That Don't Impress me much: PriDa (16th epi)

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So it begins...Prithvi asks danny where is Damini Madam..Danny so proudly pointing out to his Boss..and he sees her..on a horse riding it...doesnt get to see her face immediately though..walks further to get a better view..ohh boy I so loved the bg score..the same revenge bhoot wala..and then when he does see her smiling face...the sly smile on his face too...he's impressed?πŸ˜‰..she can ride a horse..she enjoys doing so...dude is so totally checking her out! ..

Danny tells her that he tried his best to feed toofi..she happens to turn around to see him....wohoo now her turn she's checking him out!...and again small smile across her lips...it's like both of them for an instant do admire each other's taste and love for horses..

And then danny blurts out that he loves horses and that the horses don't even eat this way with damini..ohhh that triggered the other avatar of damini..so she asks danny who is this guy..and he says he's come looking for a job...damini assumes it to be for the bodyguard her mom wanted to employ.

Gym jaake muscles kya bana liye chala aaya mera bodyguard banne...too good!...so she does notice the well toned muscles..sighh don't we love it too..albeit yes too much exposure bad for health and not nice..

She decides to test him...let loose toofi she can control toofi so can he?...loved her attitude...too hot...although seemed slightly egoistic too..

He goes up to her..since he was called...and the title track plays...sighhh..the way they give a glance at each other..then again pretending 😍they don't care..

These lines from the Shania Twain song is what I remember when I see them like this

So you got the moves, but have you got the touch?
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright

That, don't impress me much!

She begins the convo...and he throws in the attitude n arrogance..that he can control and manage anything around...hayyeee the intense stares😍....heartbeat going higher!..πŸ˜†

Danny goes berserk after letting toofi loose..she challenges him to control toofi..and he remarks that ohh so it's you who is damini Gujral?...ufff what attitude..

And then toofi gives us the best treat ever!..comes charging at Damini..and Prithvi tries to get her out the way...and then roll roll on the hay!!haha....and the close proximity....she in his grasp...they try to break free..he grabs the rope..she tells him that he was scared and ran away....and he calls her act Baddimaagi!...he manages to control toofi..she's irritated and annoyed....and boy what does he do...he sits on toofi and rides him!!! Man this guy has guts..proving a point eh prithvi?

Danny all in awe of Prithvi...damzie loosing her cool...prithvi telling her that certain horses cannot be controlled by women?!..and accusing her of not respecting horses...tells her about bahaduri and bewakoofi..she tells him that she doesn't require anyone to save her...and orders him to leave..

He taunts her more..telling that to hide her faults she tries to put down others...she wants security to throw him out!..oohh did I say how much I loved the background score.. I mean each moment in the entire scene different pieces and all so awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just then someone tells him that Ila called him in..damini is surprised and then goes to the mom complaining..Ila asks if he came for the bodyguard position he replies no for the stable manager one..Ila asks if he is willing to accept the bodyguard post..and he gives these looks to damini...almost implying BG for u?...okay..and she is like WTH no way..and he says manzoor hai...damini irritated and helpless..since her mom does the handshake!...so officially Prithvi becomes damini's Bodyguard and Stable manager!...yay!..

Damini's helplessness portrayed really nicely..she can't go against her mama's words..they were final..so she had to get accustomed to this decision..probably try to tackle it her own way..

Damini disgusted and gives Prithvi dirty looks..and he too!..and boy we are floored here ..hahah..

Prithvi is happy that he manages to impress Ila...and that no one can get in his way to achieve his manzil!

So were Prithvi and damini impressed with each other or not?

One thing I know for sure I was totally impressed by both of them....these were two headstrong characters..and they promised a lot of fireworks later...Gaurav and Chandana performed such that...I was forced to watch more of them...this is when the PriDa craze began although I never knew how I got sucked into it...but with this performance I knew this show would give me something good to watch and it never failed. Perfect all the scenes were, perfect acting, perfect direction! 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by Maz. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
perfect post 10/10 🀣🀣🀣
loved each and every point and agree to you.
as for impressing they both were so impressed that their ego's couldn't accept that someone could cut through their minds and souls in just one "mulakaqt"
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a post to match the PriDa 10/10.. keep going Maz..
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

