YuNa- WANT THEM BACK!

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yuvraj-Naina

Two names with one soul = YuNa

For many of us they are like the only thing left on tv😳 they are simply adorable, cute, Hot, Naughty, Lovable, Huggable, simply Awesum, Mindblowing, Fantastic and every thing nice😊

Lets discuss wat YuNa mean to us, i reli hope CVs see this and also give us sum of YuNa, we are the least demanding fans and thats why dnt get anything😭😭 but still our demands stay low, if i jst get ATLEAST 5mins YuNa a day its cool... ofcourse ten wud be more like it😉

i hope CVs give us atleast a cute and adorable YuNa scene each day, they have like forgotten them and using them as fillers😭😭 with mediocre scenes😭😭 still those scenes are my fav DMG scenes coz YuNa are there😳 I love KSG and was damn excited for his return but now its all about the triangle all crying, YuNa lost i reli didnt want that😭😭

They keep showing flashbacks of around three mins each person so in totaly 6 to 9 mins FBs but no YuNa scenes wat logic is that

I hope soon we get sum delicious scenes of teh most DELICIOUS couple😳😛 they are the most delicious couple for me😳😳

YuNa forever!

Cum on guys lets discuss how important YuNa are for us😊

Luv
nadz😳

**Bashers kindly stay out😳
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A. I love your second siggy....lol and the first one of course :P

B. you're right we are the most least demanding fans...and that's why the CVs think that YuNa are not popular....ughh when season two started...they were the ones who ran the show...why sideline them?
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

A. I love your second siggy....lol and the first one of course :P

B. you're right we are the most least demanding fans...and that's why the CVs think that YuNa are not popular....ughh when season two started...they were the ones who ran the show...why sideline them?

lol awww hugss

i knw, we need to tell the CVs man😡😡

i knw tehy totally ran the show😭😭
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Nadz👏..

Yuna means a lot  for me they are my Fav couple and i miss them very very much😭😭😭😭😭...I have stopped to watch this serial weeks ago because we dont get any Yuna and if we do its only for 2 min or seconds we want more than that atleast 10 min..We Yuna fans are waiting every day for some YUNA scene but we are not getting it, it is sooooooooooooooooo not fair to all the YUNA fans...

WE WANT YUNA WE WANT YUNA WE WANT YUNA
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yuna + romance = ??? (can't think of a good word/phrase)
Please give us a nice Yuna track soon CVs
SeHa are being wasted here and Yuna loosing their feel
Need Yuna romance and logic
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nadz , i agree with u YUNA has so much potential and it is really sad that they are given so much of less space and that too some silly comedy track.
I want an intense story line where in Yuvi is seriously trying to manaofy Naina's papa.

PS: where is tofa tofa tofa 😆
aish_punk thumbnail

well they def mean a lot. CVs always have a habit of keeping one fav couple..though i have no clue why..

last season they kept AR..n this season it was SidNa..n in the mixed-up season..its the love triangle..

i wonder why they do that?..do they think that the other couples don't have fans?..or have really less fans who don't care?..i think we should seriously let them know the truth then.

yesterday we got a two min scene of YuNa..but even that one-second smile they both shared was cute..we're so not used to seeing them that we need to find solace in only that..

i just wish the CVs showed all the couples equally. I know there's major drama in the Sid-Ridz-Armaan thing, so showing the other couples would be a good break, i feel :)

nice tpc nadz..n thanks for the pm..

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

Nice post Nadz👏..

Yuna means a lot  for me they are my Fav couple and i miss them very very much😭...I have stopped to watch this serial weeks ago because we dont get any Yuna and if we do its only for 2 min or seconds we want more than that atleast 10 min..We Yuna fans are waiting every day for some YUNA scene but we are not getting it, it is sooooooooooooooooo not fair to all the YUNA fans...

WE WANT YUNA WE WANT YUNA WE WANT YUNA

I knw wat u mean😭😭 i've also stopped😭😭

I knw its reli frustrating to always be laid back😭😭 YuNa are sooo hot we need more of them😭😭

WE WANT YUNA😭😭😭

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

Yuna + romance = ??? (can't think of a good word/phrase)

Please give us a nice Yuna track soon CVs
SeHa are being wasted here and Yuna loosing their feel
Need Yuna romance and logic

Aww i totally agree they are wasting SeHa😭😭😭

Yup we need sum logical track😭😭
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aish...I agree with you! why do they only focus on one couple...look at MJHT...everyone is given full importance....ugh!