib ki taqat ka andaza nahi hai tujhey!" - Nakku
I know this is a huge dialogue but COME ON PEOPLE! Who else totally pumped an "air fist" at the end of this dialogue? Who else? Anyone?! I totally did! OMG! OMG! The way she called off his BLUFF in the beginning - she KNEW he couldn't shoot her! A man who's not even "ball-sy" (for the lack of a better word) to claim his love in front of the world and fight for it, how is THAT man going to shoot anyone? Please! *dismisses the issue with a wave of her hand* Even Sethji has more "gurda" than this guy! At least that KID was willing to DO something when his mom was in prison - what has this douche done? Nothing! Just spouted random sentences with emphasis on the wrong syllable and pimped off his love! Koi "gurda" nahi hai - you're right Nakku! But what was even BETTER was how Nakku had so much faith in Dutta and his reaction. She was fearless because she KNEW Dutta would find this guy from hell if needed and make him pay for whatever the douche might do to her right now. In fact she was daring him to try! To try something, ANYTHING - because what would be a result of that would be far worst than anything the mavali could do! I LOVED LOVED LOVED how fearless she got - all because she KNEW k Dutta would not let this slide. It showed how much "claim" she laid on Dutta and how much authority she exerted on him - usually people hesitate a little before making "far-fetched" claims about someone else's actions. But not our Nakku because she knew that these claims were NOT "far-fetched"! Dutta WOULD find this guy and make him pay! He would! And she knew it! *sigh* These two know each other so well! *dreamy muh*

Literary Gem of the Week

Male
"Nakku woh JAAHHN le ley ga!!" - Ravinder a.k.a Mavali a.k.a Bander

Wait, hold on! *raises her palm as she tries to make sense of this* Woh KYA le ley ga? *runs to find a Hindi dictionary/translator and looked up the word "Jahn"* Oh, hold on.. wait.. did you mean..? *realizes that the word was supposed to be "Jaan" not "Jahn"* Wha.. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! *falls to the floor in a fit of laughter* Woh JAAHN le ley ga! Aur tum hamari JAAHN na chorna?! If this was a wussy dialogue to begin with (Thanks to the dialogue writers who've captured the essence of Ravi's character so brilliantly! Lol!) then mavali's delivery just made it all the more pathetic! It was delivered with such "desperation" - WHAT kind of a man is not even "protective" of his love? I swear I was told that men have a primal protective instinct! Not this one apparently! If he was living in the PRIMAL times (like back around the Ice Age days) then he'd probably push his "female" in front of a saber-tooth tiger before he even decided to fight it off. Each man for himself and all! Such a WUSS! JAHN le ley ga? Tu JAHN de dey apni aur hum sab ko baksh dey! Please! *thinks of the dialogue again* BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasps for air in between laughs*

Female

"Bhag gai! Apni shadi chor k bhag gai!" - Nakku
As soon as Nakku uttered these "glorious" words, I am not going to lie, I choked on my Pepsi (Yes, Aisha's (thornewood9) totally managed to pull me over to the "dark" side!). WHO says that? And WHO says that without even CHECKING the entire house first? I mean I know k upar ki side dekh li thie, but they did not check in the kitchen and everywhere else?! Not even the roof - they didn't even check there! They just checked the rooms and that's all it took for Nakku to pronounce that girl as the "runaway bride" (even though she wasn't that far off about her intentions). And to top it off, it was NAKKU who said it - a maid of the house saying such vile things about the daughter-in-law to-be (NOT!)?! LOL! I have to give it to the dialogue writers - this was such a SIMPLE dialogue and one done to death in movies but never has it EVER made me laugh so hard. And us k baad every time I heard it I would just burst into laughter. Kudos to the dialogue writers! Seriously! Lol... Bhag gai! *falls into a fit of laughter again*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Folks ...
A crappy week again with the story standing at the same point..

The 1st W & F moment of this week is the scene between Naku & Sethji ...
Gosh how I missed this little fella  ..& I simply luved their teasing ...so realistic
It made me remember my moments wid my bros ....we even hav these little ched chaad & running around the room after one another ..lol

The 2nd W & F moment is when Dutta shares his feelings wid Baaji ..Baaji saying to Dutta dat he has changed & in fact he likes the change in him ..Dutta praising Sups ,about how she has changed his life & he trusts her & how he has calmed down ..!
I knw guyzz we didn't like this scene coz he waz talking bout Sups ...but still I had to add it .. !

