14/4: Riddz , how dare you do that to my SidMaan?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After today's episode , i only have one question.

Ye Riddhima kaun hai? Ye Riddhima is serial mein kya kar rahi hai?πŸ˜•

I mean.... HOW DARE SHE? Uski itni himmat that she blasted my sexyface Sidster and beefcake Armaankins?😑...

" Tum dono mere laayak nahiin ho/ Tum dono mein se koi bhi mere laayak nahiin hai" ( WHATEVER)

Baby, do you have any idea how freakin' lucky you are that love came twice in your life and that too from such extraordinarily fantastic men ? Is it Sid's mistake that you just keep sobbing , sobbing , accusing, accusing , sobbing and make him feel guilty for even the things that he has not done? Is it Sid's mistake that you don't see any misery outside your own and don't even give the other person a chance to explain? Is it Armaan's mistake that you kept crying and running instead of telling him the truth amicably? Is it Armaan's mistake that you moved ahead in life but kept both the men confused?

It is not SidMaan's issue Riddhima if you chose to cry in FE, corridors , terrace and stuff instead of telling SidMaan what you really wanted to do. If you keep both the men hanging in the middle of nowhere ... talk your heart in monosyllables and half baked sentences , then, am sorry babe but SidMaan are not some sorta psychics that they will play KBC and find the sahee jawaab.

Rona - Bhaagna-Rona-Bhaagna-Rona-Bhaagna- Blame karna - Rona - Bhaagna.... UFF! Give those two men a break ! 😑
😑
I am not saying that SidMaan did not do their share of mistakes. They did. But what am upset about is that Riddz is nobody to even dare to say something like  who is worth her and who is not. They both gave her a chance but she did nothing beyond sobbing and accusing. I hate the whole feel of SidMaan being told they are worthless. Because they are not worthless. They are such a rare breed of precious men! How could she even say something like that?

Riddhima.... YOU ARE NOT THE WORLD. SidMaan are two human-baings of flesh, blood and heart and have suffered much more than you have. Don't you dare speak to them like again.

Oh! Main kaise bhool gayi!

After blasting the living daylights out of SidMaan, and telling them how worthless they are.... madam will be shocked and stunned that how could Sid send her divorce papers? And that is not all, babies.Don't be surprised if Riddhima blames Armaan for Sid thinking of leaving her. What is she expecting in any case? Having made it clear to both the men that she is super queen without them , does she expect them to still hold pankhaaz for her ?

Girls, please take SidMaan home right away. Ye ladki apne aansooyon ke flood mein unhe dubo degi!

Good part:

Haaye!😳

Sid and Armaan on the terrace... sexy men with their sexy shirts .... wind mein fly karte sundar-sundar baal... milky-milky gaal.....😳.....I loved their flashbacks , their conversation and their mature evolving bond. But they are such hottie meanies I tell you.... kitne pyaar se apni musibat ek-doosre ke gale daal rahe the.πŸ˜†

Bottomline : SidMaan ruled today.... Riddhima ki zaroorat hi kya hai? 😳

Love and luck to everyone always,

GOD BLESS everyone!

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was sick!!!they are caring soo  much about her.....what the heck?what does she thik of herself?
sum Kekta script writer has shifted to DMG...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy Fabulous post!!!

SidMaan forever 😍!

They were too good but one thing I realised is that Armaan justified the marriage and Sid justified his actions!

Riddhima came and ruined this scene! But at least the guys have shown that they haven't forgotten their senses and they can be civilised!

As for Sidmaan they are meant to be the CV's even showed their flashbacks! ☺️
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Cezzu.

Sid and Armaan should just tell Riddz to take a chill pill and take off to Bahamas for a fun boys' holiday. Paagal hue jaa rahe hain iske chakkar mein yaar.

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did she !!! She did that,😑 How dare that cuckoo woman do that my Sidmaan😑 ....Pagal aurat..... i have never seen such selfish and self centered woman.
My cutie pie Siddy widdy 😭

I am off to watch the episode.
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 SidMaan ruled today.... Riddhima ki zaroorat hi kya hai?

True ,they were the stars of today's show.😍They should get rid of Mrs.Ridhima "kabbab mein haddi" Modi right away......πŸ˜†
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco, you took all the words out of my mouth..
absolutely... i agree with 100%
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Nitzy Fabulous post!!!

SidMaan forever 😍!

They were too good but one thing I realised is that Armaan justified the marriage and Sid justified his actions!

Riddhima came and ruined this scene! But at least the guys have shown that they haven't forgotten their senses and they can be civilised!

As for Sidmaan they are meant to be the CV's even showed their flashbacks! ☺️

SidMaan RULE!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Armaan justified the SR marriage and Sid justified Armaan's actions BECAUSE THE CREATIVES WANTED TO NAIL SOME SENSE INTO BOTH SR AND AR FANS. This explanation tool is often used by scriptwriters to explain complicated situation to cuckoo audiences. We also use it , sweetz.

Riddz ko kya padi thi munh utha kar aane ki?😑😑😑😑😑😑

SidMaan and flashbacks.😳😳😳😳😳😳

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SidMaan ...SidMaan...we want more Sidmaan.....Why focus on Ridhima anywayz all she does..is Rona dhona...and bhaagna.........

She put them on the merry go round...and round and round is all they going......she wont give them an answer and let them move on in life.....if they do it ....she comes and blasts them with bhashan............granted she is not a tennis ball ....but they ended up passing her like one...coz she will not make up her mind.........

Pocs.....I loved your post
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Did she !!! She did that,😑 How dare that cuckoo woman do that my Sidmaan😑 ....Pagal aurat..... i have never seen such selfish and self centered woman.
My cutie pie Siddy widdy 😭

I am off to watch the episode.

Paagal hai aur dono ladkon ki band baja rahi hai. And tomorrow, when a heartbroken Sid will send divorce papers ,she will cry rivers and accuse Armaan as well. Ughs!