Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

its probly because he sad to himself that .  Something abwt how much riddima was affected by sid

Oh yeah that as well, that he couldnt believe that Sid's lie had more of an effect on Ridz then him coming back that speaks volumes
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everyone is avoiding the situation weather its the gang , Doc kerti or even
SR and A
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Sid's mom gave her sindoor....thats why she's wearing it. I think.

patakhaguddi thumbnail
~Oh Lennie just saw that you answered my question
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Dil Gira Dafatan
Reason I Live

Two Final Titles.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
All this has to mean something. Armaan will do what he can to unite SR. Riddhima looks so shattered and is crying looking at the divorce papers.This is the time for her to realize what Sid is to her. It is now or never.
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail
Ridz looked deeply hurt in the terrace scene wid Sid n armaan. Sid was looking guilty. Ridzy is certainly gonna give a good fatka to Sid.
I loved Siddhanth's mother today, so kudos to her for that, and Dr. Keerti was brilliant as usual too. These two should be a regular in episodes.

I do not even want an A-R-S terrace scene anymore, which most likely will be shown on Thursday or Friday. 😆 I just want Siddhanth to leave Riddhima now, in order for her to understand his plight and realize what her heart knew all along. I am just so tired now of this endless drag. Ugh. My mind feels even disgusted.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Okay, sweeties. I am going now and shall see you all tomorrow. Keep JeRaning/SidMaing and believe that SR are meant to be.

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

God bless everyone everywhere always, 🤗

Pocoz.

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

All this has to mean something. Armaan will do what he can to unite SR. Riddhima looks so shattered and is crying looking at the divorce papers.This is the time for her to realize what Sid is to her. It is now or never.

She has to be sure abwt thing . This is D day for her to sort out everthing shes had more then enough time and space. Either she holds on to sid with both hands and look forward to the future with him or she goes back to the same past that she nearly died of