The 3rd W & F moment is the scene in the mandir ..
Really liked the fact dat Dutta waited 4 Naku to cum out of her thoughts before speaking ..Dutta appreciating her 4 wat she has done for him & 4 bringing luv in his life again ..( room mein to Sups ki tareef jkar raha tha ..Hmmmphh ) ..& then asking Naku to cum shopping wid him ..he wants to buy her a gift 4 wat she has done 4 him ...how sweet of u Dutta but only if u would realize & see it in her eyes dat how much she luvs u ..*sigh*

The 4th W & F moment is Dutta bringing a gift 4 Naku & asking her to select one ...
It waz a so very sweet of Dutta ..nahi to aaj kal which maalik is so concerned or caring 2wards a servant ..Dutta taking out the gift & places it on Naku hands ..but if only he could see  in her eyes then ..* sad *...Naku luking at Dutta wid so much longingness & adoration .. her eyes filled wid tears & so did mine ...* sniff..sniff *

The 5th & last W & F moment of this week is Naku nehlaying Dutta scene ( Loollzz ..sounds so funny )..
Naku doing the rasam & not luking at Dutta ....Dutta notices it & asks her if anything is wrong & as to y is she avoiding his eyes ..(Kya kare teri aankhon mein dekh ke ...ab teri aankhon aaj kal Sups chaayee hui hai to tujhe uski aankhon mein dard thodi nazar aaayega ..)..To which Naku luks at him & smiles ... the luks & the smile had so much pain....it waz so very visible ...
Now in this scene I really thought dat Baaji words would ring a bell in Dutta mind ...but na jeee ....Dutta ji k mind mein sach mein Sups hai ..*sniff *

CVs luk wat hav u turned the show into ....* Nodding disapprovingly *

Okkiee nw ...dats all 4 this week ..
Hope the story gets bak on its track ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

*Aisha Sneezes*

*Aisha Looks Blearily at Threads on LTL Forum*

What in the Hell??? Guys. What is this? What the HELL is going on? I log on and the first thing I see are all these Negative Topics? First thing in the morning? Come on guys. What happened to Positive Metal Attitude???

*Aisha Bewildered*

All of last week I've been loaded with this bloody Flu, sneezing all over the place and pretty much confined to my bed. Then a couple of days ago I started my Period. Oh Joy. All of yesterday and last night I've been dying of cramps and when I come on here to get some relief I find everyone panicking and just about ready to throw in the towel???

*Aisha Glares*

I'll tell you all once and once only: Stop all this Drama-Queening! We already have Supriya and MawaliLafangah for that crap! We don't need anymore of it on this Forum! Okay. Shall we get on with the segement? I think we shall. And I just woke up so I'm having my breakfast now. Please excuse the mess.

*Aisha Passes out Coffee/Tea/Biscuits/Rolls/Croissants*

*Aisha Glowers at CVs*

Seriously. What is this, CVs? Huh? What is this? You did the same thing this week that you did Last Week! Drag and then Rush! So we have to wait over the Weekend to see what happens next! What the HELL??? And what the F*** happened to Morey??? Kahan maar gaya? Huh CVs?

*Aisha Glares at CVs*

Look this week has been complete crap. I swear to God if there is NO IMPROVEMENT on Monday I will- actually I won't even tell you what I'll do. But it will involve bricks, fire and lot of shoes.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

*Aisha Glares*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

TaSha Conversation After Nakusha Finds out about the Dhoka

I am annoyed. Shall I tell you why? Okay then I will. Dutta is acting completely not like Dutta Bhao. And you know what? I don't even mind. That stupid, gorgeous Gadha.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

I loved that Scene. Must be cause of my hormones or something. I loved how Dutta sneaked up on Nakusha when she was debating with herself and God on whether she'd done the right thing. (I'll give you a hint Naku: No you didn't.)

