16th April Highlights

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Saroj asking the sevant to clean up the room and she tells babuji that she nas mad arrangements for his alternative room and Radhika opposes the decison. Vinay and Manik asks Saroj for rason, she says she wanted to look bhaiji happy and it can happen only if she gets out of that room and he will be unhappy there without bhabhiji😡 RAdhika asks about adhikars and Vinay raises his hand against her but stops. ALl stunned.

Preeti day dreaming that SK brought her some imli😆

Manik talking to Sneha's picture and says she did mistake in choosing bahu for Vinay and what SAroj told was right that bhai will be happy only he is out of that room😲😕😡

Ammaji and Ritu making plans to bring SuPre back and Sajni asks them to stop plannning and let them enjoy. She says Niraj didnt do anythng and it was SK who did all the duties and ask ammaji to stop blabbering the sautela talk😈 Ammaji calls SK and says SAjni is not well and he says he will be back ASAP. Later Sajni calls him and says she is ok and ammaji was making excuses and she make him promise that they wont be back until they enjoy the trip thoroughly😳 Ritu see Sajni talking to SK.

PRECAP: The SR😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks dear.   Didn't see epi, but SuPre part sounds good.  What 's with Saroj, Vinay and now her hubby😡  They are one team and Radhika and Preeti's dad another team   Radhika has a battle now that her hubby is on the other side.  They used to be such cute newlyweds, now they are fighting too.

Love Sajni, she is such a nice girl with an evil mother.     Very sweet of her to call her bhaiya to say she is ok and that they should enjoy👏  Stupid Ritu will now tell Amma and Amma will turn in to Kali Devi😡

Aww, SR tomorrow👏  I have to remember to watch!  Will have my popcorn ready😆
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the homefront is going down the drain. radhika is all alone she needs her own family with her asap. this radhika has no one with her now. all against her. feel for rads. thanks for the updateEdited by Demilove - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank Jani. Was busy 😒
moley06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhhhh! that imli scene was a dream?? hahaa..i got a bit confused! lol
whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Uma-di! You're a star! :D

I think I get the ethos of this serial. It's simple (read, way to simplistic) : women are smart, men are mostly idiots!!

The only kind of "smart" men are Suryakamal and Bauji but they are too nice (read, lack backbone) and so cannot fight to be treated well. Thank god for the women in their lives!

Saroj is stupid, I agree, but she's also one cunning woman! HATE her!!

Feel so sorry for Radhika.. but I'm sure she'll beat Saroj at her own game (like Preeti's doing with Amma and Ritu). She won't give up so easily!! So, people who are reading this, don't feel too sorry for her. She's too strong for that (umm, I hope!)

I wonder why most serials (maybe unconsciously) have this men-women divide, and insist upon it. Maybe the viewership is predominantly female.. but still, it is highly unrealistic!! Or is it? ;P lol