15thApril written Updatet-RB @12/24again n Abhi looses

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:Simi starts telling Abhi that she went to see Bhalla, Then she tells him that instead of the house he wants a one night stand with me.. Then Abhi gets angry and goes to meet Bhalla and then bashes him up and throws the vase on him and it breaks ....And Simi gets up and screams Abhi !!!!SO IT WAS HER DREAM!! THE WHOLE CONVERSATION A DREAM!!😲

Abhi gets up and asks her what happened..Then Simi hugs him tightly and cries.. and then she telsl him that she had a bad dream {GAWD why did'nt she tell }! Then Simi says only 3 days left.. then Abhi says you sleep now tomorrow we will talk with a clear mind and she lies doen and he puts the blanket on her

Sc2:12/24KB:
Bell rings and Manju tells Milli to open the door since the milk man must have come.. Milli opens the door and takes the milk and he gives her a paper the bill.. Then She comes and tells Manju that the milk man has given the bill also.. then Manju asks her to see how much the bill is .. Milli opens the  paper and reads " Today is the third day " only 2 more days left !!" Then Manju asks her how much the bill is then Milli runs to the door and sees no one there and then Manju asks who is it how much bill and then Milli shows the Bill to Manju which is what the day countdown is..Then Milli says that I will go tell Simi di everything ,, But manju stops her!

Sc3:Daggar Residence: Dadi is talking to someone and telling that please get papers tomorrow we will speak.. Then Neetu comes there and asks why Omi cannot go to office since he is a partner in buisness .. To this dadi says that Nakul dose'nt want Omi to be in office or strain himself.Then dadi continues that buisness is not easy to handle .. Then Neetu says that dhabba was handled well by Omi then why can't he handle this also..

Then Dadi says that Dhabba was Omi's  stubborness to take up.. then she continues that why are you asking all this.. Neetu says that Omi just wants to learn somthing, wants to go to office.. I just don't understand why Nakul is annoyed with that or dose'nt want Omi to come .. And Nakul knows somthing which Omi should'nt know..

Sc4: Simi Abhi's Barsati:Simi comes looking for Abhi with breakfast.. and then she starts folding the sheets on the bed.. and while doing it she she is thinking abt the one night stand and then her dad falling almost and being saved then the guiy on the motor bike throwing the countdown of the days..
Suddenly Abhi comes from the back and hugs Simi !!😊😳.. And then She relases herself and says Please stop it !!😑 Then Simi says this is not the time to do fun ,., Then Abhi says that I know we are all tensed but that dose'nt mean we cannot have sometime.. then Simi says only 2 more days left and I am worried .. then Abhi calms down and says that if we spoil our moods nothing will be achieved.. Then they hold each others hand..😊

Sc5: 12/24 KB RS's room:
Milli is doing oil massage for RS's hand  and RS is looking at her and they smile. Then RS starts holding Milli's hand and then tightly holds her hand and they see improvements,,Milli calls Manju and she tells him that papaji's  fingers are moving and then They go to RS's room and they see him moving his fingers.. AA also come there..Anita is not so happy Then Simi tells all that if Abhi comes to know about it he will be very happy..

Then they hear some vice saying Simi ji SimiJi kaha ho saab log Dekho mai aa gaya !!" Then all look at each other Anuj goes out and sees RB has come with someone who is a contractor /Vastu guy or someone and he is telling him that I need the TV out from here.. Then he is telling that guy that if you feel the vastu is not good for this house we can remove it and change it coz Mummyji and I will be coming to stay here and things have to be proper.. And then he says this stairway  we should remove..

Then he comes close to Simi and whispers about the one night stand and says that weither you are coming tonight or tomrrow and since I can wait all life long and not you !! So loudly he asks so what have you decided..😑

Then Abhi comes and says what decision are you talking abt Bhalla😑..Simi is shocked..worried and then he comes and stands infront of Simi and again asks him in anger..Then RB says thats I asked Simi to make tea with her hands and give me.. then Abhi says that don't you dare come close to Simi or anyone from the family.. Then RB says that i have a a halwaldaar with me and I have got him for my protection and to keep you away from me..