And then I loved how he was all mellow and relaxed. I mean I am all for the moody, brooding Dutta Bhao but this version of Dutta is pretty Hot too. I mean he was teasing Naku. Teasing her. It was a complete flashback to Dutta Patil during his Seema Times! I loved how his voice deepened when he went back into Fake Dutta Bhao mode! And the way he smiled at Naku after faking the anger! And doesn't anyone think it's strange how Dutta teases Nakusha and not Supriya? Is the whole house blind? Thank God for small mercies like Baji.

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

Honestly. Why are Men so daft? Gorgeous yet Daft. You know what's happened? Dutta Patil has taken over. Dutta Bhao has gone into retirement. But when Dutta Bhao comes back it's not going to be pretty. God. CVs please. whatever you do please don't make Naku the target for the Don's Wrath.

*Aisha Narrows Eyes Warningly at CVs*

Completely off topic but did anyone else think that that yellow sherwani on Baji looked… bad? The man is gorgeous please don't give him colours that make him look ill. Dutta looked great. He always does, gorgeous idiot that he is.

*Aisha Reluctantly Looks Adoringly at Dutta*

He's taken over this segment damn it!

Shock Line: "Ey! Mera ghussa abhi tak gaya nahin! *TaSha Smile*"

Shock Factor: 7/10

(The sexy gorgeous Gadha was teasing Naku. He was teasing her. How is Naku still standing??? Forget that. I want to know how Dutta hasn't noticed this??? MEN. *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

MawaliLafangah Being Threatened by Nakusha / Sudarshan

There was no Death By Laughter Shock this Week.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

I mean there was no Scene funny enough that made me almost choke to death on my own laughter. What was funny this Week?

*Aisha Ponders*

How about the fact that we still haven't arrived at the Wedding Day? Or maybe the fact that here we have Dutta flirting with Naku and yet finds this to be nothing out of the ordinary? Hmm? Do I sound bitter? Yes I do. And do I give a damn? No I don't CVs.

*Aisha Glowers*

Okay I'll tell you what I did find funny. MawaliLafangah being threatened by Nakusha. An actually getting scared.

*Aisha Raises Eyebrow at Supriya*

Really, Supriya? Really? This is the guy you love? Your Knight in Shining Armour? Your dashing Hero? You know if I didn't hate Supriya so much I would actually pity her. For being so stupid in choosing her life partner. Idiot. That Scene was funny. So funny until you realised it was being serious. Then it was just sad.

I'll tell you what else was funny. Sudarshan.

*Aisha Snorts with Laughter*

He only got, what, two minutes screen time? And in those two minutes his expression was always just laugh worthy. He just looked like he had no idea what was going on!

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

Ahem. I don't know. Should I go for Sudarshan? Ah what the hell?

Shock Character: Sudarshan

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Go watch Sudarshan's Scenes. Now you tell me if those expressions weren't laughter inducing. God. He's so random!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

MawaliLafangah. That Idiot.

*Aisha Glares*

MawaliLafangah throws money at Naku. At her face. Why is that Bandar still in this drama??? Why is he not dead yet??? And he's hiding in a house that is supposedly filled with security guards and no one has found him yet???

*Head Desk*

I'm surprised the Idiot hasn't shot himself with his own gun yet. I fact I wouldn't be surprised if that gun was a fake.

Shock Scene: Mawali Lafangah Throws Money at Naku

Shock Factor: 7/10

(It's a 7 because although I knew he was an Idiot I seriously didn't think he was that much of an Idiot that he would do something like that. )

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baji Tells Dutta Nakusha Loves Him

Seriously. How random was that? How RANDOM was that?!

*Aisha Stunned*

I really hope this isn't used against Nakusha somehow but I am glad that finally someone noticed something!

*Aisha Rolls Eyes*

But wait a second. If Baji is clever enough to notice that Naku loves Dutta then how come he hasn't noticed that Supriya is faking it?

*Aisha Raises Eyebrow*

Come on Baji! Give me something! You are the only one left I can rely on!

Shock Moment: Baji Tells Dutta About Naku's Love

(Completely out of the Blue! Totally random! Vah! *Aisha Applauds Baji*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta Gives Nakusha a Gift

For the Love of God…

*Head Desk*

Can we move past this? WHY do we have to see this over and over again??? WHY?! Wait is this the CVs way of showing us TaSha Falling in Love? THIS is the best they came up with?!

