14th April written Update - RS saved from cliff fall!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1 Daggar Enterprise:Manager uncle saying all the story to Neetu , Nakul slowly walking in the corridoor and he comes and opens the manager uncle's room door and then sees Neetu there and blasts her that she should'nt be coming to office No Daagar bahus come here even Dadi dose'nt come..

Right then Omi comes and tells I got Neetu here as she wanted to see the office.. And since a long time I have'nt come so I got her and Neetu wanted to meet Manager Uncle so i got her here so that she could talk to him.. Then Omi thinks maybe the Manager Uncle and Nakul have some work so I will take leave and also take Neetu with me and they go !!

Sc 2 :Bhalla residence: RB is playing vidoe game and still in pain with the rod bruises and he gets a call and he says hello.. Anita is on the otherside and she says hello . Then Anita asks are you saying hello or you are scaring ..Then Anita says that I am the new boss of 12/24 KB .. Then RB says " O god when will this khandaan leave me alone πŸ˜†"Then RB says Simi ji's Bhabhi ji what is it..

Then Anita says that RS will become alright and he will give his verdict in the court against you pretty fast.. RB says so that old man is getting better.. Then Anita says that this evening there is a picnic plan and everyone is going and then don't tell me that i did'nt tell you.. Then Anita hangs up and then RB tells himself I need to do somthing to finish up RS πŸ˜”

Sc3:Dagger Enterprise Manager Uncle's cabin:Manager uncle tells nakul that we were just talking abt Omi .. nakul asks what was that you were talking abt Omi.. Then Manager Uncle tells that we were just discussing abt his chikldhood.. then Nakul says it better stay abt childhood and not beyond that.. Otherwise you will loose your job !!

Sc4:Children's park or someother park Picnic time for 12/24 KB:
All are sitting Rs is on the wheel chair.. Simi is making RS hold a ball and make him thorw it.. Asking him to try throwing it.. RS is holding it Simi telling him to throw and he throws it and it rolls down.. All are happy except Anita who is worried if RS becomes alright..

Simi suddenly thinking about her " ONE NIGHT STAND " with RB and he saying that " Ek Raat kay Liya Meri Ho jaoo Simi Ji!!" and Abhi thorws the ball at her and she misses it but holds it in the nick of time and then Abhi asks her why she did'nt catch the ball properly !!

Then he tells see Papaji is catching so well so they are playing passing the ball game !!And then Simi asks Milli whats wrong and then Manju asks her to go and play.. Then They all are playing catch catch the ball..Then they all walk off for a while and Manju also gets up from sitting next to RS..To a food vendor or coffee vendor..

RS is alone and someone takes his wheelchair and pulls it behind.. Manju turns to get the coffee to him and sees he is not there.. She shouts to Simi Milli and they all come running and try to ask people weither they saw RS ..

No body has seen him and then Milli stops and calls "PAPAJI !!" and they all come there and they see RS going down the steep road and they all run behind the wheel chair.. Abhi first, Anuj second followed by Milli Simi and Anita [ANITA WHY YOU !! U ONLY GVAE THIS IDEA TO RB RIGHT !!!😑😑] then they are running and running and then the cliff is there and the wheel chair falls down the cliff and RS is pulled back..

All are holding him and trying to calm him down.. Some one comes next to Simi on a moterbike and throws a paper ball to her and gioes.. In that its written Aaj Choewtha Din hai !!" (Today is the 4th day !!)😲Simi hands the paper to Abhi who also reads that..

Sc5:12/24 KB: Hall : Abhi asks Simi how is RS .. Simi says he is sleeping.. Then Anuj tells all that doctor has asked them to make RS rest as much as possible.. Then Abhi says I wonder how can we stop Bhalla??πŸ˜• Then Anuj says that I just don't understand how did Bhalla come to know and he is lookingat Anita and know that we are talking RS to the park..

Then Anuj keeps looking at Anita and asking the question and says maybe someone from the house has told RB that we are going to the park.. Then Anita says you think I have told RB,.,. Then Anuj says I never said that then , Anuj asks why are you feeling guilty.. Anuj says I told you all that I know this women will cause some problem..Then Simi tells that there were pblmes created by RB even before Anita came back..

Then Manju says forget all this now we have only 3 days left we need to act fast .. Wonder what we can do now !!πŸ˜”.. How will we do anything I wonder Manju says.. Then Simi goes to Manju and tells we will not heal to RB's pressure we will do somthing and get the property papers. And then All are just thinking and gald and Simi says Matarani is there with us so no worries ...

Sc6Daggar Residence: Omi is setting up the bed. And then looks for somthing around.. Neetu comes in and asks Omi ji what are you searching for,, Then Omi says I am seraching for my phone and then Neetu says I will seaqrch for it and then both get to searching for it and they are searching down and they bump their heads and then he bumps her again on the head and says that this is cancelling the earlier bump 😊 and now that they are equal !!

Neetu smiles at him and then he continues that otherwise we wud get seperated and then she gets up and then Omi goes she calls out to him and then Neetu asks weither Omi has faith on her, then Neetu says that you know abt profit or loss and then Omi says yes and so Neetu continues saying that your family busniess so Omi cuts saying yes  we have had profits in that So neetu adds that you need to know your share in that. Omi says that Nakul is handling it Neetu says I know he is handling ,but you have a share in it and you need to know your share..

Tell Nakul to tell you the profit and loss in the busniess and also according to the law you both have equal profit in the company .. So she is advisng him to go to office,

Sc 712/24 KB: Abhi Simi Barsati room: Simi thinking abt "ONE NIGHT STAND!!" and then thinking why am I hiding that from Abhi why am I not telling about everything RB told me ..

Then She calls out to Abhi and then tells him that I had gone to meet RB Abhi gets furious and then she tells him that he is asking for my izzat in return for the house papers. Abhi is shocked and says "WHAT!!!" 😑😑and then she continues saying that If I stay with him one night then he would give the house papers back. Abhi is shocked

Precap: Abhi bashes RB and takes a vase to hit him...😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti....I am glad Simi is using her brains and told Abhi everything......Maybe there is hope!!!!!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! So good to see Simi finally tell Abhi the truth.
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the update
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...Finally Simi decided to inform Abhi...I only hope that they don't show Abhi landing in some problem...
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys cn sum1 tell me who savd rs plzzz? Actually i missd the 1st 20 minutes.
-Shankar- thumbnail
The precap is scary. hope abhi doesnt go to jail. thanks shanti.
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanx gr8 update cant wait 2 see wat happens next jow can simi even consider it?

Abhi-Pe-Fida thumbnail
Today's episode is a big relief. RS being saved and Simi telling the truth to Abhi. But after seeing the Precap...getting worried a little bit. Please CVs, don't put Abhi in danger. Don't show him as immature and irresponsible, because he was not like that before marriage. Even RS himself appreciated him for being so mature for his age. Abhi is such a handsome actor and all the viewrs(atleast I am) are watching mostly for him. Please CVs don't put his character down and don't put him aside.

Viji--