So it begins...Prithvi asks danny where is Damini Madam..Danny so proudly pointing out to his Boss..and he sees her..on a horse riding it...doesnt get to see her face immediately though..walks further to get a better view.. ofcourse he wants to see his future wifes' face!!! (though he would never have imagined her as his wife when the fights startedπŸ˜†). He Just Can't Resist her!!!πŸ˜ƒ ohh boy I so loved the bg score..the same revenge bhoot wala..and then when he does see her smiling face...the sly smile on his face too...he's impressed?πŸ˜‰..she can ride a horse..she enjoys doing so...dude is so totally checking her out! .. Totally agree with you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Danny tells her that he tried his best to feed toofi..she happens to turn around to see him....wohoo now her turn she's checking him out!... Future husband u know!!! (again she would never have thought Prithvi as her husband).πŸ˜† and again small smile across her lips...it's like both of them for an instant do admire each other's taste and love for horses..  And "toofi" is busy admiring Prithvi!!!πŸ˜†

And then danny blurts out that he loves horses and that the horses don't even eat this way with damini.. Danny is responsible for lots of PriDa fights and we should thank him for his "Prothvi this" and "Prithvi that" comments. After all that made our Superwoman angry and she decided to teach Prithvi "read ackdu bodyguard" a lesson but instead ended up in Prithvi's arms!!!😳 ohhh that triggered the other avatar of damini..so she asks danny who is this guy..and he says he's come looking for a job...damini assumes it to be for the bodyguard her mom wanted to employ.  And that thought in the end helped Prithvi to get the job as her BG!!! (and stable manager too).

Gym jaake muscles kya bana liye chala aaya mera bodyguard banne... Awesome dialogue! too good!...so she does notice the well toned muscles..sighh don't we love it too..albeit yes too much exposure bad for health and not nice..

She decides to test him...let loose toofi she can control toofi so can he?...loved her attitude...too hot...although seemed slightly egoistic too..

Completely agree with you on all the points!

He goes up to her..since he was called...and the title track plays...sighhh..the way they give a glance at each other..then again pretending 😍they don't care..I just loved this scene and watched it many times! Like i said in the other post yesterday:- "Prithvi in WHITE and Damini in PURPLE and the set/screen on FIRE!!!"

These lines from the Shania Twain song is what I remember when I see them like this

She begins the convo...and he throws in the attitude n arrogance..that he can control and manage anything around... Well, he has to manage Damini for rest of his life!!!πŸ˜‰ hayyeee the intense stares😍....heartbeat going higher!..πŸ˜†

Danny goes berserk after letting toofi loose..she challenges him to control toofi..and he remarks that ohh so it's you who is damini Gujral?...ufff what attitude..

And then toofi gives us the best treat ever!..comes charging at Damini..and Prithvi tries to get her out the way...and then roll roll on the hay!!haha....and the close proximity....she in his grasp...they try to break free..he grabs the rope..she tells him that he was scared and ran away....and he calls her act Baddimaagi!...he manages to control toofi..she's irritated and annoyed....and boy what does he do...he sits on toofi and rides him!!! Man this guy has guts..proving a point eh prithvi? There is no one as BRAVE as Prithvi!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Danny all in awe of Prithvi...damzie loosing her cool...prithvi telling her that certain horses cannot be controlled by women?!..and accusing her of not respecting horses...tells her about bahaduri and bewakoofi..she tells him that she doesn't require anyone to save her...and orders him to leave..

He taunts her more..telling that to hide her faults she tries to put down others...she wants security to throw him out!..oohh did I say how much I loved the background score.. I mean each moment in the entire scene different pieces and all so awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just then someone tells him that Ila called him in..damini is surprised and then goes to the mom complaining..Ila asks if he came for the bodyguard position he replies no for the stable manager one..Ila asks if he is willing to accept the bodyguard post..and he gives these looks to damini...almost implying BG for u?...okay..and she is like WTH no way..and he says manzoor hai...damini irritated and helpless..since her mom does the handshake!...so officially Prithvi becomes damini's Bodyguard and Stable manager!...yay!..

Perfectly Written! Awesome!β­οΈπŸ‘

Damini's helplessness portrayed really nicely..she can't go against her mama's words..they were final..so she had to get accustomed to this decision..probably try to tackle it her own way.. Yeah, she does tackle it her own way!πŸ˜†

Damini disgusted and gives Prithvi dirty looks..and he too!..and boy we are floored here ..hahah..

