16/4 - SidMaan precap:What is Armaan trying to do?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Can i drool first, people?😆

Okay, Sid looked superhot in his black UB shirt and Armaan looked ubercool in his UB green shirt in the precap. 😳.... how can we not love SidMaan?😉

Anyways, what i gauge from the precap is DANGER. The way Sid is talking to Armaan - it is purposely harsh and you can see that Sid is closing up emotionally - bad news. The last time Sid had closed up emotionally, it took Riddhima ages to make him smile.Sid is being rude to Armaan either purposely or because his emotional patience has reached it's saturation. And it is not Armaan he is upset with .. it's Riddhima and the tension between them.

Armaan , on the other hand is doing what is expected of him - he has witnessed Riddhima's breakdown and devastation in the BB court over Sid's decision to divorce her. He is trying to save this marriage and he has understood what is going on in Sid's head - Sid believes that Riddhima wants to be with me , so he is pushing her away or is it about his some stupid male ego tangent? What the freaks in the world are you thinking Sid? You are a loving and caring husband and i know that! Then, what's up with you, dude?

Sid refuses to listen to Armaan like a brat but Armaan is being assertive and he knows he needs to drive some sense - EVEN IF THAT MEANS PROVOKING SIDDHANTH MODI. And Armaan does that and we have some knockout punches exchanged. 😳.....Haaye! Good looking men sweating it out. 😍

Anyway , we know the men will soon call it a truce as it is all on purpose by Armaan to get a real reaction out of Sid.

And why am I feeling that bewakoof badtameez Riddhima purposely sends Armaan with the signed divorce papers in an envelope to Siddhanth. And Armaan has no idea what is there inside the envelope . I mean , come on, why will Armaan take divorce papers to Sid? Riddhima will do to Sid what he did to her. Use a messenger ! Ughs! Somebody bang their heads together! 😆...

And what will poor Armaan do when Sid pulls out the signed divorce papers and shows them to Armaan? ( as we saw in the SBS/SBB segment).... I am going to be super upset if he feels guilty.Armaan is trying to glue them and pull them out of their cuckoo mode. ... if the TB article is right about Riddhima sending the papers to Sid through Armaan... then.... RIDDHIMA!😡 

Anyway , i think two things are surely gonna happen:

1. Armaan is going to buy new brains for SR and do what he can to save their marriage as he feels guilty and wants Riddhima's happiness. I won't be surprised if he is the one who sends a SOS to Shankypanks.😳
😳
2. Sid-Riddz' fights are going to be back bigtime - but this time they will be bitter , stung and angst-ridden. I am saying this if at all Riddhima has sent divorce papers to Sid through Armaan like Sid sent them to her through Jiggy. A mortal combat message here, ppz. 😲

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

GOD bless all. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I m just waiting for the fight...mazaa aa jayega 😊
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poco i missed yu  lol. yu the only person that cn make sense out of this whole charade
Yup exactly, Armaans just trying to get a reaction out of him to try and get him back together with Ridhhima. Not b/c he hates Sid or something.
And its ironic how both men will be fighting not b.c they hold grudges against e/o but b/c of the one they love: Ridhhima (the one who caused all this mess by not making a decision). All of this coulda been avoided if she would only be more assertive and actually do something other than cry and yell at Sid and Armaan.
But what's up with using Armaan as a delivery boy???? Is he ur peon or something? Don't they have actual ppl who do that. And why the hell does she keep on dragging him in between her and Sid. On the one hand she wants to be left alone, but when they do leave her alone then she drags both of them in and hurt both of them. Man only she can do that 👏 ...or rather only the CVs can do that.
Argh stop making this Sophia's choice and be done with this track already.
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved everything u said!! i haven't watched todayz episode or the precap (at work..ugh) but imma sure be laughin when i watch it cuz ur words will be ringing in ma head...haha freakin hilarious!

