16/4 - "Aise alag karna chaahte ho mujhe khud se?"

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As much as I was angry at Riddhima for giving talent and eligibility certificates to SidMaan, I felt like giving her a sister hug when she tearfully and poignantly asked Sid this heart wrenching question. Of course she was super upset at Sid but having wounded him , her anger went for a toss and the immense hurt resurfaced. Of course , it's her who is cuckoo and is driving the two men in circles , but I felt bad for her when she mouthed that wounded sentence to Sid like a small child clinging to hope.

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

athithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

As much as I was angry at Riddhima for giving talent and eligibility certificates to SidMaan, I felt like giving her a sister hug when she tearfully and poignantly asked Sid this heart wrenching question. Of course she was super upset at Sid but having wounded him , her anger went for a toss and the immense hurt resurfaced. Of course , it's her who is cuckoo and is driving the two men in circles , but I felt bad for her when she mouthed that wounded sentence to Sid like a small child clinging to hope.

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Yes.. When I heard that I went.. here comes - she will open her heart out.. But again it went nowhere.. Sid needs to listen to her with a calm mind - I guess having been hurt before and having seen her confusion - its easier said than done..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yes it heart wrenching her true feelings came out only if sid can read these signs
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved that line. That's what I love about Siddhima. Most of their lines are so soft, nothing too dramatic or filmy. But it speaks volumes.

I am glad Sid sent the divorce papers. But **sigh** this girl definitely does not want to go away from her husband.

shamil thumbnail
😍 she really wants to live and die as mrs.modi😊
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love that line.....it spoke volumes about what she wants.........😃
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lets think positively............ Maybe after the two Hotties are bashing each other Sid does have an emotional outburst, tell Armi that he is doing this 4 the lovers. Thats when Armaan leaves.

Ridz felt bad agreed but does no sit across and LISTEN AND TALK.. i hope they can do that later in their beautiful abode!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I think Sid is tired of  reading signs , reading  Riddhima and playing guess work -guess work. Riddhima has to be pushed enough to come out with her feelings for Sid. But yeah, it hurt so much when she cribbed like an emotional child that is this how he wants to get rid of her? Oucch!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope when Shanky does intervene we dont have an angry Sid and angry Ridz.
I wld want them to talk , undestand ,talk.........
This way they will be more mis understandings................
i some how dont trust the cvs. the seem to be loving this track so mmuch . acha bala yuvi -naina ka bhi TRIANGLE bana diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

I just hope when Shanky does intervene we dont have an angry Sid and angry Ridz.

I wld want them to talk , undestand ,talk.........
This way they will be more mis understandings................
i some how dont trust the cvs. the seem to be loving this track so mmuch . acha bala yuvi -naina ka bhi TRIANGLE bana diya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sid-Riddz have to be FORCED to talk because i think next week we will have not only an angry Riddhima but an angry Sid as well. Shanky is needed ASAP and i hope Armaan sends  a SOS to him. 😳