*Aisha Shakes Head in Frustration*

Show us how much of a Gadha Dutta is?! NO WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!

*Head Desk*

Shock Moment: Naku Cries When Dutta Gives Her a Gift

(I have no words.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Giving Nakusha her Gift

I don't know. It doesn't feel as Heavenly as it should have. Especially considering it's also in the My Heart is Breaking Shock.

But it was Heavenly, wasn't it? *Aisha Smiles Nostalgically* Dutta being all Dutta. He was acting so dominant and he just gave her what he wanted to give her. *Sighs Dreamily* You have to admire that kind of single-minded determination in a man. Plus he was full on Flirting with her. Baji how come you didn't notice your Bhao Line Marofying Naku? Huh?

Shock Scene: Dutta Flirting with Naku

(He was FLIRTING. AGAIN.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Nakusha Turns Sherni

Nakusha has replaced Dutta. How shocking is that? But I don't regret it. I was absolutely squealing like a guinea pig when Naku slapped Supriya. I think I'm in Love.

Shock Moment: Naku Slaps Supriya

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Naku did what WE wanted to do. I love her.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Okaii.. This week wasn't all that bad compared to the last two weeks.. this week I have two disappointments as I can't chose one.. :p
This week we saw Naku take form of a true sherni and slap chi chi and then drag her all the way to Dutta's room..
The big disappointment was the fact that Naku stopped in her tracks in exposing chi chi and mawalii..Although she wanted to save Dutta from a broken heart she hide a huge truth and then when he was talking by the mandir again she didn't speak up..
That was a huge let down..(fair enough the drama had to go on but Dutta should have been told the truth)
The second disappointment was the revelation of Naku's pyaar..!!! Baiji drops a bombshell and Dutta looks at Baiji tells him to be quiet and that he always says anything and THE END..!!??!! I had to rewind the first minute of episode about 100 times to see if I was missing something..
I mean they leave us all tensed about what is going to happen and that's reaction..(which I knew he would shrug it or laugh it off) but like that?!? No Way..
Huge Dissapointment from the CV's..

P.S: TaSha shaadi.. Hopefully this week coming.. WAHAY…

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Character

Naku…without a doubt…Naku…she totally rocked on Monday and Tuesday with telling Sups and Mavali off…the way she stood up for not only herself but for Dutta…haye haye…her guts and confidence and all of it was awesome…her actions were surprising…but a more than welcome change to her docile character…lets hope she can keep it up…

Actor

this week…im gonna give this to the guy that plays Baji (not sure what his name is) …his drunk acting was awesome…his whole "naku loves you" scene was good…what I love about him is that his eyes are so expressive…the reflect what mood he is in…happy…sad…confused…or even his eureka moment…lol…he's so cute…and when he smiles…haye haye…his janleva dimples…oye hoye!

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
So much action happened when Naku caught Sup- Ravi red handed. But none of the bodyguards heard or saw it. Agreed that they were drunk but yet Sup was stopped by two bodyguards. Then why did not anyone see them and also when Naku was bringing Sup in the house!

Tuesday's Bloopers
No bloopers Spotted!!

Wednesday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Friday's Blooper

No blooper Spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

this week I thought I'd pick someone different…we've done Dutta and Kaala to death…this week…I thought we'd go with Rups…throughout the show…she has always has simple and cute churidars…they are modern in style…but not too overly revealing…she keeps the makeup simple and the jewelry simpler…her earrings are usually very pretty…over all…she is well dressed…

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Hide n Seek

Baady Guard

Sups/Mavali ki Band

Idiots of LTL

The Eyes Say It All

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The WTF Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…CV's…ok…before any other award…I have to get this one off my chest…all I have to say for the last few episodes of last week…is WTF…first…out of the blue…they have Baji notice Naku's pyaar for his Dutta Bhao…which is all well but what the hell was up with the Dutta-Baji scene after the announcement? Dutta basically told him to shut up and brushed past it…I mean…we all knew he was gonna brush past it…but just like that…he dismissed it…tauba…the enticed for a whole 24hrs (like the usually do)…getting our hopes high…our minds wandering…then…when it comes back…its nothing…

