16/4 - YuNa - Two rights and a wrong handshake

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today....

When I heard Yuvi's remorse and dilemma over having shredded Naina's image to ribbons in front of her Dad and a bunch of strangers , i could relate to the feelings he has for Naina and how desperately he wants to keep Naina safe from all grooms-in-waiting Yes ,what he has done is grossly wrong but his heart was in the right place. It is easy for outsiders like us to understand but what about the woman he loves? Naina?

Naina seemed disgusted with Yuvi today when she heard everything. How could you do that Yuvi? The woman around whom you are spinning your dream world.... you  made a circus out of her respect and dignity in front of her father of all the people? Is this how you are going to win my hand ? Are you the kind of man i should be marrying who can humiliate the love of his life to these limits just so that he gets to keep her? I am sorry, Yuvi but i'd rather go with the man who respects me instead of somebody professes to love me but gives two hoots about my dignity and self-respect.

Hmmm...

Is Yuvi right? His feelings, yes. His actions,no.

Is Naina right? Her thoughts, yes. Her feelings, no.

It is quite ironical of human nature that how we make sweeping promises and proclamations of undying love and never ending togetherness , but ... ONE MISTAKE from your special one or even a loved one and all that affection flies out of the window.Naina is hurt and in an embarrassing  position , i understand but she cannot negate the magnitude of what she and Yuvi share on an emotional level - fine , he has done a big mistake - spank him , reprimand him , find a solution but don't reject him for a mistake. Didn't you accept Yuvi with his faults ? Then , why tell him now that you'd rather go with a man who respects you. Does this one mistake dissolve all the good that Yuvi is?

Yuvi knows he has done a big mistake and the ones we love need us when they are at their worst. We don't banish them , we hold their hand tightly and help them mend the fences they have broken. So, listen to him, Naina. Give him a chance to rectify what has gone wrong. Take him to your Dad and tell him everything as it is. You both love each-other , then , stand by your feelings with courage and confidence.

Naina , don't reject Yuvi for this one mistake.What he has done is wrong but you very well know where his heart was at that time - in you and with you.

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey nitzie...*hugs*....nice post............

yuvi was absolutely wrong on his deeds but his intentions werent.....today boiling naina was but obvious n was right in her place,a girl will never tolerate such humilition over her dat too done by her luver himself.....but she shud not forget d fact dat he is already regreting of watever he did..........may cvs bless these poor souls wid sum brains........!!!

Edited by flamingo_aries - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nitzy!!! finally a YuNa post from you :P...love it!!!!!!

kk so my take on this situation...though I haven't seen the episode nor do I have give two hoots about it...but still!

I agree with you on the front that Naina should give Yuvi a chance to explain...yes what he did was grossly wrong...but I highly doubt if he had gone to the groom-to be family and said helloji I am in love with Naina please stay away from her...would they have even given it a thought (maybe in serial world...I guess...not sure). So he had to take a step that was wrong...but the feelings were right.

On the other hand, I agree with Naina as well...if Yuvi had consulted Naina before indulging in such an act...maybe she would have been cool about it...but going around insulting her without her knowledge is not something she nor any other girl (besides Survi apparently) would take lightly.
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
All i can say is AWESOME!!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nitzy🤗

Kitne dino ke baad we are getting a post on YuNa from you.....me loves it!

Yuvi did a very wrong thing by disgracing Naina like that in front of her dad's friend and his family. Ok, he loves her and all....and wants her to be only his forever.....but this is no way.....I mean this was a lowly act.....according to me.....both Yuvi and JP made her look like some cheap girl. I am sure no girl would have liked it.....except for Suvarna of course. But then one cannot negate the love he has for Naina.....maybe he should have opted for something else......or let Naina know about his plans.

Naina, on the other hand, is also not fully right.....she is angry with him because he degraded her.....but she knows already how much he loves her.....so she should have tried to understand him as well....I cannot blame her for that though......she is miffed with him and its natural for her to act like this.

In my opinion they need to talk it out rather than fighting. Also, they should keep it personal.....its not necessary to let the world know about everything they go through......they should discuss it in private and sort it out. JP, Jiggy and Su are all their friends....but I did not like JP and Su's attitude towards this whole issue.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying everyone and i guess somewhere we all think on the same lines as far as YuNa are concerned. Yuvi is wrong and Naina is furious  and they both are right and wrong in their own places. But further complications are not needed. They need to find a solution and that means coming out with the truth. They need to face this together. They need to speak to Naina's Dad together and honestly. If you love each-other , you are in this together.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

poco i am with Naina in this!..what yuvi did is totally unforgivable if you ask me!..no matter what his intentions were!..we always cherish our reputation and we always expect from the man whom we love to protect us and be the guardian of our honor and reputation!..

Yuvi by doing what he did has totally harmed her and dishonored her!..he ruined her reputation in front of her dad's acquaintances!..these people know her dad and her whole family!..so what will they think of her family now?!..how will they react?!..its like he tarnished not only her reputation but her dad's and her whole family's as well!..and we all know how rumors spread so fast like a fire!..these people will gossip about her and then her whole community will label her!..

if he wants to set things right he should go those people first and tell them that what he said were lies before any further harm be done! and then he should apologies to her dad!..
Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago