Written update 13 April 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry guys for not updating last week like u all know I had a problem with my laptop...

Purva is home and she remembers kamini's words and says that how can kamini aunty do this..I know she doesn't like our family that much but how can she give smirti's rights to someone else…she says if mom and dad were here they would talk to mihir…she says I will do the same and call up mihir…mihir picks up and says that mihir I don't want to upset you but I heard your mom says that she wants to remarry you…he gets angry and says purva you hang I will call you later…mihir tells the driver to go back home…kamini comes to mansi's room and she says you should have called me aunty…she says that I am the one in need so I had to come myself…she goes on saying that I don't want to talk around things..i just came here to find out what you have decided…mansi tries to change the subject and says that prem might need something…kamini stops her and says this is not the answer to my question…she says I don't understand anything aunty ji…she says you don't know or you don't want to know…don't u get it that mihir and prem need you…kamini says what's wrong do you have anyone else in your life..She says no..Kamini asks then what's wrong..don't you like mihir she says no I liked him since childhood, or maybe you don't want to be the second wife of mihir…kamini says that I will even talk to your mom and sort things out with her…she says look at prem and his innocence I know that you're not his mom and why would you care if he is hungry or thirsty..she says your attached to him that's why you care about him…she asks her if she wants to become her daughter in law…mansi says yes aunty ji if mihir agrees then I don't have any objections..kamini gets happy and says that now I will take care of everything…mihir comes shouting and calling her mom…kamini comes out and says what's the matter mihir…he says that I had told you to forget about this stubbornness but you did it anyways…she says mihir you had never talked to me this way…he says that you had not done anything as such before that's why…he says that I wouldn't had found out if purva hadn't told me…kamini says oh purva..mihir interrupts saying that let alone me how might purva be feeling…she says that you care about other people's feelings but not your mother…mihir shouts and says that I am a husband and I won't betray my wife..she says that I am not trying to find you a wife but a mother for my grandson…she goes and brings mansi who is holding prem…she says look at him…no one is here to take care of him…mihir says that he has a mother….kamini says sure he has a mother who is in asylum…mihir shouts and says mom!
Kamini softens her tone and says that I know you love smirti a lot and you might live on with her memories…but prem needs a mother…he says that smirti will be ok soon and will come back…kamini says when? She goes on saying that I want the same for her to get better soon and come back(Liar)she says I don't like smirti at all but for prem's sake I would accept her anyways but she won't be better I have talked to the doctor and there seems to be no hope of her getting better…mihir says that's not true…she says this is the truth…mihir says you don't know what smirti is to me and in my life no one else can replace her for me…kamini says ok then take me to her…
Amar is in dance class and looking restlessly at his watch…when anokhi walks in and he goes and says thank god you came..i knew you would come I believed in you…she goes and sits on the bench…he comes and sits next to her and says I know what you might be thinking..You are thinking about who will your partner be right? He stands up and says world's greatest dancer is standing next to you…and convinces anokhi to dance with her (she cheers up and on…)
At the hospital mihir and kamini come and kamini tells mihir to go and bring smirti's doll from her… mihir says that you know that she won't give her doll to anyone…she says I know because she loves that doll more than her life…and she things that that doll is her prem her child…she says that smirti has forgotten everything you…herself and everyone but she hasn't forgotten prem…she says the one thing which she understands even being in this state you can't understand…mihir says I am not getting you point…she says even smirti wants a mother for her son…and says that I want the same thing from you…and the only person who can make you understand this is smirti that's why I brought you here…she says I am going home and will be waiting for your response there…mihir looks at smirti playing with her doll…mihir goes into smirti's room where she is playing with her doll…he goes up to her and says smirti this is not you baby our prem is at home..we both need you why don't you understand…you need to come home…she says no no don't touch my prem…I won't give him to anyone and when mihir is trying to take her doll from her she pushes him and he falls on the bed…her eyes are moist…and he is looking at her sadly and shocked…smirti after a few seconds looks at mihir and asks if he has brought "jalebi" she says that prem likes it a lot even though she doesn't like it she would still eat it for prem's sake…and that she can do anything for him…mihir keeps staring at her with moist eyes..at mihir's place kamini is walking around when mansi comes and says it's very late but mihir hasn't come home yet…she says it's ok he has to think about prem this time and he needs to be alone for a while to think about all this and take a good decision…mihir is sitting somewhere outside and remembering kamini and smirti's words "that a child can't be raised without a mother…they will get spoiled…"he comes home and kamini is sitting in the hall waiting for him…he walks in and mansi is looking at them holding prem…he comes closer and looks at prem and says that I still am not agreeing to you suggestion..But maybe smirti thinks that prem needs a mother and says that I will do as you said I am going to re-marry…but I have one bet…kamini is looking at him shocked…screen freezes…
Precap: purva asks if smirti gets better then you won't get married right? He says if she gets better then why would I get married again…purva says then why is every trace of her being diminished from you house..