12th AprlWntUpdt-Milli saved, Simi meets RB

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
kahani Ab Tak: What ever they showed last week.On Thursday Milli chase and Simi abhi's beautiful night was ruined by Milli's call

Sc 1 Deserted Street: The guys keep laughing at Milli who is on the floor..
Then They say Humara kaam Khatam ho gaye  Chalo !!And then they go.. Milli still fallen on the road, Simi and Abhi come there and they pick up Milli put her dupatta and take her home..

Sc 2 :12/24 KB:
Manju is worried and moving up and down the hallway ..Simi and Abhi come with a scared Milli...Manju is shocked seeing them.. She runs to them and asks what happened and what went wrong. Then Simi tells her to go and get somewater for Milli.

Then Manju says you should have told before going and why was milli's phone switched off.. Then Simi narrates that they got a call when they were in the barsati.. And then Masnju say oh god wonder what is happening... Then Manju says that Rakshas RB had come, But I did'nt want to tell you both,, Then she narrates that RB had come with his mom and wanted to remodel the house and make changes..

Then Abhi says you should have tiold us this before, RB is a cheap guy and he can do anything ...Then Simi asks where is Anuj, So Manju says that he has gone insearch of Milli, Abhi says i will call him and tell him to come back,Manju says yes since milli is back now..! Manju holds on to Milli who is scared ..Manju says I will keep you away from this Rakshas RB..

Sc3:12/24 KB Milli's room: They bring Milli to the room and Simi says I will stay with Milli and then Manju says thats fine i will stay with milli, Then Simi says who will stay with papaji. So Abhi says that You stay tonight with papaji Simi looks at Abhi and thanks him..

Sc4:Morning 12/24 Milli's room
: Manju gets somthing for Milli and Milli looks at her a little scared but then Manju tells her that due to matarani she was saved. Then Abhi comes there and asks Manju if Simi had come there, Manju says no she had'nt come so Abhi says that she went to sleep with RS and then in the morning she never came upstairs..Manju again asks did'nt she come in the moring there..Then Manju wonders where she went

Sc5:Delhi streets: RB laughing and saying that when I saw your name flashing on the phone By God i understood you called and my  manat was fulfilled.. Then RB says that why did you call me here you should have called me in a mandir.. Simi is really angry with Bhalla and tells him to leave her family alone she pleads him with folded hands..and I will apologize to you infornt of the whole market place..

RB then tells her Don't apalogize to my pyaar like that and he holds her hand and Simi is fuming..while he is touching her hand. Then she removes her hand and asks she asks him what do you want me to do..

RB looks at her from top to bottom and then says " HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH ME !! " 😑😑[HORRIBLE !!]  Simi is shocked with what he said and there is wind blowing and bells ringing.. RB is  licking his lips [EWWW] and then RB says i will give your house back and zindagi's say bhi door chalajaonga !!

Then Simi looks at the minner who is beating the hot iron at the bground and then RB tells Simi don't look at me with that anger.. I still love you a lot I swear on my mom.. And then RB continues if you do not like the proposal then you just have to vacate the house..Then Simi walks out to the iron heating center and gets an iron rod while RB says i am standing here give me an answer.. Then Simi turns with the iron rod and looks at RB with fire of anger..RB whio is wearing his goggles removes it .. Simi steps in front RB moving back  and then RB says its hot someone will get burned.. And then She takes it and starts hitting RB who is on the floor and then she chances him on the rod and keeps hitting him and he runs she chancs him and RB jumps into a RB and escapes while Simi is looking at him and throws the rod.Crowd is looking at Simi

Sc6: 12/24 KB :
All are worried wondering where Simi has gone.. Abhi is very worried and thinks I wonder where she went, atleast she should have taken my phone and gone .. Then Simi comes home and then Abhi says that where did you go i searched everywhere.. Then Simi says I went to gurudwara to give my offereings.. Then Manju asks where is the prasad.. then Simi thinks abt her meeting with RB and then she hugs Manju.. and cries.. Then Manju asks her what happened and then tells her everything will be alright..Then Simi says its already 3 days over and we have only 4 days left otherwise if we do not do anytthing in these 4 days we will loose this house.. Abhi says nothing will happen then we will not loose the house.. Simi says you know what Bhalla can do right and then Abhi stands up and says that we will not leave this house we will make Bhalla's plan fail now..

.Then Manju tells Simi not to worry everything will be alright, You freshen up i will get you somthing to eat.. Then They all disperse and Simi goes to her room and sits on the bed and cries, and Abhi sees her go and Then she is thinking abt the one night stand and she thinks that if idon't tell Abhi then I will be doing vishwaas Dhokha with him she walks up and down the room.. Then she wipes her tears.

Sc 7: RB's House: RB is bruised  with iron rod marks and his mom is putting the hot bag to heal his wounds .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She asks him how it happened then RB says that its because of Simi ji she hit me on the roads of Delhi.. then RB 's mom says that she will have to repay for this..

Sc8:12/24 KB:
Simi is telling RS that you have to try and save the house from RB.. You have to give your side of the word in the court.. RS nods his head and tells yes and he puts his finger up and Milli tells that papaji said that if his hand becomes alright he will give his statement ( written ) statement in court..

Then all are happy but then Abhi says whats the reason for all this .. All look at Abhi With Uncle's statement nothing will work.. All look at them and then Abhi says please don't take me wrong but he will become alright for us but then it will still not work.. Then Abhi says that untill we get the papers in out hand we cannot do anything .. Then a lawyer comes to the door and gives Anuj divorce papers..

Precap: Neetu is talking to the person in Nakul's office and sees the papers which is with him and then she says that Nakul has been transfering all Omi's money in his own account.. Then some one opens the door and Neetu turns around...

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks shanti........why is simi walking up and down and thinking to tell abhi or not 🀒😑
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

thks shanti........why is simi walking up and down and thinking to tell abhi or not 🀒😑

in a way good lata or else Abhi is going to end up in jail, cause he is not to leave him live.

Thanks Shanti for a wonderful update. Edited by KRIVISHU123 - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Shanti.......
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry i had some typo when i was writing abt what she think weither she should tell Abhi or not so I did that correction !!

She keeps thinking weither she should tell Abhi abt her meeting with RB or not so I meant to say that it would be wrong of her not to tell Abhi !! and Abhi ko na bolnay say viswaas Ka dhoka hoga !!!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks co much for the update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much....

I hope Simi should have killed Bhalla😑😑😑😑
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.hope nakul doesnt catch neetu.and way to go simi.
-Shankar- thumbnail
nice update. loved simi. today wasnt dragging. but no romance. it was ok dramawise. but i liked the cliffhanger precap.