2. The Are You Kidding Me Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…CV's (yup…another award for the CV's today) …so…TaSha shaadi coming up next week apparently …seriously …are they for real…they do realize that they are just dragging the show unnecessarily…as badly as I want to see TaSha wedding…I don't want to see it like this…if this track truly plays out…then Dutta is just gonna be furious with Naku…he will return to his Dutta Bhao avatar but…Naku will be on the receiving end…uff…CV's… come up with something original…don't pull a Jai + Bani…Ekta already did that…

3. The Mr. Flirt Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…DUTTA…I know you all caught the scene where Dutta was giving Naku the little necklace as a gift…the touching…the talking…the akhon akhon mein ishara doing…it was simply superb…that scene just reminded us why we are sticking through the current crappy story line…its all for the love of Tasha…

4. The Sherni Award: …goes to… *drum roll*….NAKU (no points for guessing…lol)…omg…kya scene tha…Monday…oye hoye…did Naku put Bandar mavali and sups in their place or what!?  the level of confidence and arrogance in her was just…haye haye…to die for…this scene only proved more over how prefect TaSha are for each other…our generally sehmi hui…chup chap Naku…turned into a full on sherni when the happiness of her love can in danger…wah wah…lage raho…LOVED IT!! and of course…we have to mention the slap…wah…kya tamacha mara Naku ne Sups ko…taliyaan!! kya band bajayi Naku ne dono ki…

5. The Darpook Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MAVALI BANDAR (Ravi)…simply put…Ravi making bade bade promises about taking Sups and bhagjaoing…all the while hiding in Duttas kabadkhana….rotf…enough said…

6. The Useless Clan Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ALL INHABITANTS OF PATIL HOUSE (see shabz…I got it right this time…he he) …but seriously…one person comes and announces Sups left…no one decides to check up on it…no one decides to look for her…well…ok…maybe baji and sundar did (I think)…but they still came up empty handed and she was on the roof the whole time…uff!! come on people…get your acts together!!

7. The For-The-Love-Of-God-STOP-IT Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…I love Dutta getting all emotional…letting his guard down…and spilling his heart out about his feelings…but…but…but…only when I concerns a convo with Naku…please…please…main haath jodthi hoon…for the love of God…STOP TALKING ABOUT SUPS!! I cant take it any more…I swear…if I have to hear another bashan about how great sups is and how lucky Dutta is to have her…im goin to shoot someone!! and what was that khava khana roof thing…eeks…never expected Dutta to go hava khaing on the roof at night…

8. The Evil Menace Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA! this chick has something up her sleeve…and I know…we are just dying to find out what it is…she is definitely the evil menace of LTL…but…in the best way possible…wah wah…she is simply superb…kyun fivr? he he…

9. The So Cute Naa Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…NAKU & SETJI…it was so awesome to see a bro and sis scene after so long…her chedoing him about getting married…him chasing her around the house…it's the first time…in a long time…that we got to see Naku simle…like…really simle…

10. The Horrible Acting Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the DUDE who PLAYS MAVALI…the scene when Naku catches them…and he tells her that he loves sups and all that crap…anyone else notice how utterly horrible his acting was…I mean…talk about over doing it…I couldn't tell if he was mad…constipated…or is someone was behind him pulling the skin on his face back for that stretches out effect…eeks…I don't know whether to cry or laugh….

11. The Dostana 2 Award: …goes to… *drum roll*…BAJI & DUTTA…the scene after the bachelor party…up in his room…the dhaga came loose off of Duttas arm…and Baji offers to tie it…lmao…I was like chalo…pyaar ka yeh rasam bhi tum dono puri karlo…ha ha…I want more of their scenes…

12. The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TASHA (duh!) …Dutta really needs to open his eyes and see what is going on…the signs are all there…baas yeh gadha samaj nahin paa raha hai…jaab dekho…Tasha akasr bagwan ke samne milte hai…if that isn't a sign…I don't know what is…he always pours his heart out to her in front of God…come on Dutta…tu itna bada gadha nahin hosakta…

