The SR we fell in love with!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well they were very short scenes but atleast we got to see the SR we fell in love with:

SR arguing when ridhhima is talking to the interns - reminiscing the n no. of times they fought n i absolutely loved every moment of their fights 😊

and SR in Ridhhima's cabin where rids attends to sid's wound - The eyelock! sigh!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree even i enjoy watching them yaar why they r soo hot toghter just love them to watch toghter let's see what well happen next i hope Siddhima stay untell deat:)

Love Leena:)
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree dear me still in luv with SR
pavs thumbnail
yeah man today sidma scenes wr 2222 gud..i guess sid just like the erst of us thinks ridz stil loves arman n wil send her the divorce papers..but i guess she realized at tht moment tht she loves sid now n has strtd forgetting arman..hopefully😛
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yes!Today I saw Sidma rock once again..they were lost somewhere.But loved it when they had that brief argument infront of the interns-liked the way she stalked away from him and then when he hurt himself she came back.

I loved the soft gentle whisper Ridhima has when she speaks to Sid...when she is not angry!Please come in...so sweet!

Now I know why Sid sent the papers-he knows that Ridhima will never let go of the marriage-she likes being the perfect daughter-the perfect wife-but he doesnt want her to be bound by him so...thats why the divorce notice.

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Well they were very short scenes but atleast we got to see the SR we fell in love with:

SR arguing when ridhhima is talking to the interns - reminiscing the n no. of times they fought n i absolutely loved every moment of their fights 😊

and SR in Ridhhima's cabin where rids attends to sid's wound - The eyelock! sigh!!!!

yarr don't make m cry ...i feel sid's pain he luvs her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bt just doesn't sai bcos he wonts her 2 b happi
rapunzel84 thumbnail
i knwwww...i hope rids realizes this soooooon!!! y doesnt sid say he loves her 😡