Darna mana hai...public fan fic!!!

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok...lets spice things up in this forum.....

NOw, lets satrt a new fanfic, the authors of which can be anyone who wishes to participate.

The only rule is...u have to post maximum 3 lines and then teh next participant continues. OK???

Also...keeping the theme of darna mana hai in mind...try making it spooky & scary!!!!

I'll start off with the first few lines...and someone else please continue!

High on top of the hill, smoke rose...quietly.

She screamed and screamed...but noone heard her!

Hopin someone will continue!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema_19 thumbnail
nice idea appy. plzz someone starttttt
Jay0014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apple14

Ok...lets spice things up in this forum.....

NOw, lets satrt a new fanfic, the authors of which can be anyone who wishes to participate.

The only rule is...u have to post maximum 3 lines and then teh next participant continues. OK???

Also...keeping the theme of darna mana hai in mind...try making it spooky & scary!!!!

I'll start off with the first few lines...and someone else please continue!

High on top of the hill, smoke rose...quietly.

She screamed and screamed...but noone heard her!

Hopin someone will continue!!!!

No One heard her...suddenly a voice came from behind....the palace was completely isolated then who was there?....she thought....she saw a mirror infront of her but nobody was there behind her accordin to the mirror....she rememberd tht in this type of places one should not reply to anythng or look backwards....but then also she gathered courage and looked behind and saw the WHOLE CREW OF DARNA MANA HAI BEHIND HER....hahahahahahahaah....i think it is funny