Editors Note

hey guys…issue numero 5…can you believe it…we've already passed one whole month…haye haye…of course…none of this would have been possible without the reporters who come in week after week with their sections….also…of course…a special shout out to the readers!! without you…we'd have nothing to post…and we wouldn't have gotten past the first week…so big round of applause for you all!!

just a small note for the reporters…please…if you cannot do your section…let me know…some of you have let me know ahead of time and im happy to fill in…but others have kind of let the ball drop and it becomes a bit much on such short notice…better yet…no notice at all…so please…just a simple PM saying you cant do it…I don't need an explanation…just a heads up

have a ROCKING weekend

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: I just looked over it jaldi sey abhi and it looks FABULOUS! 👏Great job guys! I am going to go grab some lunch and then I'll sink my teeth into this and all of the other threads that I haven't gotten a chance to reply too! *gets giddy at the thought of discussing LTL all afternoon* 😍

This issue looks great guys! Awesome work yaar Jaz!

P.S. Let me know if you ever need any help with picking up slack. I know I've been sick but I can help out now. 😊
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice synopsis Jazz, well done 👏!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys great to see Issue 5 up. After brooding over the TC article from the past 24 hrs and feeling disappointed with the show I finally had a good laugh reading the NL. Thank u everyone...for giving me my smile back. I'll stop drama-queening(in Aisha's words) and try to keep my chin up.

@Fivr: Ur DOTW were so apt. If you had chosen anything else I wud have given "aek ghuma ke" to you! And loved ur analysis of Naku's dialouge...it was so perfect!
Btw we have new name for mawali ie machchar. I actually LOLed when Rups announced to Dutta that his would be bride has run away. Does anyone break such bad news with such enthu? Also I am surprised u left out the dialouge of Kala telling Dutta how her vahini has changed her sher jaisa bhai to a memla(or something like that). I burst out laughing at that...it was delivered so sweetly but what a veiled insult. I felt Dutta caught on the insult with the quick look he gave her.

@Shabz: Perfect W&F moments.

@Aisha: Drama queening?...OK OK...I think I am the worst drama queen around. Again great section and perfect choices. And gosh! Dutta Shreeram Patil is such a flirt.

@Jaz: I agree on the janleva dimples...another one with dimples is my first love. 😳Good choice with the fashion icon too. Btw I liked Naku in red. I also like Leela's new hairstyle. She is pretty well dressed too.
Dutta was defo Mr. Flirt...he was flirting with Naku not once but twice in two days. Not to forget openly talking to her during the nehlana scene. He wasnt talking with anyone else unlike the haldi scene. Dutta realize this!
Perfect choices for rest of the awards esp the 'The For-The-Love-Of-God-STOP-IT Award'. How long do we have to take it just because someone that gorgeous is doing all that?

@Payal: This time I guess u havent missed out any bloopers. 😊

Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...LTL express iz getting better and better every time....👏

Thank u all working on diz issue every week...itz simply awesum...!!👍🏼

Special thankz to jaz for presenting it so well...!!👏

D issue lookz awesum and d contentz r mindblowing...thank u alll...!!😊

Edited by shonapinky - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..

5th edition of LTL Express ....
🥳

@ Jaz :: Rocking job dear ....its luking awesum ...
👏
Luved the awards section ....specially the rab ne banadi jodi ...Gadha & gadhi ..😆😆..& 4 the Love of God Stop it ....sahi hai yaar ...hum thak gaye hain Sups ki tareef sun sun kar ..🤢
Roops being the fashion icon this week is perfect ....& agree on SOTW..!👍🏼

@ Fivr :: Great choices on DOTW ...
👍🏼
Naku saying bhaag gayi was hilarious ...her expressions a must see ..!

@ Ksh :: Agree on the scenes of the week ...!
👍🏼

@ Flowergirl :: Awesum summary ....!
👏

@ Payal :: There waz one more blooper on the dialogue writers part ...hw cum Dutta sayz dat only Sups understood him ..!
😕

@ Sanraj :: Agree on the disappointments ...!
😆

@ Aisha :: Rocking section as ever ....luved it ...!
👏
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ shabz: haye haye...this has to be the first issue where you didnt have to come back to read aaramse...ha ha...same cannot be said for me....i must return later

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: haye haye...this has to be the first issue where you didnt have to come back to read aaramse...ha ha...same cannot be said for me....i must return later

JAZ

Pehle i thought i would cum & read ltr ....
then changed my mind .....!😆😆

U take ur time ......!😉
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys.. congratulations on the  Rocking...5th edition...👏👏👏👏👏 of the NL 😛😛
Gr8 job...guys..and a special ..THANK-U to all the awesome writers n editor..👍🏼 Fab job!