AR FOREVER!!!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah POCS!!! I had a heart attack after seeing PRECAP!!! CVs kitna accha fayda uta rahe hain haina 2 really hot/cute handsome guyz.. fighting cant get better than that..
Mr. modi ka kya Naya wardrobe Naya attitude" not bad not bad... but hitting Armaan to prove what???? to show him I give a damn abt. Ridzy (are u kidding me cvs) not cool na na.,..
yeah and get a personal messenger for this job of urs... Armaan is not a messenger!!!

Good IDEA!!! Armaan calling Shanky!!!!!  and yes.. put some brains into SR.. so that they can handle the situation in a matured way instead of jumping into conclusions just after looking at each other!!!

😡
😡
wait a minute which sbb / sbs segment????/🤔 did i miss something...where is utube gone?????
okay,

now coming to the precap, i saw few post on it but when i saw the epi it all made sense!! Armaan is doing wht we all expected from him, he knows the truth and wants to unite SR!!

The is the only sane person in this triangle and will do everything in his power to knock sense and logic into SR's heads!! Armaan wants to see Ridhimma happy and Ridhimma happiness lies in Sid so he is hell bent on making sid change his mind and void the divorce papers!

Sid on the other hand has lost all his patience and now his angry is building up!! Like his wife all the frustration will be on Armaan!!

cheers
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
You know what exactly is needed at this stage. The mortal combat music background score when Sid and Riddhima battle it out .

Yeah I agree Poco what you said is most probably the thing that is going to be shown over the next week. I don't know where I am after this episode. I like to bang SR jhor se. Stupid Stupid people can they not talk instead of sending divorce papers through messengers. Urgh. Let the drama begin now and clue on can someone please start the background score of mortal combat.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SidMaan SidMaan🥳 SidMaan🤪 SidMaan😎 SidMaan🤣SidMaan 🥳

SidMaan😆 SidMaan😳SidMaan SidMaan🤪SidMaan😍SidMaan😲SidMaan❤️

Do I even need to say anything more to show you how excited I'm for the smackdown?!!!!

I'm cheering for SidMaan!🥳 O yeah yeah!🥳

Vishluvsammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Can i drool first, people?😆

Okay, Sid looked superhot in his black UB shirt and Armaan looked ubercool in his UB green shirt in the precap. 😳.... how can we not love SidMaan?😉

And why am I feeling that bewakoof badtameez Riddhima purposely sends Armaan with the signed divorce papers in an envelope to Siddhanth. And Armaan has no idea what is there inside the envelope . I mean , come on, why will Armaan takes divorce papers to Sid? Riddhima will do to Sid what he did to her. Use a messenger ! Ughs! Somebody bang their heads together! 😆...

And what will poor Armaan do when Sid pulls out the signed divorce papers and shows them to Armaan? ( as we saw in the SBS/SBB segment).... I am going to be super upset if he feels guilty.Armaan is trying to glue them and pull them out of their cuckoo mode. ... if the TB article is right about Riddhima sending the papers to Sid through Armaan... then.... RIDDHIMA!😡 

Alright! Let me join you in drooling over the two men before I speak anything....My god ARMAAN LOOKS AWEEESSOOOOMMMEEEE(If that could put more emphasis) in that shirt....Kitna sona munda hain...LOL and Sid in black...haaye...I soo love black on fair men!!

OK...enough of drooling now...Well loved the BEWAKOOF BATTAMEEZ Riddhima part...Yeah..She truly lost her sanity..I mean even if she wanted to use a messenger,WHY ARMAAN??WHY??WHYYYY???why not that male nurse or some other intern??WHY ARMAAN???Is Armaan a messenger??C'mon he is DR.ARMAAN MALLIK....A senior resident doctor and our stupid insare Dr.Riddhima Modi is sending some papers to an INTERN through a SENIOR doctor??Just imagine how Dr.Kirti would react if she were in Armaan's place...Armaan just blindly loves Riddhima and can never say no to her...Poor thing....I PITY ARMAAN!!!

As always...loved your post POCO....loved the part I highlighted!!
Edited by Vishluvsammy - 14 years ago