Prithvi is happy that he manages to impress Ila...and that no one can get in his way to achieve his manzil! Good that there was no "maksad" in the starting episodes otherwise...πŸ˜†

So were Prithvi and damini impressed with each other or not?

One thing I know for sure I was totally impressed by both of them....these were two headstrong characters..and they promised a lot of fireworks later...Gaurav and Chandana performed such that...I was forced to watch more of them...this is when the PriDa craze began although I never knew how I got sucked into it...but with this performance I knew this show would give me something good to watch and it never failed. Perfect all the scenes were, perfect acting, perfect direction! 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️

Have to agree point to point with you! (u wrote it so BEAUTIFULLY that there is no choiceπŸ˜†).
Loved each and every bit of your analysis and keeping making many such posts!
⭐️

Another PriDa post today has just made my Day!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Nachiket
Edited by Nachiket94 - 14 years ago
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect post Mazy.....a 10/10 for u too.....

Loved this Prida encounter and this scene has been a part of almost all the VMs that I have seen...

Its like ....

the sun in her eyes will do
I found myself because of you
I never saw it coming and
sad but true
I found myself because of you .......

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
awsum post....wow...and yh...10/10..πŸ˜†..

prida...how adorable naa....and dere ego clashes r even better...πŸ˜†...
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

So it begins...Prithvi asks danny where is Damini Madam..Danny so proudly pointing out to his Boss..and he sees her..on a horse riding it...doesnt get to see her face immediately though..walks further to get a better view..ohh boy I so loved the bg score..the same revenge bhoot wala..and then when he does see her smiling face...the sly smile on his face too...he's impressed?πŸ˜‰..she can ride a horse..she enjoys doing so...dude is so totally checking her out! .. That sly smile makes me wonder, if he had realised then and there, that he has finally met his match! πŸ˜‰

Danny tells her that he tried his best to feed toofi..she happens to turn around to see him....wohoo now her turn she's checking him out! ... She's obviously got to check him out before letting him check in to her heart... πŸ˜† (Okay, that was lame... πŸ˜›)...and again small smile across her lips...it's like both of them for an instant do admire each other's taste and love for horses.. 

And then danny blurts out that he loves horses and that the horses don't even eat this way with damini..ohhh that triggered the other avatar of damini.. (Her expressions here killed me!) so she asks danny who is this guy..and he says he's come looking for a job...damini assumes it to be for the bodyguard her mom wanted to employ. 

Gym jaake muscles kya bana liye chala aaya mera bodyguard banne...too good!...so she does notice the well toned muscles..sighh don't we love it too..albeit yes too much exposure bad for health and not nice.. Loved Damini's dialogue here! ⭐️ Ah, only if she knew he was to be her bodyguard for life... πŸ˜‰

She decides to test him...let loose toofi she can control toofi so can he?...loved her attitude...too hot...although seemed slightly egoistic too.. I always used to feel she wasn't fair in letting loose Toofan on him like that, and that too on egoistic grounds, until I heard someone say "Pyaar aur jung mein sab kuch jayez hai..." πŸ˜‰

He goes up to her..since he was called...and the title track plays...sighhh..the way they give a glance at each other..then again pretending 😍they don't care.. The sparks have begun to fly... πŸ˜›

She begins the convo...and he throws in the attitude n arrogance..that he can control and manage anything around...hayyeee the intense stares😍....heartbeat going higher!..πŸ˜† Oh really? πŸ˜• How can he control everything around, when he himself gets out of control with the very person he was conversing with, close by? πŸ˜‰ And mind you, he self-confessed to it... πŸ˜†

And then toofi gives us the best treat ever!..comes charging at Damini..and Prithvi tries to get her out the way...and then roll roll on the hay!!haha....and the close proximity....she in his grasp...they try to break free..he grabs the rope..she tells him that he was scared and ran away....and he calls her act Baddimaagi!...he manages to control toofi..she's irritated and annoyed....and boy what does he do...he sits on toofi and rides him!!! Man this guy has guts..proving a point eh prithvi? Toofie dug her own grave here... 🀣 But she's such a darling... gave us the legendary 'Roll in the Hay'! ⭐️ And the intense eyelocks that followed... Day Dreaming Prithvi was actually lost in her... πŸ˜‰ 