@Flowergirl: Luvly summary... u hv summed up the entire week beautifully..😛

@KShreya: Dear.. perfecto SCENE of the Week selection...me luvd it..👏👏👏 n kudos that u managed to describe the entire scene.. without even revisiting the vids.... Gr8 job..😛😛😛 
This indeed was the moment..that made the entire draggy week worth it... so beautiful the way Dutta boy gave the gift to Naku.😳😳😳n then Nakus heart cringing pain..in her eyes... just woooowwiiieeeee

@Fivr: Glad to knw ur fit n fine..!! Welcome back...!! n yes yes..for DOTW. apki pasand is totally meri pasand... Luvd the Baji dialogue.. perfectly timed n spoken just in Bajis.. matter-of-factly style.. superb!!

n OMG.. the Shernis dialogues this week... goodness.. Naku seemed like the Avtar of Durga n Kali.. fighting for Dutta boys honor..😛😛 😛superb!! Fab choices dear. ... me shouting.. 'Aai Aai Captain'

@Shabz: Super selection.. dear.. 👏👏👏👏 ... n finally hamari ek -aadhi choices to mil hi gai..😳😳😆😆😆 Just luvd the Dutta-Baji ...& TaSha scenes.. totally rocked the week....

@Thornewood:  OMG Report of the week... Aisha glaring..😭😭😭😭 Pls. calm down dear.. dun be angry.. yeh sab... CVs ka kasoor hai.. they hv opened all the weirdest Animals from Animal Planet on us... !! Pehle.. bandar-bandaria.. then Gadha.. n now.. a Gadhi as well..😭😭😭

Well now coming to the OMGs...fab choices again..esp 'Naku the Sherni' ...its my logo of the week... & what a section...ur scripting is just superb.. u just knw..when to throw the  Jutas.. n when to roll the eyes..! Fabulous stuff.. .luvdddddddddddddddd it..!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

@Sanrajdewani: .. yeh ..totally agree.. i felt soooo angry when Naku turned from Sherni to Gadhi.. in a moment.. 😭😭😭 agreed.. she wanted to protect Dutta.. but then.. by saving the Animals..she is causing more danger.. why on earth did she do that..!! 😭😭😭 heartbreaking..!! Gr8 choice dear...👏👏👏

@Jnwaz:  😛😛 😛Sooooooooooo happy wit ur choice of COTW.. Naku totally gets it hands down.. uff kya Basanti/ Phoolan devi wali ada thi.. dhamkaofying the Bandar..👏👏👏👏👏👏 n talk abt Bajis killer dimples.. hai la.. m fida..😳😳

Style icon...Rups...hmmm.. interesting choice...😉 

Special awards.. super stuff.. seriously... the CVs..deserve all the 'good-for-nothing' & 'same-old-ideas' rehashed award.. Arrggghhh i just cant digest the fact of the TaSha marriage in the veil....................😭😭😭😭😭 😭noooooooo!!

Jaz..pls come up with the 'Deserve to b kicked on their BACK' award for the CVs..😡 😡i did luv to present it to them...

Errm.. coming back to the subject.. gr8 choices.. luvd the awards.. n yes yes..me too..dying to see whts up the Kalas..saree ka pallu..plan..😉

@Palluluvsarmaan: Girl.. awesome yaar. how do u even spot bloopers.. half the time i either m busy cursing the CVs ..or drooling on the lead couple..😳😆 I culd never do this thing like ever..n truly Gr8 job..👏👏👏👏

Once again... HATs OFF to all u wonderful NL team... fab stuff... 👏👏👏
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I finally had the time to read the whole issue araam sey and I must say this was absolutely mind blowing! Great job guys! 👏

@flowergirl_O: Thank you so much for the weekend summary! I did a written update once and gosh that was hard work! And you actually summarize the whole week's worth of episode - I can only imagine how much work that is. Really this was fabulous! You stressed on just the right parts and didn't focus too much on the not so important details. 😃

@ksh: I loved your SOTW selections - the Tasha scene was so apt. Not only did we get a Tasha interaction at it's best (with Dutta being observant and posessive of Nakku and Nakku being silently-in-love around Dutta) but we also got Baji putting their interactions PRECISELY into words! Now if that wasn't a SOTW I'm not sure what else would be! 

