April14- wedded bliss !

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
 Happy Tamil New Year everyone!  Good day for Jamu and Jai to get married regardless of all the apshaguns😆

The groom's party is welcomed at Mama's house.   Mami does the arthi for the groom and puts sindoor and does all the traditional things.   Jai is looking so cuutttte😃 Mami is decked in jewelry, even Mama and C.Mama are dressed very nicely thanks to Gajraj😆    The rich family has brought the finest jewelry , saris and various other things for the bride and her family.  All are happy about this.

Then Bhatu and Chatu dance as entertainment for the wedding party to a filmy song. The dancing king Awadh joins them too.  Bali looks on.  Then Kuber joins the dance team😆
The priest then does some ceremony for the groom.   Bride is still waiting.   C.Mama slowly asks Mama where is the radio guy. Mama tells him to keep quiet. Then the priest calls for the bride to come.    Then Jamu starts walking out with Chutki's ma for the wedding process.

At the same time, they are showing the priestess lady and she is praying.  She seems worried about the wedding.
A mini promo:  The couple go around the fire and manthras going on.  Then when it's time for aarthi , the lamp goes out.   Jamu is worried.

Let's all wish Jai and Jamu a happy married life😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mallika
the episode was hilarious due to chatori-batori & their weirdo dance perfromance !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
excited for JAI-JAMUNIA wedding 😃😳

dont know why all the apshkuns happening
what disaster wud b coming in the way of jamunia
wish jamunia-jai always b there together
dont know why i am having a feeling tht jai-jamunia will b separated after marriage ,ofcourse due to all the apshakuns
wish all the apshakuns always turn lucky for jai-jamunia !!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Batori and Chatori trying to snare Awadh was too funny.   Bali is no fun at all  Bali is only into punishing and killing people

Today, the neighbor lady, her DIL and daughter were missing from the wedding party.  The dad was there sitting next  to  Jai.  Kuber was there too.

Jai looked so young with all the wedding attire.  He looked like he was about 16😆  

How old is Gaurav in real life?
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Malli. so the wedding is on.. hoping to see some lovey-dovey story ahead.. officially am in to Jamunia😃
sitakshii thumbnail
mallika gaurav is 24 years of age
his birthdate is nov 10 1985
yup he looked really young & innocent in tht grooms attire

mallika ,i thought bali only scares the ppl,he is not a killer
bali follows the order of gajraj

till now gajraj seemed to b a nice & caring thakur who helps the needy ppl & does a lot of charity ,gajraj seems to b a large hearted thakur

sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Malli. so the wedding is on.. hoping to see some lovey-dovey story ahead.. officially am in to Jamunia😃

yeah lovey-dovey scenes of jai-jamunia
i am waiting big time 😳
sitakshii thumbnail
mallika i wrote on gauravs wall tht u (i wrote ur name mallika on india-forums & addressed u as my frnd) & i r great fans of him & love the humbleness & cuteness of him ,& hope he is like tht in real life too

to tht gaurav replied by making a smiley thanks a ton dear :-)

i also asked him to visit the jamunia forum on india-forums esp the jamunia picture gallery(as i posted jai-jamunia pics) to tht he wrote ok dear ,right now i am checking the jamunia forum 😃

well he knows abt india-forums as he himself posted the link of his IF-TELLY BUZZ article on his wall !!! for his fans !!😃

whenever he comes to facebook ,he really replies to all his fans
but he comes only twice a week ,sometimes only once a week!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago