How on earth exactly.....

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
are the creatives going to bring AR together again?😳😳😳😳 Ummm ok so Sid divorces Riddhima for no apparent reason apart from kinda giving her a push to make her decision so at least 2 out of 3 people can be happy. Anyway so the divorce happens and then AR live happily ever after?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Is it just me or are there loopholes with the above scenario🤔🤔🤔🤔 Anyway given that this scenario takes place how on earth will the creatives justify:-

• Riddhima's outburst at Siddhant? If she is only under the obligation of being his wife then why was she trying to exercise her rights as Siddhant's wife yesterday during the locker room scene?🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Why on earth did Siddhant's lie hurt more than Armaan's comeback?🤔 Isn't Armaan her one true love so accordingly no one should be able to emotionally affect her on the same level as him. But then she herself said Siddhant hurt her more than Armaan🤔🤔🤔
  • Why did she say the first thing that came to her mind after Armaan's comeback was, "How will I tell Siddhant Armaan is back?"🤔🤔🤔
  • Why did she imagine Sid holding the mangalsutra with a smile during her "fake" marriage to Armaan? She could have simply stopped the wedding WITHOUT dreaming about Siddhant with the mangalstura in his hands.🤔
  • Where do her feelings for Siddhant go? And if anyone is confused then I am talking about the same feelings that stopped her from leaving Siddhant's house when Sid's mum first came😛
  • And most importantly if Armaan is Riddhima's one true love then HOW THE HECK DID SHE EVEN FEEL FOR SIDDHANT TO BEGIN WITH?????

Everyone is welcome to post their views and answer my questions😃 Oh and before you bring in any new points to this discussion please do answer my above questions😃 There are only 6 of them so it should not be too hard😃😃 

P.S - I know some of us love playing "bashing-bashing" but let's not play games in this thread and strictly keep it to a healthy discussion. The mods already have enough reports to deal with😃😃

Thank You😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL I dont have the time atm to answer those questions since I need to be studying...but all I want to say is that, NO ONE knows where this track is headed..so how about everyone just chill and wait for everything to move more -_-
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Sid and Rid story ends here. The way I see it whoever is unhappy now will most likely be happy tomorrow. If Siddhima was well settled in their house at the moment I would think it's very negative because creatives didn't change the show montage for a story that would only last 4 days.

Why do we love Siddhima so much?

Because they have gone through pure hell in just 3 months. They have been tested and they've won together. Each test has only brought them closer. This is their final test. And this could really make Siddhima!! This is what can push them to realize how much they want to be together and they have come to love each other.

I think it is very important for Riddhima to stand on her own. I adore Riddhima and have always loved her though she is confused. I loved how Sid always lets Riddhima walk on her own but the second her legs wobbled he would be the one to pick her up. Riddhima really needed this. Spending her whole life with someone is an important issue. She should be able to choose Sid despite knowing Armaan is there without hesitation.

As for creative I hope they don't ruin SR. It would be embarrassing for them. How on earth do they tell us a Siddhima jodi was made by uperwala in heaven then break it. Was uperwala confused
😕
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
jot these r million dollar questions
i myself m looking for answers to these but whatever u said makes sense m gonna put my thinking cap on and see what comes to my head
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true.

If the creatives are gonna bring AR together then boy, they'll need some good explanations.

But still, casue of those points you mentioned, I feel that the pendulum is still swinging towards Siddhima. I really feel that it'll be Siddhima in the end. *fingers crossed*
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

LOL I dont have the time atm to answer those questions since I need to be studying...but all I want to say is that, NO ONE knows where this track is headed..so how about everyone just chill and wait for everything to move more -_-

Thank You for the input Anita but this isnt about the track😆 I seriously want to know the answers to those questions no matter which way the track goes😆😆😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Jot

Why ask the questions which everyone ignores because talking about it I just want to bang my head because I am trying to see sense in the storyline! 😆

Its pretty simple Riddhima is a confused charater who is chained up by her feeling 🤣 and in order for her to be free she needs to pick a key in which is stuck in ice or burning in fire 🤣!!!

Oh I love me and my wierd mind! 🤣🤣🤣 ☺️
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jot, i love your post..
these are the same questions running in my mind..
and hopefully we'll get an answer to these soon..

I just hope all this brings SR together at the end...

Angelic_J thumbnail
@ Fantu - I agree with each and every word of yours👏 specially the uperwala part🤣🤣🤣 I have honestly never thought of that😆 But see no matter how much we look at it from a logical perspective, CVs have a knack of ruining some of their most beautiful creations specially when they come under pressure😕

When I made the post, I already knew the SR fans answers😆 But I want to hear the other side too since they are so hell bent on having AR. I have nothing against their choice but I want someone from that side to at least answer the above questions I have posed😛 
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Jot

Why ask the questions which everyone ignores because talking about it I just want to bang my head because I am trying to see sense in the storyline! 😆

Its pretty simple Riddhima is a confused charater who is chained up by her feeling 🤣 and in order for her to be free she needs to pick a key in which is stuck in ice or burning in fire 🤣!!!

Oh I love me and my wierd mind! 🤣🤣🤣 ☺️

I love you Nikku🤣🤣🤣🤣 But that was actually pretty good specially the key part😆

As far as asking these questions is concerned, I guess I have the knack of asking weird questions that I know no one will answer🤣🤣🤣🤣