And Nakku turning into a territorial lioness as soon as Dutta's happiness is under "attack" - *sigh* Wasn't that a sight to see! Kaise josh sey us ney mavali ko sunayi theen! Uff! I was so glad to finally see a protagonist with a spine! And even when she let Supriya "stay" without telling Dutta, she didn't let them off the hook (just like Kaala didn't "take their side" as she helped them)! I love the women in this show! 😃

@Shabz:
Yaar I totally agree with all your W&F moments! Nakku and Sethji interaction was just too adorable - it put a smile on my face. Sethji is such a darling! And then Dutta confiding into Baji about his innermost feelings - it was heart warming to see that even a "big bad don" needed friends and had feelings. *sigh* *smiles at the memory of that scene* And coming to Dutta waiting for Nakku to come out of her thoughts at the mandir - he is a true gentleman, isn't he? He wouldn't DARE interrupt a girl in her thoughts, he would never sneak up on her. He'd patiently wait for her to be aware of her surrounding and his presence before he asks her anything - he'd never blind side her. *sigh* SUCH a gentleman! I want one! And then he even gets her a gift? She's his servant and he gets her a gift in the same group as those for his FAMILY?! *sigh* Can I work for Dutta? *innocent muh* 😆 Oh and Nakku "nehla-ing" Dutta was just so heart-breaking yet heart-warming all at the same time. Nakku was hurting but Dutta being aware of her "unhappiness" and being concerned about it was just so "aww"-inducing. *sigh* What are Tasha doing to me?!

@Aisha: Aww yaar! Feel better soon! *gives Aisha a jaddu ki jhappi* Did I make you sick? *thinks about this* Lol! And I LOVED your OMG Moments - they were all so perfect. 😆 You've said everything I'd say about them. But I would like to endorse your "quit drama-queening" slogan! The few days that I haven't been around all I see is people getting  "upset" at Dutta or Nakku or Baji or CVs. So much negativity running around the forum! SNAP OUT OF IT GUYS! Bass ho gaya! Give it time and look at the good side of things! Enjoy the story line - and if it's crazy then crack jokes about it like we did before. But don't get depressed and dejected. It's not appealing to see a "depressed" forum. 🤗

@SanRajDeewani: I like your two picks but you know me - I'm the eternal optimist! I found some "reason" to logically explain both those "disappointments" too - so they really didn't disappoint me. Lol! Mera sach mein kuch nahi ho sakta! 😆

@palluluvsarmaan: I like how you look out for bloopers for us! Sometimes I am so busy noticing reactions and actions that I miss the small things! It must be hard work though right? Looking for small details like that! 😆 And I agree with your blooper for this week. How did NO one hear Nakku scream and the mavali jharo-fy randomly pathetic dialogues? Beats me!

@Jaz: Lol, I have a suggestion for the "fashion icon" for next week - why doesn't mavali get the spot next week? We can all see the poor guy's been trying so hard by wearing "revealing" clothes to phasao-fy us! 🤣

And I totally agree with your Evil Menace award! Kaala ka toh koi muqabla hi nahi! *thinks adoringly about Kaala's elegance and grace* I say welcome to the dark side. I was rooting for her even BEFORE she did anything - I am sure people thought I was a little cu-koo then because of that! 🤣 But I'm hoping k now "adoring Kaala" isn't that much of a taboo! 😍

I also second the Horrible Acting Award - WHAT was that? What was it? Did you notice how he pulled out his gun?

"Nakku!" *holds up gun next to his face and stares James Bond style* Bwaaahahahahahha! WHAT was that?! 🤣

And your Characters of the Week were perfect - Nakku had me jumping off my chair in Monday's episode and Baji ko toh aik hug pakka when (and if) I ever meet him! 😍