He taunts her more..telling that to hide her faults she tries to put down others...she wants security to throw him out!..oohh did I say how much I loved the background score.. I mean each moment in the entire scene different pieces and all so awesome!πŸ‘πŸΌ One of my favourite PriDa fight scenes... Everything came across so natural... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just then someone tells him that Ila called him in..damini is surprised and then goes to the mom complaining..Ila asks if he came for the bodyguard position he replies no for the stable manager one..Ila asks if he is willing to accept the bodyguard post..and he gives these looks to damini...almost implying BG for u?...okay..and she is like WTH no way..and he says manzoor hai...damini irritated and helpless..since her mom does the handshake!...so officially Prithvi becomes damini's Bodyguard and Stable manager!...yay!.. Loved their exchanges here... Never knew so much could be expressed through mere glances... And those have been deciphered by you perfectly! ⭐️

Damini's helplessness portrayed really nicely..she can't go against her mama's words..they were final..so she had to get accustomed to this decision..probably try to tackle it her own way.. Ah... this plan was going to be a sure-shot failure... As we would see in the course of time, each time she would try to tackle it her own way, she'd end up having a tough time tackling her own emotions, hidden deep inside... πŸ˜‰

Prithvi is happy that he manages to impress Ila...and that no one can get in his way to achieve his manzil! Yeah, when he's already been taken into confidence by the mother, who's there to stop him from achieving Damini, his ultimate 'manzil'? πŸ˜›

So were Prithvi and damini impressed with each other or not? Maybe their initial hatred and disrespect prevented them from being outrightly impressed with each other. But one thing is for sure... each did create an impression of their own in the other's heart... from that they onwards, their day would never be complete without letting each other find a way into their deepest thoughts...

One thing I know for sure I was totally impressed by both of them....these were two headstrong characters..and they promised a lot of fireworks later...Gaurav and Chandana performed such that...I was forced to watch more of them...this is when the PriDa craze began although I never knew how I got sucked into it...but with this performance I knew this show would give me something good to watch and it never failed. Perfect all the scenes were, perfect acting, perfect direction! 10/10StarStarStar Agree with you completely here... This is where PriDa, for the very first time, showed a lot of promise as a pair... Gave us a feeling, they were going to be a class apart. And boy, weren't we right? πŸ˜‰ Full credit goes to GauCha's on-screen exploits. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Would like to add another item to your 'perfect' list πŸ˜ƒ - Perfect Post! 10/10! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  Keep them coming!

- Ishaan

Edited by 1shaan - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mazzzyy.. πŸ€—

So you did post on PriDa finally .. hehe

awesome post dear ..πŸ‘

Impressed they were absolutely.. until their brains took over and their ego ..

I will say this with conviction .. this is my most fav PriDa scene .. even more than MJ..πŸ˜›

Wat they did in this scene was magic, the way it played out was magic, everything flowed in sync everything from Danny to Ila Gujral..

loved this .. and the  last glance of PriDa to each.. throwing daggers with their eyes .. simply fabulous..

I love when ppl throw attitude .. hehe.. and PriDa are the best in business in that ..hahaha

-- Mru
jakhushi thumbnail
Mazyyyy ...Prida Post...
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pri in White.......haaiiiiii😍...
the smile on his face when he checks her out first...one of the most intriguing smiles i have seen ever on screen. Has always made me wonder what was he thinking at that point....was he remembering their earlier encounter when he went to save Sameer or just impressed seeing a *girl* riding horse.πŸ˜‰

Gym jaake muscles kya bana liye chala aaya mera bodyguard banne...too good!...so she does notice the well toned muscles..sighh don't we love it too.. ohh yes WE do...Love this one Maz. Thus began the fascination with the bicepsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ. Love the way they check each other out feigning disinterest throughout.

One of my favourite form of Cupid made entry in this episode - ToofieπŸ€— (and another love story marked by jealousy hooves off on the sideπŸ˜†). And he gives us our first PriDa roll in the Hay...Yipeeee.
The way Pri looks at Damz in this scene....killed me😳. some more PriDa checking out happens.Then she removes his grip of closed fingers on her waist...Damz didnt like being held like thatπŸ˜‰....even though she was mesmerizedπŸ˜›. 

GK & CS dripped attitude as PriDa in this episode. Loved how they rocked....got me hooked completely forever. They impressed me alright😳

Loved the post babes....20 on 10 for you...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi.
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but i don't like one thing they are showing to much attitude 🀣
(imagine soni does not like prida)
love ur post