The Halwaldaar garbs and hold Abhi.. Then RB goes close to Simi and tells that when you came to meet me I knew you are afraid of Abhi's anger and therefore I gave you that proposal.. then he continues that I know you have not told Abhi about the one night stand and I promise you you come to me slwoly and I will keep it a secret😑😑 [YUCK BHALLA U ARE A CHEEPO !!]Abhi is fuming and tells RB to stay away from Simi.. All are looking at RB.. Then RB says lets go and then the hawaldaar leaves Abhi and is going Abhi goes to hold RB and then Hawaldaar tells him to sop and Simi also holds him back..

RB and clan go and Abhi asks Simi why did you stop me i would have bashed that bhalla uop.. then Simi says  don't act kiddish and there need a proper frame of mind to sloe [WOW she she will think one night stand is a proper frame of mind ] 😑

Abhi keeps looking at Simi..in anger.. Simi says when will you understand Simi and then Abhi leaves Simi 's hand and says "Do not call me a kid and I am not a kid and I know everything.. then Abhi says you never see the situation in other way round You are always doing what you want.." And he walks off..Then Manju goes and tells Simi that Abhi is young and angry .. Simi says but mom you don't know why Bhalla is doing all this.. he is doing to get the house
Manju prays to Matarani that please protect Simi and Abhi!!

Sc6:Simi Abhi's  varanda: Simi comes up crying and then Milli follows her and asks her whats the pblm.. Simi please tell me.. You cannot hide from me please tell.. Then Simi says I am very scared abt what Bhalla is going to do..

Milli says that we are all together in this so don't worry at all.. But this is not it there is somthing else which is bothering you..
Then Milli says that if you don'yt want to tell me anything please tell Abhi about everything which is in your mind..

Sc7 :Simi and Abhis barsati varanda: Abhi is thinking what Simi said that not to act like a Bachha.. then he is soo annoyed and Then Simi comes to him and says Sorry!! 😳Then Abhi says that I have had enough Simi ever since we have been married you have been treating me like that .. Earlier it was ok that you said that but now it seems like you are giving me a gaali 😑and due to this Bhalla also accused me of being a Bachha..😑 And then Abhi says that if you were soo annoyed that you got married to a younger guy like me then leave me and go .. Scene freezes

Precap: Then Simi says that you don't knw Bhalla's plan its not only the house but mujh.. and then Abhi looks at her

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update shathi! 😊

N i am happy that abhi finally blasted Simi...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I am so glad that Abhi finally told Simi off about calling him a bachha all the time - it is about time Simi starts treating Abhi like her equal.
RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  It's about time Abhi told Simi Ji to stop calling him a child.  Way to go Abhi.  RB disgusting as ususal.  Good episode. 
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...Really simi needs more blasting from Abhi..you go guy.....We the IF girls are with you...
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shanti for the update.....I am so 🀬 at Simi.... What is her problem....First of all she calls him a baccha and that too in front of everyone.......

The CV's are really going all out to ruin this show and send viewers away to other shows and channels......
Abhi_Pe_Fida thumbnail
Very good update. Thanks Shanti. Very good episode...Abhi ki gussa dekh kar man ko shanti mil gaya... After all he is an young and angry man isilietho voh sabse lad kar simi se shadi kiya...apna khuddari par thes pahuncha tho koyi bhi esa hi react karega. Bahut acha laga πŸ‘πŸ‘ Abhi ko is tharah react hona dekh kar. Well I want to see Abhi and Simi in the top ratings. What can we do to improve their ratings?????😲😲

Viji
-Shankar- thumbnail
thanks
finally abhi corrects simi
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome upsate why cant simi tell abhi already
eshasonu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally abhi spoke and i just do not understand simi, why mucs all follow what she says, gosh..... seems like most of the serial i've been watching is women dominated and that too all sad ones..... i need a twist. not enough of negativeness in daily life, additional on tv, haizzzzzzz